[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the god is real meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
273KB, 600x583px
>fell for the god is real meme
>>
lmao get rekt kid
>>
>fell for the god isn't real meme
>>
>>1814097
It's alright OP, most of the people who ever lived fell for this meme in one form or another. It's got to be the dankest meme of all time.
>>
if God doenst exist where did the matter that makes up everything come from?
>>
>>1814107
>wasted decades of my life that i can never get back
>"it's ok, many other people did too. such a dank meme lol."

doesn't make me feel better
>>
When asked about the randomness of the Universe, Albert Einstein replied, "God does not throw dice!" If Einstein believed in a Superior Being, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>1814128
>>wasted decades of my life
What are you a priest or something?
>>
>>1814142
Einstein was a Spinozaist.
>>
File: 1475637534194s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475637534194s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>1814097
>yfw God exists
>>
>>1814115
>https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11337189-a-universe-from-nothing
None of the attributes usually assigned to "god" would even be implied by the need for a first cause of things.
>>
>>1814128
You had no choice don't regret taking your life seriously and in the best direction you thought you could at least at the time. At least you didn't spend your whole life in delusion.
>>
>>1814097
Tell us your story OP
>>
>>1814097
>thinks that life matters if god doesn't exist
>>
File: kek.jpg (110KB, 1484x1113px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
110KB, 1484x1113px
>>1814097

>fell for the memes are real god
>>
>>1814149
Kek
>>
>>1814146
Underrated
>>
>>1814149
I laughed
>>
>>1814097
We're limited because we enjoy our intelligence so much. This is what limits us to believe no other form of intelligence can exist, or even be above the science we all love to focus on.
God allows us to blaspheme, to go to war, to be as arrogant as we are destructive. He will even allow you to give up your life, your faith or your family for no reason other than your feelings.
He will allow science to prosper until we actually believe that we are gods. He will then take us down, lower than we have ever been, for a reason no one will ever have thought to exist. Mark my words.
>>
What is that force that has shaped the rules that apply?
Why does carbon behave as it does?
Why is gravity in the universe?
you can deny God as something who listens and makes wishes come true but you cannot deny the possibility of the absolute.
>>
>>1814128
Oh, all those sunday mornings when I could have slept until noon!
>>
>>1814097
>fell for the devil is not real meme
>>
File: magnets_c.jpg (17KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
magnets_c.jpg
17KB, 640x359px
>>1816025
>>
>>1816025
Dude there is Physics therefore God exist lmao!
>But anon modern science actually debunks the bible
Dude gravity and shit like, you can't deny it.
>>
File: 1475720408371.png (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475720408371.png
38KB, 300x250px
>>1816209
Kek. Its always like this. Some try to find fancy words for it but it all boils down to
>stuff exists and/or lel le complex human eye.

>We don't understand existence
>therefore god
>completely ignoring other possible explanations
>conincidence, le matrix etc.

>>1814097
How old are you ? Was your religious devotion strong enough to influence your life?

The transition is hard but you will come to terms with your new situation and find your answers.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.