[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain how litearlly who cucked The Tzar himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: raras.png (280KB, 412x390px) Image search: [Google]
raras.png
280KB, 412x390px
Can someone explain how litearlly who cucked The Tzar himself?
>>
Big Wizard Cock
>>
>>1812441
He saved his son's life
>>
File: death.jpg (16KB, 315x251px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
16KB, 315x251px
>Rasputin
>litearlly who
nigga, careful or you might piss off his demonic slav spirit
>>
Biggest cock around.
>>
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
>>
>>1812441
He was pretty magical and had a horse cock.
>>
>>1812496
It was a shame how he carried on
>>
He was faith healer n shirt
>>
>>1812441
Literally who, cuck, these fucking questions are getting worse by the day. Articulate your fucking inquiry like an adult. Fucking christ.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x375px
>>1812548
>coming to the Tibetan basket weaving forum for articulate discussion
>>
>>1812441

Nigga doesn't know about rasputin. His whole life is literally "what the fuck"
>>
File: Rasputin_2.png (382KB, 996x575px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_2.png
382KB, 996x575px
He had demons and shit.
>>
File: 1468023433218.jpg (43KB, 386x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468023433218.jpg
43KB, 386x372px
Guys, guys.
I don't think OP is saying Rasputin is a literally who for us today.
I think he is asking how some nobody back then could reach such a position of power.
Like how Hitler was a literally who 1918 and became the fuhrer we all love.
>>
>>1812548
>can't understand a simple question even though everyone else on this board does fine
What's your disability?
>>
He was a literal wizard
>>
>>1812534
rar-ra-rasputin
>>
>>1813022
Lover of the Russian queen
>>
>>1813022
>Mfw the English "R" sounds so much like a "W" I always thought the lyrics were "Wow wow rasputin" instead of "Ra-ra-rasputin"
>>
>>1812460
kek
>>
>>1812441

Persuasion.
>>
>>1812955
>missing the point
>Hurr durr I'm so red pilled speaking in memes.
>hurr durr I take a word irrelevant for centuries
>hurr durr Turks cucked Byzantines so hard kek xD

>Genghis Khan
>create largest land empire in history
>lol he was a cuck tho

It is a detriment to discussion. Fuck the people that promote it.
>>
File: Hitler 22.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler 22.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>1813080
>English "R" sounds so much like a "W"
"no"
>>
File: Alexander-Dugin.jpg (45KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-Dugin.jpg
45KB, 620x390px
>>1812460
Rasputin is still alive, bro.
>>
>>1812452
You saw that Rap Battle, too, we get it
>>
>>1813776
yes?
>>
>>1813992
What shitty language do you speak that you can't differentiate between two clearly different consonants? Do F and S sound real similar to you too?
>>
>>1814002
I don't know about the other anon>>1813080
Myself, Italian
>Do F and S sound real similar to you too?
No, but every language A speaker would have some difficulties with sounds of language B that don't exist in A, since his ears/language section of the brain weren't trained to discern that particular sound.
Native english speakers who try to speak Italian for example usually can't differentiate between single and double consonants, or N (when between 2 vowels) and (Italian) GN properly
>>
>>1814046
Having difficulty speaking them and hearing them are different. It's easy for an English speaker to know the difference between the throaty ch of German and the throaty g of Dutch.
>>
>>1814133
>It's easy for an English speaker to know the difference between the throaty ch of German and the throaty g of Dutch.
Can I ask you to do a test?
try to listen to this (from 1:55 onwards)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXVjaRr_ksg
and this (0:40 onwards)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd2rozd8XnQ
the guy has a lot of english accent but he says the consonants correctly
do you have to put at least some effort to recognize the difference?
just to test if it's a Germanic/Neo Latin languages divide or something
>>
File: Alexandra_Fyodorovna_LOC_01137u.jpg (149KB, 800x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra_Fyodorovna_LOC_01137u.jpg
149KB, 800x1062px
Is there any evidence that Rasputin actually had sex with Alexandra?
>>
>>1814315
no its just a history meme
>>
File: image-7.jpg (98KB, 409x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-7.jpg
98KB, 409x720px
>>1812441
the Russian aristocracy was super into occultism at the time he entered public life, combined with ridiculous amounts of charisma, and a lot of luck. It's actually pretty insane how a peasant nobody became arguably the third most powerful person in russia in about a decade and a half, but yeah, he pretty much charmed his friends into introducing him to successively more powerful and influential people and worked his way up the St. Petersburg social ladder until some Montenegrin princesses he knew introduced him to the tsar and the rest is /his/
>>1814315
Once, during the "Yar restaurant incident," he got mega-drunk and claimed that he did, but there's no evidence otherwise and most historians agree that it was just inebriated boasting.
>>
He had 21 CHA
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.