[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (28KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 343x450px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>1819251

The lugenpresse, jewish owned banking and external forces from other countries in europe after WW1 keeping his people and his nation down.

Don't forget those silly jewish rascals declaring war on hitler in 1933

He tried to fix it, they didn't like it. So they declared war on him. Then things went ugly.
>>
>>1819270
>Don't forget those silly jewish rascals declaring war on hitler in 1933
>He tried to fix it, they didn't like it. So they declared war on him. Then things went ugly.
What? How can a race of people declare war on someone like that?
>>
File: 1475159504854.png (340KB, 584x918px) Image search: [Google]
1475159504854.png
340KB, 584x918px
>>1819251
pic related
>>
>>1819307
The PzIV wasn't a good tank and more tanks doesn't mean more crews.

It would have been better if they started off with a plan like the E-series to begin with, but that's 20/20 hindsight, still planning ahead with parts interchangeability would have been smart. Ensuring reliability by not trying to overwork the transmission on every tank also would have been helpful.

Basically, if they could make the Panther and the Tiger or Tiger II reliable, share some parts, and more suitable to production, they would have been better off.

Shit like Maus was a waste of money.
>>
He just wanted to get into art school.
>>
>>1819251
kek
>>
>>1819251
None
>>
>>1819251
Narcissism
>>
spooked by the idea of the Aryan race and fantastical nonsense about "nordics"
>>
>>1819251
He had literally nothing wrong with him. He was perfect.
>>
>>1819270
>He tried to fix it, they didn't like it. So they declared war on him.

Hitler bluffed and bullied his way until he got what he wanted and England and France bent over backwards for him. The finally Poland told him no and he went into autism mode and started the worst war in history and now autistic virgins worship him as some edgy anti-hero because they got some shitty 2 week long public school education on him and then watched "the greatest meme never told" and were gullible and stupid enough to just believe it without question
>>
>>1819251
Deep self loathing caused him to feel isolated and to isolate himself from others. He compensated for this self-loathing by building and escaping into power fantasies. When reality inevitably failed to live up to his fantasies, he resorted to paranoid persecution theories to explain the problem.
>>
>>1821150
Ding ding
>>
File: 1473206483446.jpg (22KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473206483446.jpg
22KB, 640x394px
>>1819251
>Germans
>capable of anything besides sperging out
>>
>>1821150
Wow I didn't know Hitler was Stalin.
>>
>>1821150
>Deep self loathing caused him to feel isolated and to isolate himself from others.
>muh self loathing
if anything he had the opposite problem of delusional self confidence and pride even when he was a fucking hobo which made him drift away from other people

if you're insecure you don't try to get into art school for like 5 years instead of getting a comfy office job
>>
>>1819251
Too many jews in American politics and too many Russians bent on preserving the USSR.
>>
>>1821334
It's actually quite amusing how similar they were to each other.
>>
>>1821359
See, the two go hand in hand. Hitler 'tried to get into art school' but never practiced his art, looked for a tutor or apprenticeship, or sought out criticism or critiques. Because then he'd be forced to buckle down an face stuff he doesn't like about himself. He'd rather think about how he's going to win the lottery, or how he's going to produce a Wagnerian Opera with no musical training.

Also

>hobo
Despite what he claims, Hitler never lived in abject poverty. He lived off his Aunt quite well for a number of years, and then lived in a workhouse.
>>
>>1821334
Haven't read any good biographical info on Stalin, but I'd believe it.

>>1821392
What's most interesting to me is that they were so similar, but had such different styles of rulership.
>>
>>1821399
>and then lived in a workhouse.

I think that was the 'abject poverty' part he had in mind.
>>
>>1821404
Yeah, that's not what a workhouse is. A workhouse makes you pay rent. It wasn't a charitable organization. They were mostly inhabited by young men who moved in from the countryside to work and hadn't taken a wife yet. The modern equivalent is sharing an apartment with a bunch of other bachelors.
>>
>>1821399
> Because then he'd be forced to buckle down an face stuff he doesn't like about himself.
i think you're overanalysing him

personally i think that he was just an irrational person who tended to fixate on arbitrary goals to the exclusion of all else
>>1821422
this seems factually wrong
>It took two and a half hours to reach his destination, the Asyl für Obdachlose, a shelter for the destitute, and by the time he arrived he was exhausted, his feet sore. Run by a philanthropic society whose principal supporter was the Epstein family, it was originally constructed in 1870 and had been extensively rebuilt and reopened the year before.
i think the correct term is poorhouse, workhouses were a victorian thing
>>
>>1821399
> Without funds and unable or unwilling to work, he wandered for the next three months, a tramp. He slept in parks and doorways. For a time his home was a bench in the Prater, the famed amusement center on the other side of the Danube; and in rain he found refuge under the arches of the rotunda, using a jacket as pillow.
also there's this so yeah he was a hobo
>>
>>1821451
>personally i think that he was just an irrational person who tended to fixate on arbitrary goals to the exclusion of all else

Haha yeah and he just accidentally ended up in charge of Europe, just an irrational wee lad xD

Fucking idiot
>>
>>1821495
i didn't say wee lad
>he just accidentally ended up in charge of Europe,
he was the greatest orator the world has ever seen, understood human nature very well and had a ruthless political cunning

he was not a competent administrator, was lazy and he did crazy shit that made no sense

this is the most positive assessment of hitler you're going to get, take it or leave it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.