[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your honest thoughts on this man and the influence he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

File: Adolf Hitler.jpg (25KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.jpg
25KB, 360x235px
What are your honest thoughts on this man and the influence he had on the world around him?
>>
File: popoman.jpg (217KB, 505x744px) Image search: [Google]
popoman.jpg
217KB, 505x744px
>dark hair and brown eyes
>sent over a million of young abled men with blonde hair and blue eyes to their deaths, leaving behind a great gap
>had their women raped by slavs to further dellute the gene pool
>today the nation is afraid to come of in the least way as "racist" or "anti-semitic" leading it to take destructive decisions, all thanks to his actions
He really hated white people.
>>
>>1833287
He was an 'all or nothing' kind of guy for sure
>>
File: heil.jpg (118KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
118KB, 480x640px
>>1833280
im not sure he needed to exist.
>>
>>1833280
A man pushed to the brink by the jewish cancer that was destroying Germany at the time, a true hero of humanity that tried to free us from the most evil group of humans that has possibly existed on this world due to their long term attempt to destroy every human civilization and torment the populace. He showed us whites that without jews we can advance greatly.
>>
>>1833723
reported for blatant nonsense, but tell me how jews were destroying Germany from anywhere in 1900-1945?

> He showed us whites that without jews we can advance greatly.
How has humanity advanced so much since 1945... if we still have jews?
>>
>>1833742
> how jews were destroying Germany from anywhere in 1900-1945?
For once, they put Hitler into power and we all know how it ended.
>>
I'd say he had a pretty good influence on the world.
>>
>>1833750
How did jews put hitler into power? are you saying retroactively? Circumstantially?
>>
>>1833287
>brown eyes
Is this a psyops or bearstein fragment? I remember him having blue eyes.
>>
>>1833287
He had blue eyes you idiot.
>>
>>1833742
>/his/ not knowing the german revolution after ww1
this place reeks of the jew
>>
>>1833770
what did the entirety of jews from france to russia have to do with the german revolution of 1918?
>>
File: smegbab.png (179KB, 1308x1332px) Image search: [Google]
smegbab.png
179KB, 1308x1332px
>>1833763
>>1833765
>blue eyes
>denied access to liberal art school
Good one, also.
>one testicle
>>
>>1833742
OP's question is for my honest thoughts you triggered jew.

Jews controlled all the media in Germany along with banking systems and were destroying the country economically and morally through their depraved media like they do to us Americans today. They use their banking tactics to make most ethnic Germans dirt poor then were trying to use the media to convince Germans to become communist so all the suffering would stop, but it was a trap they would do to the Russian and Ukrainians to the Germans, atrocities like the Holodomor that your truely evil race covers up may have been the greatest human genocide in history far higher than your 6 million bullshit.

We have advanced due to the combined cooperation of goyim mankind all the jews do is try to ruin us.
>>
>>1833770
What do you expect these racist psychos from the Levant censor any historical evidence that makes them look like the human incarnation of cancer that they are, it is so weird you cannot find one bad thing about jews in the US education curriculum like how they sacrificed goyim children savagely or how they use usury to make many europeans poor. No Jews are the good guys what a demented group of humans.
>>
File: haavara-agreement-coins.jpg (55KB, 473x583px) Image search: [Google]
haavara-agreement-coins.jpg
55KB, 473x583px
>>1833759
We hear a lot about the Jewish holocaust but not much on the fact the Zionists funded and controlled/owned Hitler and his agenda.

In 1914 the Zionists had 127,000 dues paying members world-wide and had been trying to push the Jewish people to Palestine since 1890

The didn't want to go, In world war 1 the Jews were told to go to Palestine and only 25,000 actually went.

In 1933, Hitler came to power in Germany, and in 1935 the Nuremberg Laws made German Jews and later Austrian and Czech Jews stateless refugees. Similar rules were applied by the many Nazi allies in Europe.

In 1935 as a result 60,000 Jews moved into Palestine. This was not enough as the Zionists wanted millions to move there, but of course just like WW1 no one wanted to leave the green pastures of Europe to go to the desert, a final solution was created, either go to Israel as the Zionists wanted or be persecuted and exterminated by the Nazis who were funded by the Zionists Rothschild's league of bankers.
>>
>>1833786
So you went from saying the jews caused their revolution to them being a general plight, now jews are responsible for the russian famines and purges? Citations for any of these?

>racist psychos

Your projection levels are off the charts kiddo

Nonetheless

>posts-15
>posters-9

nice samefagging
>>
File: keity.jpg (54KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
keity.jpg
54KB, 600x593px
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

Please stop being jealous.
>>
>>1833809
It is not relevant to the discussion which is a poster's honest thoughts.
>>
>>1833804
Single shred of evidence other than your buddies fan fiction and conjecture?

What school did you go to where they taught you absolute nonsense is equivalent to historical discourse?

Do you even know what the historical method is?
>>
>>1833798

im jewish.

fuck you.
>>
>>1833828
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
The cooperation between Nazi and Zionism is very factual and proven. By logic, they could be simply considered to be like two sides of the same Coin. In fact such ideology could be named Nazionism. To distinguish it from Democracy or Communism.
>>
>>1833842
Yes a jew's reaction to anything negative against them is anger and hostility it shows that their psychotic racial supremacist thought process is true. A black man calls me a cracker I just tell him to shut up, but if a I call a jew a kike Im an anti semite and every jew wants to skin me alive showing jews have a disturbing inflation on the value of their racial identity they are malevolent racist that is what jews are.
>>
File: yusuf.jpg (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
yusuf.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
>>1833804

this wouldnt mean much except for your twisted fucked up interpretation you conspiratorial ignorant racist
>>
>>1833280
He was shit.
The NSDAP was shit.
Their ideology was shit.
Their legacy is shit.
Everything they touched turned to shit.
They were like the Midas of shit.
They made the world substentially shittier.
The Pact of Steel was a mistake.
>>
>>1833842
>im jewish
>fuck you.
I smell a new meme
>>
>>1833280
Silent films were shit and a product of their time. Talkies 4 lyfe.
also
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 99a.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
99a.png
19KB, 640x480px
>>1833280
>>
File: 1476213610100.jpg (13KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1476213610100.jpg
13KB, 324x451px
>>1833864
>I said something rude to you
>you got angry
Ladies and gentlemen of 4chan, let it be know that on this date we finally figured out what your average fourth grader has known for 5 years.
>>
>>1833881
/thread
>>
>>1833864
lool i literally just told you to fuck off. whats the difference to shut up.

you are a little bitch.
>>
>>1833742
Shut it down. The goyim know
>>
>>1833915
I wont fall for your attempts to make me think you actually see me as human jew shit.
>>
>>1833280
Really should have stuck to making Germany great again, and not taking over all of Europe.
If there never was a massive war the world would have likely still been able to overlook the holocaust.
>>
he's a legend
>>
>>1833942
Hitler really had no choice, the jew controlled Britain and France would have eventually fucked him over so he had to remove the jewish control in those countries and almost succeeded if only fucking America didnt exist.
>>
>>1833842
No, fuck you! You are of the devil, even Jesus agrees. Repent and ask for forgiveness.
>>
>>1833742
Honestly "Jews" are an ethnic symbol, for propaganda, of selfish bankers. Hitler didn't want to identify selfish bankers/capitalists as the route for Germany's struggle post-ww1 because accusing them created a class division within the nation. Class divisions were fundamentally against the ideology of the NSDAP as it was viewed as deconstructionist, divisionist, and Marxist in nature. Therefore an ethnic foreign body was needed to disguise the removal of these bankers to which Jews served the perfect choice.

If you look past the 60-70 year outdated propaganda that internet intellectuals spout you'll find that the ideology and motives of the NSDAP are surprisingly not just hollywood "ebil racists :DDDD."
>>
>>1833942
>taking over all of Europe
Citation needed. Taking back an artificial condominium that wanted to rejoin their country anyway is not "taking over all of europe".
>>
>>1833957
It was obviously jews, because the jew controlled USA constantly pumps OUT EVIL HITLER propaganda why because the Holocaust crap thats why.
>>
>>1833950
He could have just stopped after the Munich agreement. He had almost all of the Germans, maybe excluding some minority populations in Poland and elsewhere.
>>
>>1833968
No he couldnt, jews dont like the idea of a country not following their evil economic system that is the entire WWII was waged to REENSLAVE Germany to the jews. Hilter had no choice but war because jews are not a negotiable bunch they are like OBEY ME OR DIE.
>>
>>1833973
>muh nazis were good boys they dindu nuffin
>>
i really dont understand why people ifnd jews so threatening when jews are the most spiritually and politically diverse of any religious group. they do not have some kind of homogenous political or religious or apocalyptic belief system nor some unified allegiance to zionism. most jews (especially successful ones) probably dont even give a shit about any kind of religious shit or political shit. its okay for whites to be disproportionately represented in things (yeah we're the superior race blah blah) but no one else.

cry me a river of my mothers piss you ugly day walking butt philanderers.
>>
>>1833967
But Hitler was indeed evil, and a pretty unsavory personality to befriend.
>>
>>1833978

except blacks in basketball because theyre dumb niggers as no doubt some of you would say
>>
>>1833981
Yes he is so evil because we wanted to save his race from jews and even improve them genetically by eugenics the last thing jews want is whites becoming more intelligent which is they use American media to make the American youth appreciate acting like hedonistic degenerate morons rather than real thinkers.
>>1833978
Jews are the real nazis the real batshit insane racial supremacist that is why they are so threatening, while they dont have physical power they have monetary power that is insane and explains how all of their agendas are constantly financed. Also dont ever trust a jew they all think we are not human EVERY SINGLE ONE. They are taught that lying to us the nonjew is perfectly ok so they will call you like they think you are human but in reality they dont.
>>
>>1833960
Yes, it was just Danzig. That's why he annexed half of Poland with it, and invaded Russia, and struck at any other nation nearby him. Even the neutral Swiss.
>>
>>1833978
>jews are the most spiritually

Yes, sucking a bleeding foreskin off an infant's penis makes you the most spiritual
>>
>>1834012
finish the sentence dingus
>>
>>1833998

>tfw many jews are infact white.
>>
>>1833998
> He wanted to save his race from Jews
This is why he was okay to cooperate with Zionists.
>>
>>1833998
There were more jews fighting for the German Empire in WWI than any other minority. Such race traitors.
>>
>>1833998
>hurrrr durrrr muh evil jews
You bore me.

>rather than real thinkers
lol Hitler was a grade A psuedo intellectual. You know nothing of your angry little butt buddy.
>>
>>1834030
That why Germany lost the war. Shouldn't depend on traitors.
>>
>>1833280
Good lad. Did nothing wrong.
>>
>>1833280
A megalomaniac who dragged his people into ruin and destroyed his own country and most of Europe. All because of his dreams of grandeur and racial fantasies. Like in 1914, they started a war they couldn't win and then tried to convince the world that they were the victims.
>>
>>1834040
if russia didnt exist they might have won
>>
>>1834040
Yes yes goyim. It was Hitler who destroyed his nation, not the Treaty of Versailles.
>>
>>1834004
>That's why he annexed half of Poland with it
He was willing to give it back, but the exile government refused to negotiate.
>and invaded Russia
Which was massing troops on the border for its own invasion. Seriously, you expect people to buy that "poor peaceful communist empire" line?
>and struck at any other nation nearby him. Even the neutral Swiss.
Seriously? I wanna see some sources for this German invasion of Switzerland.
>>
>>1833974
Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>1834040
>Hitler destroyed Germany
>Not the British and American terrorist that bombed innocent germans oh wait a second amerigoys dont know this they still think they are a good guy.
>>
>>1834063
>Which was massing troops on the border for its own invasion.
In response to Germany's own troops. Stalin was well aware the soviet military wasn't prepared for war, and actually moved his forces back one or two times to avoid provoking war.
He was hoping against hope that the peace pact stood. Which Hitler signed. And broke.
>>
>>1834057
The Weimar Republic crashed the German economy worse than the treaty ever did. Maybe you should read a little instead of getting your history from /pol/ memes

Try
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_the_Study_of_the_Causes_of_the_War
The Myth of Reparations
Clio Deceived: Patriotic self-censorship in Germany after the Great War
>>
>>1833280
Good internal policy on the jewish question, but terrible foreign policy
>>
>>1834075
Guess Hitler shouldn't have gone to war with them, eh?
>>
>>1834106
You do realize he couldnt not go to war with America right BECAUSE ITS JEW CONTROLLED.
>>
>>1834098
>The Weimar Republic
that was CONTROLLED BY JEWS.
>>
>>1834106
>implying it was Germany that declared war on Britain
>implying Germany did not negotiate peace talks and Britain and France accepted their offer

Britain and France were good goys who threw their rational mind out the window and followed orders of the """League of Nations"""
>>
>>1833798
>there is no historical evidence to support my retarded views
>it was censored!
>>
>>1834111
>>1834112
>>1834121
DIN
>>
>>1834111
Whatever you say. It's never a good idea to fight someone that could beat you easily. Which is what happened.

>>1834121
Or they were seeing their ally being abused by a belligerent nation.

> '''' '''' ((( )))
Pretentious.
>>
Most overrated historical figure in history.

This goes for anyone who points to him as the evilest man on earth and any of the morons who say he dindin du nuffin
>>
>>1834121
>followed orders of the """League of Nations"""
wew lad
>>
File: tfw hitler.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
tfw hitler.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
I'm just baffled by how he obtained his position.

He would be posting on /r9k/ if he was alive today
>>
>>1834141
Exactly what I mean, you are called insane for questioning the jewish historical narrative that is WHITEY BAD JEW GOOD always.
>>1834149
Hitler never declared war on America, the jewish media tricked you stupid Americans into thinking he declared on you so you wouldnt oppose what they did to Germany after.
>>
>>1834112
Yeah, except Catholics supported the revolution that established the Weimar Republic, and it was a catholic politician who signed the armistice for Germany in WWI.
>>
>>1833280
He fucking sucked as a general, kept making dumbshit decisions and then kept firing all of his advisors that tried to stop him enacting said dumbshit decisions.
>>
>>1834176
That was still controlled by jews.
>>
>>1834175
how long til he grows out of this j00s thing
>>
>>1834177
Meme. Hitler rarely disagreed with his Generals, and when he did he was as right as often as he was wrong.

And I say this as someone who thinks he was a shit leader overall
>>
>>1834175
>>1834186
DU
>>
>>1833280
He was an Austrian corporal who used the German people in a personal revenge plot against the French and British for WWI, which almost worked in its entirety. He used minority groups as scapegoats for the woes of Germany and that worked.

But then he turned his eyes to the East upon Russia, thinking that if Russia fell then Britain would have to give up as well. This is where he went wrong.
>>
>>1834263
DU HAST
>>
Too soon to tell, just like the French Revolution, eh bros?
>>
File: 7ce5c702c5d819f5924858bb29e88e36.png (849KB, 1398x1398px) Image search: [Google]
7ce5c702c5d819f5924858bb29e88e36.png
849KB, 1398x1398px
Bowser didn't do anything it was all Wario's fault!
>>
>>1834633
>WarioWorld
>Not a metaphor for Soviet Russia
>>
File: 1426919802954.jpg (85KB, 743x757px) Image search: [Google]
1426919802954.jpg
85KB, 743x757px
>>1833280
>>
>>1834186
Wait. So the Jewish controlled Weimar government had the Jewish-lead communists lead a revolt against them, and afterwards elected an openly anti-Jewish candidate to the chancellorship?

Man, I'm glad those silly Germans have no agency, and every action both for and against every government in history was orchestrated by the Jews. I guess they truly are the master race.
>>
listen goys, stop making these threads about this bigot, just be good gentiles. nazis were evil, they ate jewish babies and used their skin as condoms to fuck our women! nevuh foget the 4 mil- 6 million!
>>
File: 1458167624498.jpg (55KB, 347x474px) Image search: [Google]
1458167624498.jpg
55KB, 347x474px
>>1833280
He's LITERALLY Hitler
>>
>>1833280
I think people talk about WW2 way too fucking often and it's really a pretty boring subject and we should just fucking move on already.
>>
>>1833287
>He really hated white people.
just like napoleon
>>
>>1833280
he could have been the greatest person of the XX century if wasnt start a war and kill jews. Before all that madness he was a great lider and recovered german economy from the ashes and took it to the top again.
>>
>>1836959
That's completely wrong.
>recovered german economy
Temporarily. Without the war everything would fall apart sooner or later (rather sooner).
>>
>>1833280
Pathetic and incompetent. The more I read about him the more I hate him and his disgusting movement.
>>
>>1833280
Bit of a cunt tbqh.
>>
>>1837097
>tips menorah
>>
>>1833280
A dumbass for sure, but not as evil as he is made out to be.
>>
File: 1361221392004.png (1MB, 1062x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1361221392004.png
1MB, 1062x1049px
The answer to 1984 is 1933
>>
>>1833886
Kek. But really the Gold Rush, Modern Times and A Dog's Life are 10/10.
>>
Everyone who overreaches gets punished. Sometimes this is not particularly fairly (i.e. Sins of the father, along broad group lines).
Jews got pogromed, overthrew Russia.
Got cocky in Germany, suffered Naziism.
Allies treated Germany like trash, Hitler conquered France.
Hitler tried to take Slav land, essentially because 'I want it', got trashed.
Jews take the opportunity to make themselves an untouchable minority fucking with Gentiles, cruising for an expulsion.
You must love your neighbour /as you love yourself/. You need to love yourself, and that means behaving in a moral manner, wherein you can respect yourself and be worth of respect. If you become an asshole, you sew the seeds of your own fuckening, and your kids and consociates might have to pay for it.
On the other hand, your consociates are obliged to try to stop you if they are beneficiaries of your scheme.
Not claiming that anyone can live up to this standard, but I think the general historic logic of 'be an asshole, get shat on' holds. And Germany would know, being the capital of scat porn.^)
>>
>>1834167
The basements become the peaks.
>>
>>1833280
If he had lived at any other time in history he would have lived a forgettable and pathetic life of poverty
>>
File: stripes.jpg (374KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stripes.jpg
374KB, 1080x1080px
>>1833848
And what happened to the program once the war broke out? Was it extended to Polish and Russian Jews?

my cat btw
>>
>>1840814
what a lovely coat.
>>
>>1833280
There is a decent chance world War 2 was gonna happen anyway but Hitler aND his nazi movement made sure it was the worst war in the history of the world. I very rarely believe that one side of a conflict is more moral than the other side, but ww2 is the exception. That is saying something when you at the people that Germany was at war with.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.