[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Argentina really ethnically cleanse it's black population?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1459198752641.jpg (49KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1459198752641.jpg
49KB, 612x816px
Did Argentina really ethnically cleanse it's black population?
>>
File: president of armenia.jpg (24KB, 305x406px) Image search: [Google]
president of armenia.jpg
24KB, 305x406px
No, they relocated them to Armenia.
>>
>>1828229
The book 1491 (perhaps 1493) mentioned how the Brazil government - I think it was - cleansed a population that could possibly be Polynesian or something. Can hardly remember and don't have the book in possession.
>>
>>1828229
Which blacks? The only blacks here are a few who come to sell cheap clocks, necklaces and other stuff.
>>
>>1828255
I never heard of that. Aside from pre-colombian pre-columbian Polynesian contact the only Polynesians that came here were from Madagascar (haplogroups and shiet but IMO they are hardly what you mentioned.
>>1828229
Fuck off to /int/ retard.
>>
>>1828229
We were never completely white. There was a significant amount of immigrants from europe in the 1900. Mostly poor europeans. We are mixed, something called 'criollos'. Not me though,I'm German-italian born in Argentina.
>>
>>1828323
>that double pre columbian
I- I don't know what happened
>>
no matter how many blacks you kill it won't stop you being black
>>
>>1828323
I remember it vague, so take it with a huge pile of salt. I am waiting for somebody who has read the book and could help out.
>>
>>1828370
I'm reading about the book here and it mentions earlier migrations in greater number (not only the Bering strait thing). Also mentions larger cities and greater technology than we thought. Most of that makes sense, see for example "Terra preta" an artificial soil made by natives that cover areas estimated to be the size of britain, or the new city findings due to deforestation (allowed them to be seen from google earth). But that guy is well.. Somewhat vague in brazil. He classifies the indian tribes in a very retarded way (there is already a classification based on linguistic trunks) he calls some "Farming villages" (in a area the size of france and germany) and other stupid things. I never heard of this Polynesian things. The tech thing he got it right. Brazilian slave hunter, prospectors and explorers (known as bandeirantes) were basically white indians, they used bows, used comfier clothing etc.
>>
>>1828261
And Fidel Nadal, and that Mambrú guy, and maybe two or three more.
>>
>>1828229
They ethnically cleansed their Italian population out of envy for their wealth.
>>
>>1828229
depends on what kind of black are you talking about
africans? theres was never that much of them to begin with, and a lot went to fight the independence war on foreign lands
south american native kinda of blacks? they are pretty prevalent everywhere, maybe it varies from province to province, but theres not a place where caucasian group remains since we are all different degrees of mixed
Argentina been white was always a meme
fun fact: the last few years the senegalese have been inmigrating to the most urban areas and sell shit on the street, so a slight further blackening of the argentinean populace is to be expected
>>
>>1828229
No.
there just weren't that many to begin with
is it really that fucking hard for people to understand that Latin Americans are largely descended from Europeans? Sure there was a lot of mixing going on but for fucks sake.
Hispanics have more in common with Germanic people than they do natives. But because they aren't pale they get labeled as some bullshit Latino race. Even though Greeks and Italians have darker skin but still are considered white.
>>
>>1828725
>inb4 >Greeks >white
Maybe not on here they're not but if you ask anyone in the general public they will say Greeks are white
>>
>>1828725
You do realize that there is a significant amount of African-descended individuals living in Latin America because of the slave trade, right?

No one's saying that the majority of people in central and south America aren't descended from Spaniards and Portuguese.

I don't know the slave population numbers for Argentina, but one would expect that there would still be at least decent population levels of African-descended or Afro-American mixed people in the country.
>>
>>1828738
Sure of course there's a ton of African descendants there.
But there are certain countries like Argentina that didn't have many to begin with, and lost 50% or maybe more of its black male population in the independence wars.
There are of course places like Brazil where's the a shitload of blacks but people incorrectly extrapolate that to the rest of the continent and now Argentina being black is a cancerous meme that won't go away.
>>
File: Quark_2375.jpg (100KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
Quark_2375.jpg
100KB, 417x393px
>>1828725
>8 million Africans brought to brazil alone (live ones, that is without counting the ones that died in the trip)
Spanish colonies didn't used that much slaves because spain's presence in africa was limited and they rather use the natives which were already move organized than portuguese ones. They had concepts of surplus production, organized labor etc..

When will people that post on /int/ and /pol/ be automatically banned from other boards?
>>
>>1828923
>>1828923
Yes. Most argies I've met where either indians, blondes or a weird mix of both. What most gringos don't know is that both countries (argentina and brazil) had very large eugenics programs in pllace during the 19th century. That is why I could date I polish chick even though I was in brazil and why buttload of argies have german/austrian names. The same applies for paraguay.

[spoiler]She was actually japanese-polish[/spoiler]
>>
>>1828934
Meant to quote >>1828923
And
>>1828771
>>
>>1828229
>implying that girl is white
>>
File: Redenção de Caim.jpg (34KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
Redenção de Caim.jpg
34KB, 413x500px
What Argentina and Brazil did to blacks is basically what racists imagine "globalists" are doing to whites. They imported a shitton of immigrants, mostly European males, and encouraged race-mixing so that in a few generations the black race would be "dissolved" and everyone would be "white".

It worked in Argentina, because there were fewer blacks to begin with, not so much in Brazil, where there were too much blacks and too few white immigrants other than Italians to absorb them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
>>
The extremely small black population in argentina massively died during the yellow fever epidemia:
>As for the black population, they lived in miserable conditions which resulted in them being hit harder by the plague. Also, it is said that the army surrounded the zones where they lived and did not permit any movement into Barrio Norte, where the whites were trying to escape the epidemic. They died in huge numbers and were buried in mass graves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever_in_Buenos_Aires

This:
>>1828952
>encouraged race-mixing so that in a few generations the black race would be "dissolved"
Is false.

As for the natives:
Three tries at genocide:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert
Used as cannon fodder in the paraguayan war:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War
>>
>>1828952
Please leave
>>
File: blackwomen.png (30KB, 1236x283px) Image search: [Google]
blackwomen.png
30KB, 1236x283px
>>1828229

Argentine here

What would be a Argentina, was a backwater of the Spanish Empire in 1810 when we became independent and abolished slavery.
Even though the territory was huge, we had less than half a million people.
We had blacks, they were an important minority, but they worked in houses, as maids, servants, or were free and were regular people, like shoemakers, water carriers, etc.
Argentina was a cattle society back then, few people, lots of territory, lots of cattle, the main exports were cattle hides, and living donkeys for the Bolivian silver mines.

We have almost no blacks at all for 2 reasons.
1st, black men were disproportionately used in our independence wars, in our civil wars, and in our wars against Brasil and Paraguay.
Because of that, many of them died and black women had to fuck non black men, with their offspring getting less black each generation.
And once, during a yellow fever epidemy, the wealthy people moved to the countryside and left their houses in the city to be taken care of/protected by their black maids/servants during the duration of the plague, that also diminished their numbers greatly in Buenos Aires.

the other reason is the 5 million euro immigrants who came here from 1880 to WW2.
In 1850 Argentina had a smaller population than Chile, after the big European immigration of the 1880-1950, it has always had more than twice the population of Chile.
Blacks were never many in absolute numbers, and were hurt a lot by the constant state of war Argentina was in for over half a century, the the remaining were absorbed, bred out, by the flood of european immigrants.

Nowadays most blacks are first generation senegalese immigrants/refugees who sell stuff on the streets, and dominican prostitutes.

That is why articles like this exist

http://thegrio.com/2013/10/31/traveling-while-black-i-was-constantly-mistaken-for-a-prostitute-in-buenos-aires/

http://matadornetwork.com/notebook/traveling-while-black-mistaken-for-prostitute/
>>
>>1829433
this is correctomundo. Buen trabajo anon.
>>
>>1828934
What was her name motherfucker? Tell me just the first name.
>>
>>1828952
>imagine
Proceeds to cite an example of it being implemented and working
>>
>>1828952
Not really. the vast majority of the natives and niggers got sent to work on the silver and gold mines in Peru and Bolivia. Up until 1880s-1900s Argentina had a population of around 2 million something because it was supposed to be just a port from where all the riches were shipped and America was way more popular with immigrant. The depression in the late 80s and both world wars brought the migration which the presidents at the time sought

up until the 90s Argentina was 90%+ European

then it got flooded with niggers from the rest of SA just like Europe got flooded with muslism and africans
>>
File: argentine dna.jpg (122KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
argentine dna.jpg
122KB, 1024x708px
>>1828229
The few blacks that they had they bred out.
>>
>>1830093
source of chart?
>>
>>1828261
its really weird how little blacks i saw when i went there, only like 5 in my few months i stayed there
>>
>>1830495

not weird
I didnt see one until I was like 9
When I was a kid, I asked a friend who had gone on vacations to Brasil if he had seen black people there, he told me yes, I asked him if he shook hands with a black person and how it felt, and he told me that it was like sandpaper.

I totally believed that bullshit since I was like 8 and had never seen a black person, it was a my uncle works for nintendo situation.
>>
>>1830529
kek and i mean it was weird as in my country which is something like 90% white its not that unusual to see blacks
>>
>>1830348
It's not a chart just some random guys DNA.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.