[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did he go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Where did he go wrong?
>>
>>1831503
Glasnost and becoming a Capitalist Roader.
>>
>>1831503
he broke down the wall and let all of the improvised soviets flee to the west.
>>
File: pizza-hut.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-hut.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>
>>1831659
Yeltsin was the one who was autistic about Pizza Hut, not Gorbachev.
>>
>>1831503
He was an idealist social democrat who managed to get power due to incompetence inherent in a revisionist state like the late USSR. He also underestimated how far the military would go and didn't anticipate the whole shock treatment the rest of the globe wanted to give them.
>>
>>1831664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
>>
>>1831659
P O L I T I C A L I N S T A B I L I T Y
>>
he didn't dismantle the USSR sooner
>>
Not launching the nukes at the United States ending this shit show once and for all so we wouldn't be here
>>
copying the swedes instead of china
>>
>>1831503
being born in russia
>>
>>1831931
No
>>
>>1831503
Seeing by the naevus flameus on his head. I guess at birth?
>>
>>1831700
>>1831664
>>1831659

Gorbachev starred in PizzaHut commercial because Yeltsin froze Gorbachev's retirement out of sheer spite. In the era of hyperinflation, the retirement quickly became just a worthless fistful of coppers.
>>
File: Political instability.png (350KB, 501x363px) Image search: [Google]
Political instability.png
350KB, 501x363px
>>1831948

And Reagan didn't loan him any dough?
>>
>>1831700
>>1831948
>>1832305
Yeltsin one time got drunk af and walked down Penn Avenue in his undies and tried to get a cab to drive him to Pizza hut while staying at the White House during a visit. The White House successfully covered it up from getting it blocked from the Press for a decade.
>>
>>1831503

he didn't

it was yeltsin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.