[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 564x447px
What went wrong?
>>
They didn't let Marky Mark loose.
>>
>>1811626
the man was a child-murderering piece of human rubbish, he got what he deserved
>>
Media thought combatants without uniforms murdering civilians got rights.
>>
So few people realize that the little gook bicycle bombed a restaurant. I mean I'm sure plenty of people here do, but I mean general. Wasn't one of the casualties related to the executioner?
>>
File: vietnamfuckingshits.jpg (27KB, 565x311px) Image search: [Google]
vietnamfuckingshits.jpg
27KB, 565x311px
>>
>>1811751
Yeah. I think the VC fucker lead death squads that killed friends of the policeman who executed him
>>
>>1811626
He tried messing with the boss of this gym.
>>
>executing prisoners is okay because they were mean

*tips*
>>
>>1811865
>executing people for multiple counts of first degree homicide and intentions to do more is bad because muh justice
>>
>>1811975
>because muh justice

Except that's literally what justice is. I dont think it should apply here as it was a Vietnamese police chief executing a Vietnamese criminal and so applying American laws and values is kind of silly.

But your argument is stupid nonetheless. Justice isnt conditional.
>>
>>1812520
Justice is not punishing people for their crimes? I learn something new everyday.
>>
>>1812748
>Punishing people for crimes they haven't been charged or found guilty of is justice

I'll remember that when I start a lynch mob on your for hearsay.
>>
>>1812520
>he thinks summary executions of enemy spies aren't legal under the Geneva convention

PROTIP: If you're an enemy soldier, and you aren't wearing a uniform, you can be shot on sight.

That's literally the law.
>>
The only thing wrong is he couldnt even die with some dignity the worthless peice of shit
>>
>>1812762
>he mightve been innocent!
I thought we were having a serious discussion
>>
>>1811626
Literally GOAT-tier body. Vietnam fucking shits.
>>
>>1812804
PROTIP: Uniforms and insignia must be protected by domestic law (patented) and registered in Geneva to be valid. The guy doing the shooting was not in a proper uniform and thus not a soldier. Murderer,
>>
>>1811865
>applying western justice system to a war torn shithole
>>
>>1814016
Why are you spouting bullshit? That's false.
>>
>>1811626
>Vietnam fucking shit!
Nguyễn Ngọc Loan
>>
>>1812804
Incorrect

Also, the executioner is not in proper uniform

Don't try applying retarded international law here
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.