[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jesus White?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

"His head and hair are white as wool, as white as snow."
"His face is as bright as the sun-shineth."
Rev 1:14-17.

His head is white and his hair is white, and his countenance is as bright as sunshine. The sun doesn't shine darkness or brownness, it shines pure white light. The head starts at the chin and ends at the top of the skull. What race hasheads that are white?

I imagine Jesus got some semitic features from Mary, but he also got some white features from God because white is associated with light and goodness and purity.
>>
>>1828431
>because white is associated with light and goodness and purity.
unless you're west african, then it is the color of death.
>>
So Jesus is a silver fox now?
>>
>>1828444

Well the verse is from revelation, how he appears in the future.
>>
File: duburu.jpg (40KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
duburu.jpg
40KB, 300x321px
>>1828431
The sun is yellow, mate. He deserves to be called by his real name Jing-Shaun.
>>
File: a2-700x438.jpg (81KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
a2-700x438.jpg
81KB, 700x438px
>>1828431
Jesus is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>1828522
Is that some Korean Jesus?
>>
>>1828522

Meister Eckhart you're drunk
>>
>>1828431
That verse is describing Jesus in his heavenly form. It's not referring to his skin color. He is spirit at this point.

He was tan, like an Iranian tan.
>>
>>1828431
a large part of the bible was changed to give the white man more esteem and confidence. People in those regions were tri racial.
>>
Revelations is anti-Roman propaganda disguised as apocalyptic prophesy in order to go undetected. It never should have been included in the Bible.
>>
>>1828793
The Catholic or Orthodox bible, maybe, but the original Christians were decidedly anti-Roman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.