[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: churchill.jpg (13KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
churchill.jpg
13KB, 220x275px
Find a flaw.
>>
Good goy
>>
File: Austro-Bavaria.png (55KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Austro-Bavaria.png
55KB, 800x533px
>>1834145

He didn't pull the whole "Give Bavaria to Austria" thing through
>>
Pretty sure you can blame the Allies losing Norway ((An important sub marine base for the Germans and good possible bombing station for the Brits))
>>
>>1834145
He was a bad strategist. Just look at Gallipoli and the invasion of Italy.
>>
>>1834182

He was a bad tactician too, although I would take umbridge with the notion that the invasion of Italy was a strategic failure. It tied down a hell of a lot more Axis forces than it did Allied forces, and removed a lot of Italian manufacture from the war; about the only major case you can make against it is to say that it cost the Allies a chance to do Roundup, but it's far from clear Roundup would have succeeded.

I would throw other WW2 performance issues, like how he backed the strategic bombing campaign despite knowing it couldn't work so that Britain could be seen to be taking the offensive in some form, however impotent the offensive was.

Or Pike. Operation Goddamn Pike is stupidity so absurd that it makes Gallipoli seem brilliant.

>Hey, Germany's getting oil from the USSR
>Let's bomb the fucking soviets with our bombers that haven't managed to destroy oil production in the targets that they have done!
>I'm sure pissing off the neutral Soviets is a great fucking idea!
>>
Allowed millions to die in the Bengal famine just because he hated Indians.
>>
>>1834145
Outside of WWII, he was a pretty consistent fuck-up. His tenure at the Admiralty in WWI was a failure with Gallipoli. As Chancellor of the Exchequer his decision to return to the gold standard at pre-war parity was an utter disaster. In his second tenure as PM in 1951-1955 he was very ineffective and did little more than make desperate and unsuccessful attempts to sustain the Empire.

Really the only thing he did right was realize the threat from Germany earlier than most, and be good at rallying the country during WWII
>>
>>
File: douglas-macarthur6.jpg (273KB, 727x475px) Image search: [Google]
douglas-macarthur6.jpg
273KB, 727x475px
He has many, but he makes Reichaboos butthurt so I'm on his side
>>
>>1834145
He didn't accept one of Hitler's many peace offerings
>>
Pros: genocided indians

Cons: fuaght against hitler for some reason
>>
> Gets blind drunk
> Goes into a military meeting proposing the use of Anthrax chemical weapons on civilian population
> m-m-muh moralists

He was a fucking grub, literally worse than Hitler in many ways.
>>
>>1834145
fat
>>
>>1834211
>soviets
>"neutral"
>>
>>1834145
Not turkish
>>
>>1834182
>>1834211
I honestly think he based his strategic decisions on how cool he thought they would sound, like trying to invade occupied Europe via the Balkans
>>
>>1834735
??? That's like the worst thing imaginable to be a Turkish roach
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 736x952px
>>1834761
is this man a cockroach or a mighty Turkish warrior? Think before you speak you maggot
>>
>>1834753

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I really do think he based things primarily on how good their effect would be if they worked perfectly, without much regards for the chances of them in fact turning out well.

Yes, Gallipoli would have been great IF it knocked the Turks out of the war. But honestly, shelling the capital probably isn't going to do that, and as the campaign showed, even getting into position to shell Istanbul was a hell of a long shot.

You have similar issues with Pike. Yes, if the Soviets back down and suspend sending oil to the Germans, that's great, it cuts down their oil supply by almost 40%. The notion that the Soviets might not back down and even up their support of the Germans because you started shooting at them either never seemed to occur to him or was discounted.

Or the Balkans invasion. It was based less on the feasibility of doing so as opposed to going into Normandy (even he admitted northern France was a much softer target) but again, assuming it worked out, you'd be in a position to deny Soviet entry to a shitton of Europe, and crush the Wehrmacht in between your forces and the Russians.

He was optimistic to the point of stupidity, but it's also probably why he was so indomitable; I never met him, but everything I've read about him leads me to believe he really did believe his own rhetoric, and his own planning.
>>
>>1834145
He talks like a retard
>>
>>1834765
Weren't the janissaries actually people from the Balkans who were recruited into the Ottoman army as children?
>>
>>1834145
>destroyed his countries empire
>gave eastern Europe to soviets
>claims he won
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
"let them burn"
>>
>>1834796

They weren't really recruited. More like kidnapped.
>>
>>1834145
Literally responsible for pic related.

He decided to annihilate European values and replace them with American and Soviet ones, leading to the present day debacle.

UK won't survive the decade, and Britanistan will be formed by the end of the century.
>>
>>1834378

>worse than Hitler

One caused slaughtered millions in planned murders in camps and one didn't. So I don't think so.
>>
>>1835652
A few million are nothing compared to the mass ethnic invasion and total destruction of Europeans that followed.

Sometimes to cure cancer you have to take chemo.
>>
>>1835028
Over time their parents began to encourage it. Being a Janissary could lead to a very powerful position in the empire.
>>
>>1834145
fought his own race brothers
>>
>>1834148
fpbp
>>
>>1835666

I still see a lot of Europeans. They aren't going anywhere any time soon.
>>
>>1835761
see: >>1835646

The collapse of civilization is cause by the lack of ability of its leaders to ignore decline, and instead lead by misinformation, denial, and neglect. This often includes pretending that the decline itself is good in nature.
>>
>>1834145
He opened the flood gates for a complete Jewish takeover of every facet of our lives: Education, Entertainment, Economics, Social Values, etc. Literally the worst person in the history of the civilized world desu.
>>
>>1834145
anglo and a manlet

idk which one is worse
>>
>>1834145
Anglo
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.