[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a proud Christian Oh fucking shit i'm laffin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1476564518173.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476564518173.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>I'm a proud Christian
Oh fucking shit i'm laffin
>>
File: 1407582595455s.jpg (11KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
1407582595455s.jpg
11KB, 183x232px
>>1830421
What are you doing showing this whole board our plans, goyim?!

St-stop it now!
>>
File: ASS BORGORS, MAN.png (59KB, 442x768px) Image search: [Google]
ASS BORGORS, MAN.png
59KB, 442x768px
While I do agree that Christianity is bullshit, your post is wrong.

Christianity is only superficially Jewish: upon closer inspection, it has little to no understanding of Jewish theology or concepts. Actually, the scholarly opinion is that Christianity is mostly derived from Hellenic ideas, such as neo-Platonism and Greek paganism/mystery religion.
>>
>>1830421
>>1830426
>>1830454
>>>>/pol/
>>
File: animals that may be killed.jpg (145KB, 700x893px) Image search: [Google]
animals that may be killed.jpg
145KB, 700x893px
>>1830454
Many of the Jewish aspects of Christianity were lost either due to pragmatism on part of the apostles or due to the massive influx of former pagans that converted after it became the official religion of Rome. Indeed, Islam is much closer to Judaism than Christianity is to either.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>1830516
>>>/historum forum/

Your home: http://historum.com/
>>
>>1830521
>ATF magazine
>>
Please go back to your paranoid fantasy board, thank you!
>>
oy vey shut it down
>>
>>1830454
>scholarly opinion is that Christianity is mostly derived from Hellenic ideas, such as neo-Platonism and Greek paganism/mystery religion.

As someone who has studied religion on an academic level, you're full of shit. The main interjection of neoplatonism into christian thought comes from Psuedo-Dionysus, the only features of Christianity which bear a strong resemblance to the mystery cults are superficial -- we barely even know what many of the mystery cults believed as they were want to write things down.
>>
File: 1444851591917.jpg (105KB, 532x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444851591917.jpg
105KB, 532x540px
>>1830535
did you just assume his board of origin
>>
>>1830421
>Dumb fucks don't know that before Jesus came, Jews were VERY active in proselytizing the Hebrew religion with large communities of converts all around the known world
>This is why Israel got relative special treatment up to the Jewish–Roman War
>Not to mention most Christians were bitter that the Jews wouldn't convert and "Jews be all chosen and shit so we should be their faithful slaves" was an American Protestant invention
>And of course Rome fell from people not giving a shit about their civic duty as citizens in the republic and scapegoating Christianity didn't work

In conclusion, OP is a false flagging Jew trying to stir up anti-Christian sentiment.
>>
>Jews are God's chosen people
>are
>not were
>even though they literally tried to kill their own God
>>
>>1831831
>tried

Muhammadan plz.
>>
>>1831833
>implying God can die

Paganfags pls go.
>>
File: dib.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>1830421
OP You forgot some history:

>Jesus whipping jewish merchants in the temple
>Jesus calling jews the synagogue of satan and sons of the devil, liars from the beginning
>Jesus calling Israel a dead withered tree that bears no good fruits and needs to be cut down
>Paul telling jews they have to be perfected in Christ and convert

>Saint John Chrysostom: Eight Homilies Against the Jews, aka Why jews are shit-heads

|>Martin Luther: On the Jews and their lies
>Martin Luther recommending Christians burn synagogues, remove jews from education, and destroy their talmuds
>>
>>1831819

>to stir up anti-Christian sentiment
>implying that's ever necessary

Christfags on here on their own show more than enough cuntiness and hypocrisy for that
>>
File: Freedom-and-Cleaning-House.jpg (28KB, 421x453px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom-and-Cleaning-House.jpg
28KB, 421x453px
>>1831843
>Denying Jesus' death and resurrection

Heretic!
>>
>>1831859
>denying
>implying it happened

Paganfags, everyone. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that Saulus wasn't a heretic Hellenist hijacker and the Holocaust actually happened.
>>
>>1831863

The Gospels are the word of God. But you can only know this through your soul illuminated by the Holy Spirit.

Otherwise you have to accept the testimony of the apostles, who all were martyred for their beliefs.
>>
>>1831881
>literally playing the passive-aggressive card
>literally playing the "I'm holier than thou, and I know that, because I'm right," card

I now understand why christfags are terrible at proselytizing.
>>
>>1831885

>playing Holier than though.

Not at all. It's not something you do or can boast about, it's simply God's discretion.

>bad proselyitizing

I'm not even doing that. Just giving you the Christian perspective on the gospels, you can take it or leave it.

We can make a historical case for the Gospels and Christ, but ultimately if God doesn't illuminate your eyes you won't believe.
>>
>>1831778
Underrated post tbcathwyl
>>
Op should be banned desu
>>
>>1830421
Go back to worshipping trees eternal kraut
>>
>>1831852
Mardin Luger was a Nadsi

t. Real Hisdorian
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.