[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>b-but muh contract!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5761.png (300KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5761.png
300KB, 480x360px
>b-but muh contract!
>>
>>1812972
There's always that faggot that has to stand out
>>
>>1812972
humanities was a mistake
>>
>>1812972
Are ancaps literally this stupid?
>>
>>1812972
>choose to live in society
>get mad that you have to obey society's rules
you can always fuck off into the wilderness anon
>>
its always libertardians who are convinced by analogies, no matter how shit, for some reason
>>
File: stirner1.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
stirner1.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>1813044
>society
>society's rules
>>
>>1813052
t. never read Stirner

Society is not a spook, nor are rules. The fact is you will go to jail if you don't pay your taxes.

Ancaps are the spookiest of all
>>
>>1813073
t. never read stirner

Society is mentioned 100+ times by name as a spook. He makes a big fuss about how his ideal union is different from a society.
>>
>>1813106
Fuck Stirner's spooks anyhow; man without society is a beast.
Do you want to be a beast anon? You disgraceful furry faggot.
>>
Why should I have to pay for roads to be paved 300 miles upstate if I never drive more than 20 miles away from home? Why should I have to pay for the military if I'm never going to sit in an m1 Abrams tank? Why should I have to pay for the fire department if my house is never going to catch fire? Why should I pay for upkeep of the marina I live in if I never set foot in a boat? Why should I pay for high schools if I stopped going to school in 2009? Why should I hurr durr hurrr duurrr durrrrr?
>>
>>1813119
The "social contract" is still a stupid idea though.
>>
File: spook.png (708B, 153x173px) Image search: [Google]
spook.png
708B, 153x173px
>>1813073
>Society is not a spook
>>
>>1813119
t. never read stirner

Stirner says unions are okay though.
>>
You spookful spooky spooker.
>>
>>1813119
Humanity's natural state is neutral, Only a society could drag him down to the neurotic narcissistic state you see here and elsewhere.
>>
>implying living in a society that gives me NEET bux is against my interests
stirner was wrong
>>
File: thatcherdisdain.jpg (27KB, 306x462px) Image search: [Google]
thatcherdisdain.jpg
27KB, 306x462px
>society
>>
>>1813128
Social contract makes perfect sense. At least it makes more sense that doing it for the common good spook.

>>1813073
> The fact is you will go to jail if you don't pay your taxes.
That's might. That's people agreeing to collectively use might against their property. And they've all agreed anyone who doesn't follow their rules is their property.

The society spook Stirner mentions is when one considers oneself part of a greater whole, as an individual that serves the group for the sake of the group, rather than the group existing to serve the individuals and individuals being members of the group for the sake of the individual.

Saying society is a spook doesn't mean one can disregard the might of the people that believe in the spook. It means society is a spook, and the spook does not justify itself. The might associated to the spook is why you pay heed to the spook.
>>
>>1812972
Not an argument.

Also how long was he in the bathroom lmao
>>
this >>1813172
if someone spends 20 minutes in there evacuating 2 liters of diarrhea making all sorts of strained animalistic grunts and growls, scaring the kids and splattering it all over the toilet seat and bathroom floor, maybe $5 isn't too much to ask
>>
>>1813052
The rest of the people are a union of egoists exercising their might over their property, the OP.
>>
>he goes to parties without a gun
>>
>>1812972
>okay fine heres $5
>btw anon these two slices of hawaiian extra pineapple pizza are yours
>>
>>1813164
there was a thread about this on /r9k/

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32013928/

>Stirner was an individualist anarchist, not a "destroy the government" one. He believed the individual should take what he wants, feign loyalty (except that what he originally called forth) ultimately try to get things to work for him rather than the other way around. You can be a NEET if you're an egoist, the premise being its not wrong for you to lie to government to get benefits because its their fault for trusting you and making those benefits available in the first place.
>>
>>1813106
you're right lol, I actually had read him but it was a while ago and I assumed he made a distinction in terms between the liberals' he was complaining about idea of society and the physical members of society.

>>1813140
my bad

>>1813170
this was basically my interpretation but I goofed on terms

sorry for being so retarded /his/
>>
>>1813209
most would consider accepting criticism as a sign of weakness or a flaw, in reality it is a strength, you have shed a spook or 2 today
>>
>>1813209
>m-muh libruhls
You do realize Stirner also saw nationalism and conservative values as the other side of the same coin, and also just spooks.
>>
>>1813044

No you can't. Pretty much all wilderness is government owned and they'll send men with guns out to kick you out if you live there without permission.
>>
>>1812972
>not liking pizza
>>
>>1813052
saved
>>
>>1813269
I know but in his book he explicitly refers to liberals in this instance. He mentions the hypocrisy liberals hold by casting off the spooks of christianity only to adopt the spooks of "humanity" etc. I'm not a /pol/tard and I don't go around complaining about liberals for fun.
>>
The urge to remain spookless is itself a spook.

Stirner BTFO
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.