[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The majority of Americans posting in this board, support the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

The majority of Americans posting in this board, support the removal of Theodore Roosevelt. He was scum and they are progressives.
>>
I know this is bait but Teddy actually was an asshole.
>>
Woodrow was more racist though
>>
>>1819558
> they are progressives.

So was Teddy
>>
>>1819561
So what? That's not a relevant quality in a statesman. What matters is his knowledge of the common good and his actions toward realizing it for the citizens of the republic which he governed.
>>
First they came for Jefferson, then Wilson, then Washington, now Roosevelt.

You Ameripigs don't watch out they will be taking down Lincoln next and they'll have a full Rushmore
>>
>>1819569
bah, the Southerners already equate Lincoln to Hitler
>>
You should like this, Roosevelt was the very definition of a progressive.
>>
Why are entitled white supremacists so whiney?

That statue is ridiculous. It's a white man as master of the native and black. No great work of art, but a literal monument to white supremacy as "progress."

Cry on, little entitled brats. The statue is coming down.
>>
America should just accept that it was built on the back of a brutal genocide, and for most of its history has been a white supremacist oligarchy. It should try and deal with it's past and address the legacy of that in today's policies and move forward.

But that's not going to happen as long as white people keep trying to pretend that their historical leaders are all fine, regardless of what they did.
>>
File: Civ6_Teddy01.jpg (93KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
Civ6_Teddy01.jpg
93KB, 680x381px
Guess who's not going to show up in Civ 6 after all :DDD
>>
>>1819590
Being white had nothing to with it, brutal leaders of all ethnicities have existed
>>
File: 1381642193284.jpg (19KB, 379x401px) Image search: [Google]
1381642193284.jpg
19KB, 379x401px
>giving credence to a lunatic protest

there are protestors who say that high voltage power lines give them cancer and wear suits of tinfoil. Should we listen to them too?
>>
>>1819558
Teddy was also a warhawk empure builder, so what does that say about you anon?
>>
>>1819590
All countries have been built on the suffering of someone else you pest. Yet I don't see you protesting Tanzania or Mongolia, because guess what, no one except whiny cuckolds gives a shit
>>
>>1819634
White cis male detected
>>
>>1819634
The difference is, these protesters have the support of the media and the majority of Americans of their age and educational background.
>>
>>1819588
White supremacists aren't the ones getting triggered over statues of presidents nor are they trying to rename holidays over muh feelz.
>>
>>1819634
That's a tough red pill to swallow but anarcho-medievalism will Have its day when people like you realize the true cause of cancers linked to cigarettes. Hint: it's power lines.
>>
>>1819650
>2 0 0 people
>implying anyone gives a fuck

Literally nobody except you losers cares about this
>>
>>1819650
That's not the majority of Americans.
If we just gave young people a country aside from everyone else it would fucking collapse.
I'm 22 and have no fucking idea why people think the youth should dictate every socially acceptable attitude in society. They're either scheming powermongers or idiot is.
>>
Didn't Roosevelt say the negro was part of the 'american race'?
>>
Russian here, I love it. Americans and Western Europeans will literally destroy themselves, we just have to endure for a decade or two.
>>
>>1819650
The fuck they do. The only reason they get coverage is because you fucks can't help but REEEE over them. Your rage and arguments draw clicks.
>>
>progressive war hawks want to remove the statue of the original progressive war hawk
Funny
>>
>>1819653
>>1819655
>>1819659

Deny all you want, progressives are the future of America. They are here to stay. When Hillary wins- and she will win- they will become even more empowered and confident in their eventual victory. The rest of America are cowards who will capitulate before them.
>>
>>1819665
>whiggism

Reminder that the counter culture always wins out
>>
>>1819665
I'm not denying anything, I'm saying that you're wrong about the impotence of the opinion of the youth of a society and the ability of 18-30 year olds to run a country.
>>
File: Farange frog.png (11KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
Farange frog.png
11KB, 622x622px
>>1819665
>this blatant falseflagging

This board deserves a better kind of troll. Even the fucking Turk tripfags are more amusing than you.
>>
>>1819558
I'm not the biggest TR fan but the utter hatred the left holds for America while living here and their desire to distort, erase and rewrite the country's history pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>1819677
>s
Tripfag anon. Tripfag.
>>
>>1819650
no they don't

I literally never heard about this until this thread

some media coverage
>>
>>1819558
>check his Wikipedia page
>religion is listed as Dutch reformed
Kankerlekker
>>
>>1819961
Roosevelt is Dutch after all

>muh heritage
>>
>>1819558
>Hundreds
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.