[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did islam get there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: OIC_Member_States.png (32KB, 1346x618px) Image search: [Google]
OIC_Member_States.png
32KB, 1346x618px
how did islam get there?
>>
Bangladesh and SEA: trade
Albania: Ottoman Empire
Suriname and Guyana: no idea, strange map.
>>
boats durrrr are you retarded?

islam also got to madagascar, guess they aren't oic though.
>>
File: kuffir.jpg (22KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
kuffir.jpg
22KB, 250x201px
>>1812272
>Albania
us
>Bangladesh
Sufi's from the ME with trade caravans and then Mughals
>Indonesia
India, basically same people that islamized Bangladesh via trade and shit
>south america
who gives a fuck
>>
>>1812282
I believe the British and Dutch bought over many labourers from their colonies (India/Pakistan and Indonesia) to Guyana and Suriname who were Muslim so they eventually settled in the country.
>>
>>1812272

>not including Crimea
>not including Madagascar
>not including Southern Philippines
>not including Xinjiang
>not including Chechnya
>not including England, Germany, and France

shit map
>>
>>1812392
>not including England, Germany, and France
Heh, nice joke
>>
File: 1475777353617.jpg (51KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475777353617.jpg
51KB, 420x420px
>>1812409

mfw it won't be a joke in 50 years
>>
>>1812303
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1812368
correct
>>
>>1812392

Crimea is no longer Muslim.

Source: Wife is from Simferopol
>>
>>1812409
>Joke
>>
>>1812946
>he actually ordered an online bride
pathetic desu. how does it feel being married to someone who doesn't truly love you?
>>
>>1812961
Orrrrrr could he be a Eastern European who's not from Crimea?
>>
Migrations, submersive birth rates, and the occasional forced conversion and massacres of completing ethnoreligious population
>>
>>1812961
>>1813039

I'm an American, she came here as a kid with her parents after the wall came down.
>>
>>1812946
Like new is palace of the Tsars
and the servants are all trained well.
Far away were cast the Tatars
from where the world's fate shall be decided.
Windows see and walls already hear
how the Lion's cigar-coughs,
how the weelchair eerily screeches
in which the crippled Democrat sits.
But no one sees and no one hears
the Highlander this Crimean night,
as he injects into his comrades
his legendary spirit.

Oh, don't hold a grudge against Stalin,
he wasn't the mastermind.
For it was not his cunning plan,
that sucked the power from Roosevelt.

When the Triumvirate firmly sat
to shape the world to its will,
you know who played the Caesar's part,
and that's what Yalta was about.
>>
>>1812272
It traveled east because the Mongolians adopted the religion when they over ran the Gulf region, then imposed it everywhere they invaded.
>>
>>1812392
>Sweden
>>
ME & Africa: Arabs
Balkans: Ottomans
Central Asia: Mongols
Indian subcontinent: Arabs/trade (Bangladesh)
Indonesia/ SE Asia: trade
Guyana: Indian subcontinent immigrants
>>
Islam is a death cult
>>
>>1813803
Not plausible because it's dependent on population percentage. What happens in 2050 when both Islam and Christianity make up 30% of world religion? What about other religions like Hinduism that will reach 25%? What about historically when religions like Christianity were 25%?
>>
>>1813846
The world will end soon so it won't matter. We are on the last pope.
>>
>>1813803
No more so that Christianity was for half its lifespan
>>
>>1813803
Most religion and social practices throughout history could be described as a death cult. Humans are just simply fascinated by death.
>>
>>1813948
>>1814034
Reddit please go
>>
>>1814052
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>1812282
>Bangladesh and SEA: trade
>bangladesh
>trade
cmon now.
>>
>>1813105

sure thing cuck
>>
Muslims were actually the first ones to explore the new world and converted the natives to the true religion. The places in south america are actually the last remnants of the muslim natives as the barbaric europeans attempted to genocide them all.
>>
>>1814222

that's actually the plot of the upcoming Ridley Scott sci-fi movie
>>
>>1812272
>Albania
Ottoman Conquest
>Bangladesh
Mughals and turkic conquest
>Indonesia
Trade
>Guyana
Immigration
There's also a lot of hindus there.
>>
>>1812272
osmosis
>>
>>1814187
He's partially right. Arabs invaded from the West and didn't make it past Gujarat. The first Muslims in India came from Gulf merchants to India's south most point. Same can be prescribed to Bangladesh.
>>
>>1813803
So are most abrahamic religions, christianity def. Included.
>>
guyana is from muslim coolies transferred from indonesia during dutch colonial rule, same reason there is a lot of hindus there
>>
>>1812272
indian subcontinents: persian/turkic invasion
balkans: ottoman empire
indonesia and malaysia: trade
suriname and guyana: what?
>>
>>1815886
t. an atheshit
>>
>>1815693
Arabs didn't, but turkic and persian muslims certainly did, and that was the main reason for Bengali muslims.
>>
>>1813948
>muh crusades meme
>muh Christianity was just as shit as Islam

*tips fedora*
>>
File: Religions-Homicide-Totals-copy.jpg (72KB, 649x410px) Image search: [Google]
Religions-Homicide-Totals-copy.jpg
72KB, 649x410px
>>1816881
> Christianity wasn't that bad. :^)
>>
>>1816890
hmmm.... really makes you think
>>
>>1816903
> one caveman killed other 50000 years ago
> Death Toll ~ 1 000 000 000 000 000
>>
>Dutch Guyana: muslim
>British Guyana: muslim
>French Guyana: christian

Intradesting.
>>
>surinam
the dutch imported a shit ton of malinese and javanese to work on their coffee plantations, and they brought islam with them.

>albania
turks

>bangladesh
just because india isn't mostly islamic it doesn't mean there aren't muslims there. in fact, there are quite a few

>indonesia
merchants from india brought islam, some islamic kingdoms emerged and peasants started going for it
>>
>>1816890
Nice made up graph, kiddo
>>
>>1816903
we wuz khans
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.