[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>religion is the opiate of the masses Fuck yes. Does /his/ agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: karl marx.jpg (24KB, 448x314px) Image search: [Google]
karl marx.jpg
24KB, 448x314px
>religion is the opiate of the masses
Fuck yes.

Does /his/ agree?
>>
>>1826767
No. Opiates, Marijuana, Alcohol, Sex, Video Media, and Lies are. Marx hated Christianity specifically and religion in general because his father outwardly converted to Lutheranism for business. This is also probably why he despised capitalism.
>>
>>1826767
If misused yes,but the moral values it often provides enriches society. Take a look at communist Russia when it was atheist,it completely ruined the population ,even today. People have no shepard who can guide them. Now if the shepard is leading them to the slaughter house that's another story. I would say that if people were more intelligent there wouldn't be a need for religion.
>>
File: raymond aron.jpg (45KB, 559x562px) Image search: [Google]
raymond aron.jpg
45KB, 559x562px
Marxism is the opium of intellectuals.
>>
>>1826767

"I love huge black dildos"-Marx

what is the meaning of this?
>>
>>1826801
Huge black dildos are a commodity produced by capitalism that replace the need for black workers by automating their bodily functions and alienating man from self actualization.
>>
>>1826767
His teachings are the same Opium.
>>
>>1826790
>communist Russia when it was atheist,it completely ruined the population ,even today.
Oh fuck off, orthodox Russia wasn't better at all and is commie equivalent today.
>>
>>1826767
>Fuck yes.
>Does /his/ agree?
Haven't seen you for awhile. Did you try not to make lazy as shit OPs for awhile or were you not posting?
>>
>>1826767
Also real opium.
>>
>>1826822
Communism was actually invented by the Jesuits in the South American reductions starting Paraguay that built the Spanish Empire, so communism was a well funded beast when it was exported to Russia and China following the temporary banishment of the Jesuits in SA under Dominus ac Redemptor.

Rasputin was probably a Jesuit and the desert cloud fairy cults have infiltrated every continent today, doesn't matter much the flavor anymore. Actually the more factions the better to play off each other. You throw them into a sandbox and they will fling shit at each other every time despite the similarities.
>>
Marx, in concentrating on humanity's interaction with and relationship with the natural world, saw in religion an escape from truth

Religious leaders encouraged people to turn away from the oppression their leaders imposed on them. Those very leaders who oppressed them offered their subjects an escape into a belief system that justified that oppression as a necessary fact of life.
>>
>>1826767
No, monotheism is.
>>
>>1826782
Marx didn't hate Christianity at all. He was raised Lutheran and took a sympathetic, if critical view of faith.
>>
>>1827668
I really hope this is a high level meme
>>
Reminder that the full quote is actually a praise.

> Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
> The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.
>>
>>1826790
this
>>
>>1827708
>sympathetic, if critical view of faith
[citation needed]
>>1826767
no lol, Marx was a tard.
>>
>>1826767
marxism is the opiate of rich white kids
>>
>>1827807
>[citation needed]
see >>1827725
>>
>>1827808
>marxism is for rich white kids
>marxism is for poors that envy the rich
>marxism is for intellectuals in academia
>marxism if for third world niggers
>marxism is for *insert anything*
So which one is it?
>>
>>1827812
rich white kid intellectuals

The poor are reactionary and conservative
3rd worlders are very religious and conservative
>>
>>1827812
I'd just say idiots.
>>
opium is the religion of the masses.
>>
>>1827812

>marxism is for poors that envy the rich

The poors haven't been marxists in the west for decades, what the hell are you on about?

Marxist nowadays are 90% middle or upper class white kids.
>>
>>1827881
>what the hell are you on about?
I've read all of that on /his/.
>>
>>1827668
Do you happen to have an obsession with Brent Spiner?
>>
>>1826767
Communism is a religion as all of them
>>
File: albertus.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
albertus.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>[COLLAPSING] is the opiate of the communists
>>
>>1826767
Actually it's consumerism.
>>
>>1826767
ALLAHU AKBAR!
THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH!
>>
>>1826767
Religion, Nationalism, Consumerism and Ideology (including Communism) are all opiates of the masses.
So, basically spooks.
>>
File: leftcuck faggot.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
leftcuck faggot.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1826767

*TIPS FEDORA*
>>
opium is the opiates of the masses
>>
>>1826767
Yes but the masses need opiates otherwise they go around breaking the amenities they need to be manipulated by a select few to create.
>>
File: 1473949332518.jpg (149KB, 683x716px) Image search: [Google]
1473949332518.jpg
149KB, 683x716px
>>1828544
*muh memes*
>>
>>1828709
>atheists begin to bash Christians on the internet, weaponed with reddit memes to bash them further
>Christians strike back with the fedora-meme, indicating how atheists are but cringe worthy individuals who see themselves as modern intellectuals
>MUH FUHDORA MEYMEY FROM CHRISTIANS THEY CANT HAVE AN ARGUMENT SO THEY JUST SAY THE HAT MEME

Atheism started it and got back what it deserved.
>>
>>1827807
>"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, the soul of the soulless."

When he used the phrase "Opium of the Masses", in the same 1844 text, he meant a painkiller, not an addictive vice.
>>
>>1828747
Except Atheists used facts that triggered Christians since they were presented in an arrogant and condescending fashion. You can't just set your impersonation of Atheists onto capslock and act like you know how they responded. Don't be such a moron.
>>
>>1828747
>weaponed with reddit memes

You poor thing. What harshness you must endure
>>
>>1828544
surprised it took this long
>>
>>1828747
Pretty sure atheists started the ridiculing of the euphoric post.
>>
>>1826801
kek
>>
>>1826767
Religion is just as pointless as anything else. I see no reason to bash religious people as a result of this, provided they're consistent.
>>
>>1828747
>reddit

Christ how new are you to the internet? I'm embarrassed for you.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.