[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-Christ Judaism is a myth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Melchizedek.jpg (192KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek.jpg
192KB, 600x585px
>Psalm 110
>[1] The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
>[4] The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

>Genesis 14
>[18] And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
>[19] And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
>[20] And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

These five verses from the Old Testament, the supposed Jewish part of the Bible, completely BTFO the myth that Judaism existed before Christianity.

This notion that God is a singular entity is a Talmudic one, taught by Rabbis, who created the religion of Judaism during the Second Temple period. It is not a belief reflected in the Old Testament, as shown with the Psalm.

Also, Christ is said to be the high priest after the order of Melchizedek. Being the high priest, he brought forth bread and wine. There is no bread and wine in Judaism.

The Trinity and the Eucharist are concepts that have literally existed for thousands of years before Judaism was created.
>>
File: 1455389374681-0.jpg (122KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1455389374681-0.jpg
122KB, 800x460px
This is why when Jesus resurrected he had to "open the scriptures" for the apostles because they didn't realize who he was and how the OT revolves around him basically.

Judaism was a mistake.
>>
I fully suspect this is bait but
>there is no bread and wine in Judaism?
Nigga what? Sacramental wine and bread
>>
>>1830955
All this autism over spooks.
>>
Yes the OT has plenty of stuff about Jesus and his life.

So you either believe that the Bible is true and these prophesies prove that it is OR
the entire book was written in one go and it's not really as old as the people claim it to be.
>>
If Jesus didn't fulfill the OT prophecies, them no one ever will and the whole thing is a fraud and Judaism is a false religion.

If Jesus DID fulfill the prophecies, then Judaism is also a false religion.

Just saying.
>>
>>1831486

What the true Jewish messiah comes in 2050?

Won't that make us look like idiots atheist and Christians alike.
>>
>>1831486
I'll pick option one. Judaism's been a false religion ever since Zerubbabel didn't become anything more than a governor
>>
Can someone please explain to me just what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>1831214
this desu
>>
>>1831514

Christposters are being stupid again. Depending on your beliefs, they're either honest but moronic Christfags, or they're fedora tippers trying to appear to be retarded Christfags. I'm betting on the latter myself, but I do acknoweldge the former as a possibility.
>>
Talmudism is just a little younger than Islam, the Cult of YHVH ended with the second temple and was just a caananite heresy.
>>
>this is what christfags actually believe
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.