[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mussolini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: this doesnt belong here.jpg (27KB, 352x520px) Image search: [Google]
this doesnt belong here.jpg
27KB, 352x520px
School me on Mussolini, why do so many people on /his/ see him as a tragic figure?
>>
File: keitty.jpg (54KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
keitty.jpg
54KB, 600x593px
>why do so many people on /his/ see him as a tragic figure?
Dude, there is like one thread and it's still active, so you could just ask that question there.
>>
>>1826280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8xCkNDad1I
>>
>>1826280
because he was a bumbling, hilarious retard who didnt deserve to be put in with someone who was genuinly evil like hitler
>>
>>1826608

>he was a bumbling, hilarious retard

When will this American meme die?

I'm not personally a fan of Mussolini but I do study Italian history extensively. All this kind of sentiment did was absolve the Fascists after WWII of the crimes they had committed because the Americans thought "they're just a bunch of idiots lol!".

In reality the Fascists perpetrated great and calculate crimes with the desired effect of causing terror and carnage.

Mussolini was NOT an idiot. He was extremely well read, a brilliant statesman and ran a reasonably successful country until 1938.
>>
He actually saw coming another war caused by Germans unlike some other incompetent presidents and prime ministers.
>>
His visions could've lead the world to an era of progress. Churchill looked up to him, Gandhi too, the west saw him as a bastion against German threat. His decision to rush to Hitler's side despite being the most unnatural thing to do speaks of how mistreated he was for being too righteous yet too bold in his plans.
>>
>>1826652

This. Hes Anakain Skywalker
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.