[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for Ancaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1476341540624.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476341540624.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
Disclaimer: Serious discussion. No Ancap memes and no meme answer by ancaps.

1. What is preventing people from banding together and forming new states? Either poor people "redistributing wealth" or rich people forming oligarchies to choke competition and preserving their wealth. How is Ancap not leading to a constant state of warfare and chaos.
2. Economic competition is one of the core elements of capitalism. If there is no institution that provides an equal playing ground and prevents certain players from tweaking the rules in their favour, how will true competition be maintained. Especially if you tale into account that for a lot of modern services and enterprises a lot of capital and know how is needed.
3. Private healthcare is shown to have terrible results. Its more expensive for the individual and less effective on the grand scale. The ebola epidemy is linked to several african states privatizing their healthcare. How is that a good idea?
>>
File: 600px-Flag_of_Nauru.svg.png (5KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Flag_of_Nauru.svg.png
5KB, 600x300px
As forming new states... I thought this to myself.

There are some micronations already that could potentially be made into Libertarian or Communist paradises:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru

Only has about 10,000 population and less than 40M GDP.

Also they are looking to leave the island due to global warming. I suppose Austrialia and New Zealand are trustees of the Island but if you buy it from the natives and set up shop and demand Independence, they might give it to you.

Of course that requires you to win the power ball or setup a Kickstarter for $100 or so.

Barring that, I suspect you could lease land from the Somalian government for 500 years like Hong Kong was and setup a port for Middle Eastern trading.

I don't know. I think people are too stupid and set in their ways in their own countries so they never go out and create their own nation.

Really, Trump or any other billionare could easiely do this, but yet they are fine just being US citizens.

Maybe because nation building is hard work, but really if you complain about your current government there is nothing stopping you from trying to organizing a micro nation.
>>
>>1825667
>ancap
>no memes
>implying that ancap isn't a meme itself
>>
File: 87121.jpg (53KB, 715x540px) Image search: [Google]
87121.jpg
53KB, 715x540px
>>1825760
>implying there isn't a large chunk of keyboard warriors believing in it
>>
>>1825667
This picture is triggering me
It makes me want to go out a buy 40 and a 24 and waste my afternoon getting fucked up
>>
>>1825667
>1. What is preventing people from banding together and forming new states? Either poor people "redistributing wealth" or rich people forming oligarchies to choke competition and preserving their wealth. How is Ancap not leading to a constant state of warfare and chaos.
Pure ideaology
>2. Economic competition is one of the core elements of capitalism. If there is no institution that provides an equal playing ground and prevents certain players from tweaking the rules in their favour, how will true competition be maintained. Especially if you tale into account that for a lot of modern services and enterprises a lot of capital and know how is needed.
Pure ideology.
>3. Private healthcare is shown to have terrible results. Its more expensive for the individual and less effective on the grand scale. The ebola epidemy is linked to several african states privatizing their healthcare. How is that a good idea?
Pure ideology.
>>
>>1825667
1. To form a state in a pre existing stare you would have to either start a civil war or be granted permission from your state. I have heard of places in the USA where people have formed their own countries but they are never more than a trailer park wasteland or some guys yard. These are never more than weird back water places. Then comes the problem of acquiring land and sovereignty for your state. The traditional method of going to war won't work you would be crushed like a bug unless you get forces. Most people would probably find it much easier to become a polĂ­tican and implement the change they want rather then starting their own country.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.