[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: soldier-flower-girl.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
soldier-flower-girl.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
Whats their end goal?
>>
there is no "end goal"
each person has their own goals
>>
>>1833339
Crashing this planet
>>
>>1833339
>Their
Ayyys get out reee
>>
File: tom cruise.png (135KB, 238x216px)
tom cruise.png
135KB, 238x216px
>>1833339
>implying the fun will ever stop
>>
>>1833339
To conquer the entire universe.
>>
>>1833536
Fifth post best post
>>
It's to allow me to post threads about how incestual voraphilia affects society without getting banned.
>>
live a long, happy life
then fucking die
>>
>>1833339
All species are either dead ends or stepping stones for something else.

The best we can hope for, can try for, is making way for something better.

Or anything else really. Even if I die a normie, surrounded by my normie kids in my normie house, I'll say I had a good time, overall.
>>
>>1833339
If you are a filthy materialist: to pass on their genome. For whatever reason that may be.
>>
Here's a couple of suggestions an intelligent life form should consider faced with a universe such as ours:

1. Voluntary extinction.

2. Develop technology just to fly around the universe and eradicate intelligent life.

alternatively i could just kill myself and then everything disappears either way
>>
>>1833868
>alternatively i could just kill myself and then everything disappears either way
That would be the most efficient course of action.

Either way, this "inteligent" life form isn't inteligent in the evolutionary or biologic sense - it produces maladaptative behavior.
>>
>>1833882
by intelligent i mean in the ordinary sense humans are intelligent, they walk around, think, are aware of their existence and that they will die

that kind of thing
>>
>>1833366
with no survivors...
>>
File: cat's eye nebula.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cat's eye nebula.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>1833868
what's the point of having a universe if there's no one to see it though?
>>
>>1833536
Given this fact, would we ever be allowed to leave the planet if aliens were to find us before we develop the capacity?

Hypothetically.
>>
>>1833868
Counter-argument to your anti-life bullshit: I'm happy.

Get rekt, senpai.
>>
>>1833901
All life is just inanimate matter in complex patterns trying to extract energy from inanimate matter to maintain the complex patterns.
>>
>>1833868
yes you should kys

Only way yo be consistent with your views
>>
>>1834342
you are going to die alone and afraid after decades of physical and emotional pain
>>
im afraid we're gonna end up bullying each other and killing each other, everything seems so polarized and accelerated now adays.

im probably too worried though. r-right?
>>
>>1834358
>>1834350
im the guy who made the original edgy "lets all die post"

i find you a little too noisy and heavy, you can't be sure about those guys

they probably have nice lives, which is okay, but i am very very emotional and sensitive and can't enjoy myself

it seems to me you are the kind of person that enjoys himself

am i wrong, i could be, i'm not good at determining how people are
>>
There is no thing as end goal, only flow.
Everything exists in connection with each other, nothing exists by itself.
There is no meaning to the universe, we are all just part of an infinite chain of interconnected events.
>>
>tfw no Afghan daughter

It's not fair
>>
File: siberian_yakut.jpg (40KB, 376x500px)
siberian_yakut.jpg
40KB, 376x500px
>>1834394
Step up nigga.
>>
>>1834400
No you
>>
File: 1469639727899.jpg (84KB, 558x744px)
1469639727899.jpg
84KB, 558x744px
>>1834394
>>1834400
>wanting the daughter
>not marrying a grown woman so you have beautiful hapa kids
>>
File: NN11431232.jpg (76KB, 467x704px)
NN11431232.jpg
76KB, 467x704px
>>1834406
You don't get it anon. Imagine getting a kid out of a shithole and moulding them into good people who can have opportunities in life
>>
>>1834358
Suffering makes me stronger and helps me grow. I've long since come to not only accept but embrace it.

I'm not afraid of death. It'll either be a trip or nothing at all so why should I be afraid?

You're just mad because you can't handle the Demiurge's bants, m8.
>>
Create the "all complete one",our legacy to the stars, one A.I. with the capacity of true ascension.
>>
>>1833339
to find someone to kill that isn't us.
>>
What if the universe is mostly empty because all other sentient races ascended, kind of like
>>1835866
is talking about us doing?

We travel around the universe and everyone left for greener pastures and we just see a few troglodyte style nigga races left and galactic ruins long forgotten?
>>
File: we are coming.png (50KB, 1280x1397px)
we are coming.png
50KB, 1280x1397px
>>1834332
>>
To be a meme, in a literal sense.
>>
File: Terran-Empire-Insignia.jpg (62KB, 560x316px) Image search: [Google]
Terran-Empire-Insignia.jpg
62KB, 560x316px
>>1836212
A classic.

See also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcPqk-O-fD4
>>
>>1834350
>implying that matter existed in the first place
>implying you know the memories of it being matter are real
>implying what you think you see as matter aren't just powerful chemical illusions sent by the brain
>implying the universe (or what created it), which just suddenly appeared out of nowhere for no reason, exists
shiggy diggy
>>
>>1836212
holy...i want more!
>>
>>1836212
This just reminds us of a universal truth.

Humanity's pretty awesome.
>>
>>1833549
This is a good answer
>>
>>1836594
>awesome
REDDIT
REEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDIT
>>
>>1833868
>2. Develop technology just to fly around the universe and eradicate intelligent life.

You stephen hawking? Wheelchair bound with only a functioning brain? I'll excuse him when he conquers space to snap some pictures, but aren't you even remotely ambitious with that body of yours?

Sure the universe is nice and vast, but if you're thinking we're here "just" to fly around in space, dependant on technology... Try pushing your body to the limit, hopefully it'll widen your theories on new discoveries. Explore yourself, for now it's all you got, and it's interesting as well, if not more.

There is no common end goal, how could you think that? Each and every one of us will meet his end, hopefully by trying to achieve his own goal.

>>1833901
Leave it to those who know what they're doing, don't be so arrogant. Not everyone can just "see" what lies beyond our sky, only a few chosen one can get close (yet still so far). Maybe in centuries tho. For now, find your own path, walk it. Don't dream about another's life
>>
To not suffer, to not die and to not die out
>>
>>1833339
Isn't an end goal really, life is defined by it's struggles.
>>1833366
>>
>>1833339
To survive, thrive, make oneself happy and make oneself better at doing all three until you can no longer make one of them better.
And when that happens, figure out a way to make it grow again
>>
Find a decent burrito outside California
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.