[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WE WILL BURY YOU Can we all agree that this was poor taste?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: khrushev[1].jpg (64KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
khrushev[1].jpg
64KB, 400x300px
>WE WILL BURY YOU

Can we all agree that this was poor taste?
>>
>WE WILL BURY YOU

What did he mean by this?
>>
I say it was appropriate
>>
>>1827356
As in he would bury colonialism. Thats what the conference was about.
Western retards just fuged his words to get a spoopy story.
>>
>>1827356
Not as much poor taste as

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe-banging_incident
>>
>>1827646
I was told it was a Russian figure of speech equivalent to "Your funeral".
>>
File: 220px-Khruschev_shoe_fake.jpg (13KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Khruschev_shoe_fake.jpg
13KB, 220x318px
>>1827662
Autism prevails in western media, again
>>
>>1827646
"Colonialism is the worst thing in the world ever" is a spook.

If Africa had stayed under colonial rule for a decade or 2 longer it would have experienced only a fraction of the bloodshed and economic stagnation it did. It is not as though such heavily scrutinized colonial regimes would ever end up like the Congo Free State, autonomy would likely be gradually ceded over that period.

The Soviet Union was sending tons of ak47s to African warlords who would promptly tear the place up once Europe gave up on Africa, Kruschev caused an enormous amount of suffering. If purgatory is real it will take millions of years for him to experience all the pain he caused.
>>
>>1827356
He could have saved the Soviet Union.
>>
He meant that their side of that particular argument well outlast the other side.
>>
>>1827356

I dont think that fat fuck ever encountered something that tasted bad
>>
>>1827646

>colonialism
>bad

South Africa and Rhodesia were the only halfway decent countries in Africa at the time. Meanwhile commie faggots were funneling AK's to every wannabe warlord who said "yeah, I totally love Marx. Now give me guns and money"
>>
>>1827646
That was actually a separate speech.

There are two different speeches where he said similar things. One is "to hell with colonialism, let's burry it already" and the other is "history is on our side and we'll bury you".
Neither speech involved threats of any kind.
>>
>>1827364
from what i've heard it was a translation error. what he meant was
"we'll be around when you're buried because we'll outlive you"
so not in poor taste, just completely wrong
>>
>muh colonialism
>muh imperialism
t. ussr

lol
>>
>>1828081
Underrated
>>
>>1828060
It's an idiom meaning "you're acting recklessly and it's going to end in tears"

Literally translation autism
>>
>>1827696
Good man, telling it how it was.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.