[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TRIED SO HARD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Map_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.png (518KB, 2000x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.png
518KB, 2000x1996px
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
MY FATHER TOOK ME TO THE CITY
>>
>No Iceland

Shit map, tbqh
>>
This just had me realise

The Ottomans were pretty much Byzantine 2.0

The even ruled most of the former Roman territory
>>
File: ottomanempire.png (369KB, 1966x1850px) Image search: [Google]
ottomanempire.png
369KB, 1966x1850px
The fuck, the Ottomans got as far as Ethiopia?
>>
Hopefully with all this turkroach memeing we'll get a counter swing like we did with dark ages. Hopefully people will learn about them instead of just shitflinging /pol/ shit.
>>
I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE
>>
File: 1464472798105.png (1MB, 1004x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1464472798105.png
1MB, 1004x1017px
>>1831526
>>
>>1831583
JANISSARY
>>
>>1831315
How the fuck do you forget Iceland?
>>
File: qabqab.jpg (22KB, 340x248px) Image search: [Google]
qabqab.jpg
22KB, 340x248px
WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS
>>
>>1831526
>he doesn't know that islam was one of the inheritors of Rome along with the Byzantines
If you desire to know more ask about in the next byzantine threads.
>>
>>1831315
>bullshit border in africa and ukraine/belarus
>no large swaths of hungary and croatia
>>
>>1831322
TO SEE THE MARCHING BAND
>>
What were they trying to do? What was their end game?
>>
>>1831853
CRASHING THIS CONTINENT
>>
>>1831853
>We are Romans n shit
>>
>>1831983
desu being romans is just one of their many claim heres the full list during suleimans reign
>Emperor,

>Sovereign of the House of Osman,

>Sultan of Sultans,

>Khan of Khans,

>Commander of the Faithful and Successor (Caliph) of the Prophet of the Lord of the Universe,

>Custodian of the Holy Sanctuaries (the Holy Cities of Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem)

>Emperor of Rome,

>Emperor of The Three Cities of Constantinople, Adrianople and Bursa, and of the Cities of Damascus and Cairo, of all Azerbaijan, of the Magreb, of Barka, of Kairouan, of Aleppo, of the Arabic and the Persian Iraq, of Basra, of Al-Hasa strip, of Ar Raqqah, of Mosul, of Diyarbakır, of Cilicia, of the provinces of Erzurum, of Sivas, of Adana, of Karaman, Van, of Barbary, of Abyssinia, of Tunisia, of Algiers, of Tripoli, of Damascus, of Cyprus, of Rhodes, of Crete, of the province of Morea, of the Mediterranean Sea, the Black Sea and also their coasts, of Anatolia, Rumelia, Baghdad, Kurdistan, Greece, Turkistan, Tartary, Circassia, of the two regions of Kabarda, of Georgia, of the Steppe of Kypchaks, of the whole country of the Tatars, of Kefe and of all the neighboring regions, of Bosnia, of the City and Fort of Belgrade, of the province of Serbia, with all the castles and cities, of all Albania, of all Eflak and Bogdania, as well as all the dependencies and borders, and many other countries and cities.
>>
File: Chrisme_Colosseum_Rome_Italy.jpg (175KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
Chrisme_Colosseum_Rome_Italy.jpg
175KB, 800x806px
>>1831526
>implying
>>
>>1831577
HOLL UP
HOLL UP
SO
YOU BE SAYIN
DAT
HOLL UP
EFFEOPIA WUZ OTTOMUN
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET...
WE
WUZ
CEASERS
>>
>>1831992
It's not Khans of Khans. It's Khagans actually

>We wuz mongolian khaganz n shieet
>>
>>1831856
WITH NO CHRISTIANS
>>
>no trip
>no iceland
6/10, this is clearly a armenian false flag unlike the real turkish periplaneta
>>
>>1831853

they had a military and economic system that only maintained itself trough constant conquest, not even in the logical sense of conquering new regions and so acquiring wealth and traderoutes and whatever, but just literaly land as such, they had to conquer new land all the time or their quasi-feudal military system would go to crap since spahije were payed in land and loot and from this payed taxes and maintained the army, various tactical and strategic perks made them succesfull at first, from the 1400eds onvards they used the political situation in the balkans to rapidly gain territory and create vasals, culminating in the first siedge of viena in 1529, which was a massive failure after which there was some century and a half of constant war and carnage across croatia and hungary, but after the 1690is they just started loosing steam and for the next 300 years they stagnated and decayed to the great detriment and dismay of their subjugated populations, that finaly got to kick them out in a bloody series of uprisings and wars late 19th/early 20th century
>>
File: 1469820063868.jpg (86KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1469820063868.jpg
86KB, 509x501px
>>1831315
>tfw turky is slowly transforming from a secular state to a muslim shithole
>>
>>1831992
>Damascus repeated
>of Tartary and of the Tatars count as two

The ottoman sultan was a hack
>>
File: idno.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
idno.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
>>1831315
>falseflagging a falseflagger
seriously, how did we get to this point?
>>
>>1832137
>slowly
Erdogan went full retard after the "coup"
>>
SHE WAITS IN THE AIR
MATTE KUDDASAI
SHE SLEEPS IN HER CHAIR
IN HER SAD TURCHIA
>>
>>1832153

the neverending shitstorm never ends
>>
>>1832038
Khan and Khagan are the same word. At the time of Ottomans, the word had evolved into Han in Oghuz Turkish, so Khan would be more appropiate, but it doesn't really make a difference.
>>
>>1831992
More like
"Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!"
>>
File: ibnSaud_shadow.jpg (91KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
ibnSaud_shadow.jpg
91KB, 600x510px
You funny, t*rk. I kill you last
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.