[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: 1475362882725.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475362882725.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1825195
He meant Islam sucks
>>
turkey is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
>>
>>1825195
>>1825241
How can you not be a fan of Mustafa Kemal
>>
>>1825195
Probably nothing, as it's doubtful he actually said it and instead was attributed to him in later decades during some intense political debates in Turkey.
>>
>>1825195
HOWDY ALTAIC SERVANTS
>>
File: he probably didn't say this.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
he probably didn't say this.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>1825195
it means he was based
as usual
>>
File: SONS OF ZEUS, UNITE.jpg (132KB, 324x903px) Image search: [Google]
SONS OF ZEUS, UNITE.jpg
132KB, 324x903px
He knew how to cause butthurt, I'll give him that.
>>
>>1825195
whatever that hat is, hes tipping it
>>
>>1825911
>filename

What a shame, I was going to respect a Turk for once.
>>
>>1827731
kalpak
>>
>>1825195
I don't think he liked Islam.
>>
Ataturk was a puppet to destroy the Ottoman Empire and establish a pro-zionist gov. there. He succeeded. Turkroaches love him for "winning" that fake war, but don't realize that he is a traitor of their nation.
>>
>>1828438
guess all those dead greeks and turks were merely pretending right?
>>
>>1825911
ofc he said this. also soldiers at first world war and before had kind of a brotherly feeling amongst themselves yet ww2 and it's atrocity changed this and because we are post ww2 we might fail to understand him.

also he was a pragmatic fellow and never liked gaining "unnecessary" enemies as he always had his enemies in his lifetime (many, even amongst turkish officers) for a man that had fought for years it is really hard to continue fighting if you are still okay inside.

t. turc
>>
>>1828438
i bet this guy is an islamist butthurt turk. same arguments, same fallacies. there was no ottoman but a pasha in istanbul when Ataturk ignited the fire that would mold us as a nation.
>>
>>1828698
he was a crypto jew that won that war with a support from soviets who were literal jews
>>
>>1828685
filename is reference to the fact that he probably never specifically said those words in that exact way, although he definitely agreed with the sentiment
>also he was a pragmatic fellow and never liked gaining "unnecessary" enemies as he always had his enemies in his lifetime (many, even amongst turkish officers) for a man that had fought for years it is really hard to continue fighting if you are still okay inside.
agreed completely, why he's my favorite 20th century leader

t.semi-islamophobe
>>
File: happy tea drinker.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
happy tea drinker.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>1825927
The Eternal Anglo strikes again
>>
File: ataturk 28.jpg (258KB, 1080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
ataturk 28.jpg
258KB, 1080x1560px
Are there any decent scholarly works on him?

Or at least ones that aren't pop-history?
>>
>>1825927
>[31][32]
>>
>>1830483
How dare he save Turkey from being chopped up by foreign imperialists and forge a unified modern state more well of than any in the region to replace the corpse of the Ottomans. The Villain!
>>
>>1831877
the War for liberation had already begun, when he popped up and claimed the fame for himself alone
>>
>>1830637
"GREY WOLF an intimate study of a dictator"

this book was written while the dude was alive and it reveals that he was a homo and a drunkard who hated Islam and really didn't give a shit about the people.
>>
>>1825195
It's literally impossible to find a better pawn of the Jews than this guy
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg (249KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg
249KB, 1200x1200px
>>1832095
>>1832130

my type of guy
>>
>>1832084
Yeah sure I guess the ottoman sultan was leading that right just after he signed the treaty which was going to divide anatolia.
Don't be a faggot ottomans were cool and did a lot to further turkish people and culture but their time was basically over Ataturk saved the country.
>>
>>1828462
No. They died. But a weak Ottoman Empire vs some weak countries (Armenia, Greece) and one of the strongest nations in the world (Great Britain) and a strong nation (France). Do you really think that the Turks had a chance? How dumb are you. Ataturk was their puppet to gain control over Anatolia and over the Turks.

>>1828698
I am not a Turk. You butthurt Turk. Pathetic shithead who thinks he is Turkic. Real Turkic nations like Kazakhs hate you guys. Fucking greeks, kurds, armenians pretending to be Turkics.
>>
>>1832365

If i remember correctly Ataturk received mostly help from Soviet Union and Germany trained some of the new turkish troops.

Britain and France basically switched sides when the Greeks started to lose, and din't lift a finger to stop Attaturk or to help the Greek forces and civilians.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (13KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
13KB, 220x310px
>>1827731
>>
File: tips atatürk.jpg (11KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
tips atatürk.jpg
11KB, 220x310px
>>
>>1832387
Britain kept supporting the Greeks until after they had been defeated, but France and Italy did switch sides earlier
>>
>>1832754
minor jej
>>
>>1832130
>this book was written while the dude was alive and it reveals that he was a homo and a drunkard who hated Islam and really didn't give a shit about the people.

this sounds like bullshit propaganda written by his political opponents
>>
>>1828438
t. Erdogan
>>
>>1828438

give it a rest muhammed
>>
>>1825195
Too bad most of his ideas were either never realized or abolished after he died because of the durka population. Proof that Turks are subhumans and never deserved Atatürk.
>>
I'd be a fedora too if I lived in a country that still took religion seriously.

>Turkey is a secular country
Riiiight.
>>
>>1832940
Very moderate
>>
>>1832183
no, seriously, unaffected by the sultans submission, militias and ressistance cells formed and fought the greeks. that guy just kicked the other commanders out and later pronounced, that he was the mastermind behind the liberation.
>>
>>1832130
>>1832895
nope, the book just *hints* him being bisexual and mentions his cruelty towards his political opponents.
>>
>>1825195
He was actually too good for the turkroaches. It's a shame.

>>1832940
>Turkey is a secular nation

The government changes between secularists and fundies and the people tend to just switch to whatever the reigning thought process is.

If Turks weren't already roaches they would be sheep.
>>
>>1830483
you're pretty fucking obsessed with jews
>>
>>1825911
There's actually a good chance that he did say this nearly word for word since he didn't deliver the speech on a random unrelated occasion and it was later used to adorn the monument.
>>
>>1832940
>Turkey is a secular country
It was true before the AKP took power. Well, more or less. Fundamentalist sections always existed, alongside an uneducated and superstitious peasantry. The secular section itself actually contains many people who take belief in a god and respect of Islam seriously, but it remains a private affair.
What changed since then is that the aforementioned peasantry fell with the fundamentalists.
During the days of the Revolution religion had a hold so strong that some people refused to believe in the existence of planes on the grounds that the holy book doesn't mention them. Atatürk personally disliked any and all religions with no exception -this was a shortcoming of his adhesion to fedora, as he would for example lump all forms of Buddhism with that lot as well- but at times he made speeches layered with heavy Islamic overtones according to the objective of the moment and his audience, similar to Lincoln's alternating speeches concerning the status of black people. This was dishonest, but on the other hand he actually didn't have a grand design of forcefully turning Turkish people into fedoras either.
>>
>>1825195
That he was a true G
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.