[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B E S T E M P I R E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (179KB, 1308x1332px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 1308x1332px
Name one better empire than the ottomans
>BTFO all their enemies
>More advanced military than anyone
>Colonized all of the Americas peacefully, helped the natives become stronger and then let them govern themselves until barbaric europeans took their land in a mega coalition against the ottomans that included all of Europe
>would have won the coalition had it not been for the general public to call for peace
>Also colonized Africa and helped them get up onto their feet and then let them govern themselves once they were ready until again barbaric europeans enslaved them
>Turkey is still a powerhouse that even the usa cannot be on par with
Pro tip: it's impossible
>>
File: idno.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
idno.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
Where is the regular guy?
>>
>>1834682
I literally cannot my friend the ottomans are too amazing please incorporate us into the Turkish realm
>>
>>1834686
>le ur shitposting xddd
you can never match up to the might of the glorious turkish empire
Devleti-i Ebed-müddet
>>
File: le mighty roach soldier.jpg (44KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
le mighty roach soldier.jpg
44KB, 720x667px
>>1834682
JUST
>>
>>1834682
dont forget genociding their own people
>>
>>1834682
Oh, great. Another one.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Don't make me get the raid
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 675x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 675x431px
Poland
>>
File: Akinci.jpg (78KB, 491x579px) Image search: [Google]
Akinci.jpg
78KB, 491x579px
>>1835064
winged hussars derive from ottoman raiders(akincilar, deliler), the military tradition was brought to poland by defecting serbians
just wanted to deflate your ego just a notch, not that i think the ottomans are the best empire
>>
>>1835064
Oh yes ignore your alliance with eternal roach against russians post vienna,

Austirans and Russians stopped the turk menace, not you who committed 1 dash of fighting and 99 dashes of alliance with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 260x260px
>>1835077
Just because the Winged Hussars were based on some shit Serbians showed us doesn't mean they weren't superb at BTFOing stupid jannisaries dying because their sultan told them to

Plus we have pic related

>>1835086
>Turks try to take an important European stronghold
>They almost succeed
>Save the day
Idk what the issue is

Also wouldn't you take the opportunity to fuck up Russia?
>>
File: 1472545874894.gif (1MB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
1472545874894.gif
1MB, 400x287px
>>1835100
>stupid jannisaries
by 17th century they were more of a nuisance than help

>kielbasa
>mfw poles think that sucuk is the same thing as kulbasti
>>
File: ottocucksbtfo.jpg (671KB, 1979x799px) Image search: [Google]
ottocucksbtfo.jpg
671KB, 1979x799px
>>1834682
>BTFO all their enemies

Sure man.
>>
File: Partitioning-of-anatolia-map.jpg (26KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
Partitioning-of-anatolia-map.jpg
26KB, 600x435px
>>1835130
i would say that turning it around from here against a vastly superior force is a huge success
i wish we had lost the kurds as well though
>>
>>1835137
that's well after the empire had been BTFO by Brits, though. Turkey was just a successor state.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.