[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hating bourgeoisie when you should be hating aristocracy ISHYGDDT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3791.jpg (44KB, 600x600px)
IMG_3791.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>hating bourgeoisie when you should be hating aristocracy

ISHYGDDT
>>
>Not hating the working class more than you hate the others because it's the only one that's too stupid to see how the system works
>The Current Year
>>
the bourgeois are the aristocracy with the exception that they pay taxes. everything else about the model has just been internationalised, so that first-world bourgeoisie enjoy a life of luxury at the expense of workers in the third world
>>
>>1813407
I don't think you know what the word 'aristocracy' actually means.
>>
i just hate normalfags
>>
When will people realize that multinationals are the aristocracy of the modern world?
>>
>>1813389
>blaming non-individual people for your problems
i bet nonspecific jews did this
>>
I don't consume shit except food, shelter and internet. I'm sure i have already produced the equivalent of what i'll consume my entire life, yet i still have to go slave myself to survive.
>>
>>1813411
i don't think you do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.