[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Of /His/tory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg (3MB, 2063x3095px) Image search: [Google]
'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg
3MB, 2063x3095px
I want to see if /his/ has the collaborative ability to summarise all of /his/tory 1 post at a time.
>>
at the beginning there was nothing
>>
the end
>>
>>1827348
Then God....
>>
>>1827355
spoke.
>>
then they used the fire to heat up the food...
>>
>>1827355
then suddenly the whole universe. Then our solar system. Then Neandertals and homo-sapiens.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (14KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
14KB, 183x232px
why isn't david circumcised?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

THE GOYIM KNOW!!!!!
>>
>>1827369
Who then buddied up with doggos.
>>
>
>>
>>1827384
>>1827367
>>
File: shitlantis.jpg (118KB, 634x403px) Image search: [Google]
shitlantis.jpg
118KB, 634x403px
>>1827384
And mankind built a great civilization with electricity, philosophy, birth control, equal rights and justice... but they didn't thank God for their accomplishments. So God pissed a torrent of fury upon the Atlantians, and a leviathan to devour their remains.
>>
>>1827439
God then gave us Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, which the sodomites cultured and released upon the world.
>>
>>1827450
god then annihilated the sodomites, because they tried to fuck his angels.
>>
>>1827457
God then fucked with Job, for reasons.
>>
>>1827457
Then some old man's daughters raped him, which, made new people.
>>
Then the first society formed, from berry-picking homo-sapiens. And it was good.
>>
Something something Mesopotamia
>>
Civilization vs Germans
>>
File: The Big Man.jpg (35KB, 496x393px) Image search: [Google]
The Big Man.jpg
35KB, 496x393px
Then we fucked Napoleon
>>
File: .................jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
.................jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>>1827345
ITT
>ironically saying history is "God did it"
>unironically continues to make the joke by literally blaming God for everything historical

Plebbit can't even get satire right...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.