[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

>*blocks your path*
>>
THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU FALL DOWN AN BLEED TO DEATH
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
>>1831519
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_x-x0gawck
>>
>>1831519
Why would he have such an ornate axe, yet have literally, the worst armour he could possibly have?

His helm shows that he knows what proper armour is, and he's blocking my path, so he's probably defending something.

Assuming that, I ask him why the fuck is he so unprepared?

>Eternal Teuton shows his "intelligence" once again
>>
>>1832028
>Not just shooting the fool from 50 yards back.
Lrn2360longbow

t.Eternal Anglo
>>
>>1832028
>Using Armor
LMAO
>>
>>1831519
*start gesture drawing
>>
*cums inside ass*
>>
>>1831519
>grins
>grabs a barrel
>teleports beneath you
>hot gf gives me spear
>stabs you in your junk which isn't as big as mine
>"It's over norseman I win"
>>
*spreads ass*
fuck me
>>
>>1831519
FUS
>>
>>1831519
ROH
>>
>>1831519
DAH
>>
File: biji apo.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
biji apo.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
*steals armenian and assyrian land*
>>
>>1832028
Alot of barbarians fought completely naked. What is your point here?
>>
>>1832506
Those barbarians usually had shields
>>
File: xUC5L.jpg (114KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
xUC5L.jpg
114KB, 771x900px
>>1832511
those barbarians were pussies.
>>
>>1831519
I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL
>>
>>1832028
>Why would he have such an ornate axe
>His helm shows that he knows what proper armour is
he's a barbarian raider. obviously he stole them.
>>
*unsheathes nodachi*

"leave"
>>
>>1831519
>he's wearing a skirt

Haha, gay!
>>
File: erectus.jpg (9KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
erectus.jpg
9KB, 226x225px
>>1831519
>>
>>1831523
kek
>>
>>1831523

I'VE FOUGHT MUDCRABS MORE FEARSOME THAN YOU
>>
File: JHFK002.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JHFK002.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>1832205
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 736x952px
>>1831519
>conqueroes europe
>>
File: ROME ANNOUNCER.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROME ANNOUNCER.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>1831519
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you filthy cur? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Roman Legion, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Gauls, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in cohort warfare and I’m the top centurion in the entire Roman Pedite forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Europe and your village is being burned right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare Gladius. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Roman Legion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 417x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 417x389px
>>1834851
ROME DEMANDS VICTORY FROM HER GENERALS, AND THE DAY IS OURS.

>axemen
>armour

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MDMdmlUgMNU
>>
File: screaming roman.png (2MB, 1044x960px) Image search: [Google]
screaming roman.png
2MB, 1044x960px
>>1837331
ALL OF ROME WILL BE AMAZED AT SUCH A VICTORY! THE DAY IS OOOOOOOOOOOUURSSS
>>
Whys hasnt this thread been deleted yet? This is not a shitposting board
>>
File: 3545158_l2.jpg (27KB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
3545158_l2.jpg
27KB, 592x320px
A toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll. And if we don't get no tolls, we don't eat no rolls.

I made that up myself
>>
>>1837451
All boards are shitposting boards.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.