[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do yuros always switch sides in war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: le side-changing yuropoor.png (94KB, 650x732px) Image search: [Google]
le side-changing yuropoor.png
94KB, 650x732px
Why do yuros always switch sides in war?
>>
It's in their nature to be deceitful.
>>
>>1829787
The second chart can be explained easily. Napoleon conquered countries like Prussia and Austria and made them his allies.
>>
>>1829787
You dare question the plan of the Doge, leader of the Most Serene Republic?
>>
The explanation for the Italian wars was that the plan to undermine Venice invited France to invade the peninsula, which the Italian states saw as a bigger threat than Venetian hegemony itself.
>>
>>1829787
They chose the side that had the better deal in the event of victory, it's not hard to come to that conclusion.

Hell, during the Italian city-state era, which was mostly fought using hired Condottieri rather than professional soldiers, wars were often decided by which side could bribe the other army with the most coin, with city states conceding defeat once their mercenary army was bribed onto the other side.

Europe really didn't see the trend of committing to one side through thick and thin until the rise of Nationalism and the idea of "My country, right or wrong"
>>
Fuck yuros
>>
Why did the yuros always choose to keep the tumor that is the ottoman empire around when they had three chances to end it?
>>
>>1829787
Countries switching to the side in which papal state fought in and Napoleon forcing conquered countries to fight for him. Wew
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.