[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ugliness and IQ seem interchangeable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: my feel when.gif (407KB, 535x480px) Image search: [Google]
my feel when.gif
407KB, 535x480px
Why do ugliness and IQ seem interchangeable?
>>
bad genes
>>
>>1813919
What makes genes bad?
>>
Intelligent people often do paradoxical things that seem contrary to intelligence, not like not taking care of themselves or their appearance.
>>
>>1813924
t. unclean """""intellectual"""""
>>
>>1813916
Nice try but pic related will always be the proof against this.
>>
The way my dad put it was that historically beautiful women were more likely to get married by a rich guy and not need to do anything while uglier ones needed to farm/work with their husbands.
>>
>>1813925
Nah. I take pretty good care of myself. Keep clean, dress reasonably well, exercise, brush my teeth, all that jazz. I also wouldn't consider myself an intellectual. I don't think I've had an original thought of worth and I certainly don't know the answers to anything of import.
>>
>>1813933
ur dad was a wise man and justified his wife well
>>
>>1813929
>implying that's not a sexy beast
>>
>>1813916
One good thing being a Slav: no one will overestimate your intelligence because of your face.
>>
>>1813937
What is worse, a brutally honest man or an overtly humble person?
>>
>>1813938
I wouldn't say either of my parents are ugly, just plain.
>>
>>1813944
The latter.
>>
>tfw dumb, ugly and with a small dick
Explain this evolutionfags
>>
Ugly people tend to be dumb
>>
>>1813955
You're a mutant; the start of a new species of hideous needle-dick idiots.
>>
>>1813955
Recessive genes/Hilariously bad luck/Rape/Ancestors were hard workers to counter other problems
>>
>>1813960
>start of a new species
How am i supposed to breed?
>>
>>1813966
If you're on this website, I don't think you will :^)
>>
>>1813916
because you're optimistic
>>
>>1813933
Just because rich guys have kids with super models today doesn't mean it was done historically. The rat race we live in is relatively new. A beautiful peasant married another peasant 1000 years ago.
>>
>>1813966
Insert penor into vagoo.
>>
>>1813916
Because definition of IQ is quite flawed. There is no good way of measuring intelligence, you can actually prepare for IQ tests and it turns out things that asocial people do can help you in IQ tests.
>>
How can you tell if you;re retarded /his/?
>>
>>1813986
when u make simple spelling errors like that my man
>>
>>1813994
>implying
>>
Can someone explain why Slavs are so ugly?

Fat, wide faces. Potato noses. African lips. Dull, in a word, without the sharpness everyone prefers. How poorly the women age, especially.
>>
>>1813985
Sources?
>>
>>1814010
Same reasons asians are ugly.

Climate and environment, asians are plains niggers and we are snow niggers.
>>
>>1814035
My junk, and also the fact that over million samples there's still a huge swing in IQ statistics for different countries which should've average around 100 according to the definition. If the definitions you give does not converge to the statistical results you expect from definitions there's clearly a cultural bias. Source for this is the IQ map that revolves every once in a while, that /his/ likes to jerk off to.
>>
>>1814037
But Slavs are indo-european just like germanics. Maybe it's because we got Khan'd.
>>
>>1814068
While I do like your junk, anon, I'm sorry I can not accept your penis as a source.
>>
>>1813975
lol spotted the dumbass species are defined by there ability to breed. Subspecies can interbreed. this is why bonquiqui can breed with john but john cannot breed with his sheep. Different species cant produce viable offspring.
>>
>>1814081
I don't want you to accept my sources, just don't join the circlejerk when the IQ map is shared again.

Read the definition of IQ and realize that if the distribution over millions of people result in that IQ tests are not as good statistical methods as everyone thinks they are.
>>
>>1814090
I said he was the start of a species. As in the first that puts them down to the path of being a new species. First he needs to spread his genes in a small enough population that wont interbreed with the main population of humanity, over time genetic drift will make this new species that he was the start of a reality, silly.

Also speciation is more vague than that.
>>
File: 20161007_132548-1.jpg (3KB, 57x73px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_132548-1.jpg
3KB, 57x73px
>>1814094
I have no clue how to respond to your gibber gabing.
>>
>>1814068
It's because iq is only supposed to converge to an average of 100 for white people.
>>
>>1814105
That's because you are a circlejerking diva.
>>
>>1814105
By the way what I meant was do not join this guy >>1814109

English is my second language, so it may sound gibberish, but I'm sure you understood my point, you diva.
>>
>>1813916

They're not. But people seem to have an innate need for "fairness" so they believe things like "good looking people are dumb" and vice versa because surely everyone has to have something going for them. While, in reality, most people are dim and plain.
>>
More like why have all geniuses been relatively unattractive?

There's surely some pattern somewhere.
>>
>>1813941
I'm having a really bad brain fart today because of a long work day. Can someone explain to me what is meant by this? Stupid, I know.
>>
>>1814010
I'm from a Slavic country and there are many more Slavs who do not match that description. Of course, you prefer your kind and I prefer mine, so we can agree to disagree.
>>
>>1814290
Nikola tesla is unattractive? Name another genius who isn't ugly. Classical composers were pretty good looking.
>>
>>1814090
species is defined by more than that. two species of squirrel on different sides of a river *can* breed but don't. it's their environment, breeding, social habits, etc that determine species. it's vague and mostly arbitrary.
>>
>>1814365
>Nikola tesla
He had good facial aesthetics but he was a 6'2", 140lb hungry skeleton who fucked pigeons.
>>
>>1813922
When your genes are relaxed and baby blue.
>>
>>1814090
Bison have been breed with cattle but aren't the same species.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.