[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were the good guys in the Thirty Years' War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 30.jpg (88KB, 635x658px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
88KB, 635x658px
Who were the good guys in the Thirty Years' War?
>>
>>1831145
Madgeburg.
>>
>>1831145
Daily reminder that the Swedes did nothing wrong
>>
>>1831145
Tough question. On one hand, I want to say the Emperor, because fuck Protniggers. On the other, an Imperial victory would mean a more centralized HRE, which would empower the Eternal Kraut. So I really don't know.
>>
France. France was the coolest, therefore the most righteous.
>>
>>1831145
Czechia
>>
france, sweden and the ottomans desu
>>
>>1831145
Wallenstein
>>
>>1831281

>On the other, an Imperial victory would mean a more centralized HRE, which would empower the Eternal Kraut. So I really don't know.

But it could have also aborted the future of a Prussia-lead Germany.
>>
>>1831145
Spanish, at least they were the most consistent. Emperor did nothing wrong, everyone was just jealous. France was cool. Swedes were autists but that's their entire history
>>
The Catholics started it so the Protestants of course.
>>
>>1831901
>>1831261
>>1831353
>entering the war for profit makes you a "good guy"
>defending the laws of the HRE makes you evil
Kys
>>
>>1831145
Czechs obviously
>>
>>1833603

Which ones? The guys who were thrown out of the window or those who did the throwing?
>>
>>1832030
The protestants literally started it by throwing a dude off a window for no reason.
>>
>>1834230
No, Austrians forced them to throw them out of the window by being massive faggots
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.