[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christians of /his/ do you consider Mormons Christian? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7

File: mormons_0.jpg (214KB, 1024x924px) Image search: [Google]
mormons_0.jpg
214KB, 1024x924px
Christians of /his/ do you consider Mormons Christian? Are they heretics? or something else?
>>
Savages that don't even drink tea.
>>
No, they're not Christians, they are a different religion altogether, like Gnosticism or Islam.
>>
>>1809151
I'm not Christian, but it seems to me that Mormons are to Christians as Christians are to Jews - they claim to be a continuation of the same tradition, but in reality they just made some bullshit up and called it a day.
>>
>>1809202
Talmudic Judaism is a continuation of the Pharisaic tradition, Christians don't claim to be a continuation of that. Remarkably, Christianity is older than Talmudic Judaism.
>>
>>1809215
>Christianity predates Jewdiasm
source needed
>>
>>1809151
They are a fucking cult that borrowed ideas from Christianity, look up "Islam" for further details.
>>
>>1809233
>Rabbinic Judaism or Rabbinism (Hebrew: יהדות רבנית Yahadut Rabanit) has been the mainstream form of Judaism since the 6th century CE, after the codification of the Babylonian Talmud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism
>>
File: Jesus4.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus4.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>1809151
Considering it does not follow the same teaching as Jesus Christ, I would clump it with the Gnostic gospels.

Also, Mormon claims to be Gods left-hand man and jesus apparently is the brother of satan. Not to mention God has a million wives and we are all his (literal, not figurative) children (not through Christ, but just so). Not to mention that Jesus was a native American, and America is the holy land, and black people (or negroes as it says in the texts pre-2000) are the angels that neither went against or with god. And if we act holy enough (which is not the message of Christianity) then we can become Gods and have celestial babies and fuck for all eternity.

As a Christian, I Consider Mormonism to be, frankly, a load of horse-shit.
>>
>>1809151
>doesn't follow the Nicaean Creed
>Christian
Pick one and only one
>>
>>1809290
Warren Jeffs did nothing wrong
>>
They are basically a cult that one dude made up as a joke but it ended up going way too far so he couldn't back out
>>
>>1809335
>Top 8 Pranks That Went Way Too Far
>>
>>1809151

No but I like to say yes to Christians because it triggers them.
>>
>>1809347
that's kind of pathetic anon, not gonna lie
>>
>>1809382

I'm posting on a Nepalese origami board, I got nothing left to lose.
>>
>>1809151
They believe in the divinity of christ and that he is son of god

Therefore they are christian

What makes them a heresy and nutty af is their celestial space orgies
>>
File: oak_room_crucifix_300.jpg (56KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
oak_room_crucifix_300.jpg
56KB, 300x225px
>>1809151
Catholic Answers has made some interesting videos discussing the differences between Mormons and Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eD1toWxn2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_hVsfhodk

Speaking as a Catholic who has been relatively well-educated on my religion and as someone who has had many discussions with Mormons traveling door-to-door, I would say that they aren't Christian, or if they are, it's only in the strictest, most literal interpretation of the term, as >>1809624 said.
>>
>>1809624
What "divinity" means to them is completely different from what it means in ancient Christianity.
>>
>>1809151
It's the result of colonial illiterate fundamentalists trying to their hand at Theology
>>
>>1809151
>do you consider Mormons Christian?
No.
>Are they heretics? or something else?
They're followers of the devil. See: Galatians 1:8, 2 Corinthians 11:14. Same applies to Muslims.
>>
>>1809682
Catholics aren't Christian either
>>
>>1809810
No, if anything Smith was influenced by the 'occult' crazes of the time I. e Freemasonry, those seeing stones, tales of lost tribes and treasures etc
>>
>>1809151
They're to Christianity like Christianity is to Judaism. Completely new religion.
>>
>>1809151
>polygamy
>no alcohol
>their "prophet" was randomly visited by an angel who told him the old scrpiture got corrupted and dictated him a new book
>OCD obsession with washing
>anti-trinitarian
>going extreme lengths to convert others

Mormonism is literally islam for white people
>>
>>1809290
well they seem better than buddhism
>>
File: dat rite whitey.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
dat rite whitey.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>1809151
>doesnt lick the feet of superior muslims
They are heretics not true to the christian faith.
>>
>>1809151
I consider them Pedophiles.
>>
Like most, I consider it another faith altogether going beyond just damnable heresy. I would however counter that the accomplishments and work ethic along with healthy living are secular things that I regard Mormons with esteem. Take a look at satellite images and read about what the Mormon fundamentalist built south of San Angelo, Texas. Though it was a destructive cult, the infrastructure they built in the short time they built it is remarkable given the area in which it was done.
>>
>>1809151
They are the Scientology of Christianity
>>
>>1810057
Oh yea? Well neither are Greek Orthodox! Filthy ERE lover.
>>
>>1809151
I think their religion is fucking stupid personally, but every Mormon I've met has been really nice so I wouldn't say that to their face.
>>
>>1809180
>Gnosticism
>religion
>not christian
Gnosticism refers to a collection of religions, it is not a single religion, and many of those religions aren't just Christian, but actually closer to Christianity than Catholocism or Protestantism is.
>>
>>1810282
(You)
>>
>>1810288
>i-if it disagrees with me, it's bait!
(you)
>>
>>1810291
(You)
>>
>>1809151

no they're polytheists, it's a book authored by a man who got his original copy stolen only to say that the person who stole it got the fake one, in which Smith wrote the true version
>>
>>1809151
They're about as Christian as the Druze or the Baha'i.
>>
>>1809151
Christian in the strict sense that they recognize Jesus as divine and as the path to salvation. However, a great portion of their beleifs are heretic. Not as bad as Muslims, not as good as Jews.
>>
>>1809293
This. Whatever they are, they're not traditional Christianity. Say what you will about the Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox, they have the same general ideas and creeds. Mormonism is weird pseudo-historical Christian fan fiction.
>>
>>1809624
They believe Christ is the literal son of the father and deny the triune god. And they think that Jesus, the angels, and Satan were brothers.
>>
>>1810249
Ariansim is the only true denomination.
>>
they're heretics
>>
>>1809682
It's fun to talk to the missionaries, isn't it? I don't fuck with them or anything, it's just interesting. There's only like one Mormon family in my town, and the missionaries usually know them, so I ask and see how the cute girl I knew in high school is doing.
>>
>>1809151

>Believe Lucifer and Jesus are brothers
>Believe Joseph Smith, a mortal man, is an equal to god and jesus
>Believe every faithful Mormom will become god of his planet after death

They're heretics alright. Their entire religion is like a 3/10 fanfic version of Christianity.
>>
Yes, they are Christians.

To you people saying they are not, what is your definition of Christianity?
>>
>>1812333
I sometimes forget just how insane Mormonism is. It's practically Scientology tier.
>>
>>1810291
>How dare you call my bait bait!?
>>
>>1809151
Christians, but heretics for not following the Truth
>>
>>1812333
Is Islam Christianity?
>>
>>1812347
Someone that believes christ died on the cross for our sins
>>
>>1812541

Then they're Christians by your definition.
>>
>>1812538
>Is Islam Christianity?

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet but not that he was literally god. Whether that makes them "Christians" depends on what definition you choose to use, but I would say no.
>>
>>1809151
Heretics since they added another, but polygamy is cool tho
>>
>>1809151
>Christians of /his/ do you consider Mormons Christian?

No, they're literally polytheists. The Nicene Creed begins with "I believe in one God" and they don't even get that right.

>Are they heretics?

No, someone needs to be a Christian in the first place to be a heretic.

>or something else?

This.
>>
>>1812587
Wait, do all Christians believe that Christ was God/part of God/however the fuck the Trinity works? I thought not, but I could be wrong. I'm not Christian, hell I haven't gone to church since I was like 2.
>>
>>1812642
>Wait, do all Christians believe that Christ was God/part of God/however the fuck the Trinity works?

If someone wants to call him/herself a Christian but doesn't believe that Christ is God, then you start getting very loose with what it actually means to be a Christian.
>>
>>1812664
arianism says hey
>>
>>1812664
I guess I'm thinking of Arianism.
>>
>>1812680
And I guess Unitarianism sort of leans in that direction too.
>>
>>1812676
Good point, I had Mormonism in mind, but it does make me wonder about how unorthodox you need to be before Christianity becomes a meaningless label.
>>
>>1809290

>t. uneducated faggot

I used to be Mormon for a while, because my dad was. Mormons believe Jesus is the true savior, but they also believe that when he was gone in between crucifixion and resurrection that he went to the Americas, and that's where it gets a bit kooky. They also don't believe in the Holy Trinity, which I actually agree with. Their worst tenet is the belief that there are multiple levels of heaven depending on the works you do on Earth.
>>
They are a a polytheistic, non-Trinitarian cult. Nothing more. Modern day Islam in how it originated.
>>
>>1812733
How exactly are they polytheistic? Not saying you're wrong, I just don't know how that would work with them.
>>
>>1812742
They believe that all Mormons become gods. Also, they have corrupted the sacrament of marriage where they marry the dead. Further, they retroactively convert theirenopolis deceased family members to Mormonism, which is fucked up.
Here is the thing, most Mormons don't know what their cult entails. I've spoken to those whom left, and they left once they found out such things.
>>
>>1812742
Mormons believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate beings. They believe that the Father has a physical body. They also believe that other gods exist, and that they can possibly become gods themselves.
>>
>>1812800
>>1812861
Right, I completely forgot about the becoming gods thing. I did remember about the baptizing the dead thing.
>>
>>1809151
They're cultists. They invented their own Jesus, their own gospel, their own scriptures, and like Islam, are based on what a man was told by an angel.

Satan is an angel, and he can appear as an angel of light. So can his demons. So can the people shilling for him.

There's really profound similarities between the fraud that is the LDS church and Islam, and if you really want to know about the lies and nonsense that Mormonism was based on...

read the CES letter. And the response. And the response to the response. They're fascinating, and the LDS is bleeding members because of the truth coming out.

Remember Paul's warning? If any man teaches a different gospel from what Paul was teaching, even if it came from an angel, do not follow it. It is accursed.

Nice folks though.
>>
>>1812742
They think Jesus was just a man, a mormon forerunner, who strived hard enough to become a god, and then an inhabited planet. This one, I think. I could be wrong.

But I do know their goal is to become inhabited planets.
>>
i believe reagan used to be a mormon, then he converted after becoming president.
>>
File: Jesus3.jpg (66KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus3.jpg
66KB, 350x498px
>>1812727
Thank you for adding clarity. I hope my information was not too misleading or uninformative.
>>
>>1813425
reagan is catholic my friend even before he was president.
>>
>>1810291
It's bait because you call him out for saying Gnosticism is a single religion than you say Catholicism is one, forgetting that Catholic refers to both the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Catholic Church

You also say Protestantism is one religion
>>
>>1812642
https://www.crcna.org/welcome/beliefs/creeds/nicene-creed

The baseline of Christianity is:
>1. The Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, that these are all distinct but are all one God. IT JUST WORKS

>2. That Jesus is the son of God and was made incarnate through the Virgin Mary, becoming human, and that he died so that humanity's sins may be forgiven, was buried and rose again after three days.

>3. One day the living and the dead will be resurrected to be judged and Jesus will rule the Earth forever

Jews and Muslims believe in the same god (YHVH, what Christians would call the Father), but not that Jesus is the son of God.

Mormons believe, among other things, that Jesus was born of Joseph and not of God, and that humanity will become equals with God.
>>
>>1812347
Nicene Creed
>>
I consider nearly all forms of Protestantism and derivatives heresy but this thread made me reach for my purging stick
>>
>>1814280
90% of people who describe themselves as Christian think you die and immediately get in judgment line though

And that hell = torment/fire
>>
>>1809202
>Christians have some made up bullshit claiming to be attached to Judaism
(((Who))) could've wrote this?
>>
>>1809151
catholics are christian

protestants are not christian, but sadly heretics and unless they are united to the bosom of the one true holy catholic and apostolic church before death their souls go to the flames prepared for Satan and his minions.

Although I haven't really studied Mormonism I would consider it protestant and certainly not christian.
>>
>>1810977
>Jews
>good
What is Bolshevism? What are goyim? What is the federal reserve? What is the rapefugee crisis? Learn history.
>>
>>1809151
>do you consider Mormons Christian?
No. Honestly they are like that kid who wasn't your friend, but he was nice enough so you let him hang out with you and your fellow friends.
>>
>>1814328
Your post is tempting me to have a Catholicism-Protestantism argument
instead I will highlight our similarities:

>we both believe in God the father, his son jesus Christ, and the holy spirit
>we both believe jesus died for our sins

we have the same god and beliefs, the only difference is our practices.
>>
I wish more protestant's would realize this before screaming "YOU AREN'T CHRISTIAN BECAUSE YOU DON'T ADHERE TO MY EXACT BELIEFS"
>>
>>1814409
the requirement to be Christian is pretty loose. that's why Jews, gentiles, and anyone can be Christian. All it requires is that you agree with the apostolic creed, and that you are human.
>>
>>1814374
we do not have the same beliefs

St. Augustine (354-430), Bishop and Doctor of the Church: "No man can find salvation except in the Catholic Church. Outside the Catholic Church one can have everything except salvation. One can have honor, one can have sacraments, one can sing alleluia, one can answer amen, one can have faith in the Name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Ghost, and preach it too, but never can one find salvation except in the Catholic Church."

protestants don't believe in the true presence of Jesus Christ in the eucharist, they don't believe in the priesthood and confession, baptism regenerates, sacred tradition, and so on.

they also claim to believe in the bible but they pick and choose (quite wrongly) which books they keep and kick out.
protestants have no way of knowing with certainty which books even make up the bible since they reject infallible church authority.
catholics have an infallible authority outside the bible (the church) thus they know which books make up the bible and which don't belong.
>>
>>1809151

HERETIC SCUM
E
R
E
T
I
C

S
C
U
M

Nice people though.
>>
>>1812714

Non-Trinitarian pre-Nicean Christian sects have the right to label themselves Christians because despite being labeled as heretics, their beliefs helped form Christianity and by that fact they have legitimacy.
>>
>>1809151
They're all a bunch of idiots.

t. Deist
>>
>>1810085
It is worse than islam, since islam allow 4 wives while mormonism allow a unlimited number of wives.

LDS Church president Brigham Young had 51 wives, and 56 children by 16 of those wives.

LDS Church apostle Heber C. Kimball had 43 wives, and had 65 children by 17 different women.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_polygamy
>>
>>1814328
Mormonism is less Protestant than Catholicism; Roman Catholics aren't Christian
>>
>>1814374
They are heretics, they are the enemies of the cross
>>1814482
>don't believe in the true presence of Jesus Christ in the eucharist, they don't believe in the priesthood and confession, baptism regenerates, sacred tradition
Niether did the man you just quoted
>they also claim to believe in the bible but they pick and choose (quite wrongly) which books they keep and kick out.
Unlike you we're not audacius enough to claim the right to decide what books God has inspired
>protestants have no way of knowing with certainty which books even make up the bible
Canon is a consequence of divine inspiration
>thus they know which books make up the bible and which don't belong.
Yeah, except you didn't do that until 1541
>>
Friendly reminder that Roman Catholicism is even worse than atheism itself, in my opinion! Yes, that's my opinion! Atheism only preaches a negation, but Catholicism goes further: it preaches a distorted Christ, a Christ calumniated and defamed by themselves, the opposite of Christ! It preaches the Antichrist, I declare it does, I assure you it does! This is the self...Roman Catholicism cannot hold its position without universal political supremacy, and cries: 'Non possumus!' To my thinking Roman Catholicism is not even a religion, but simply the continuation of the Western Roman Empire, and everything in it is subordinated to that idea, faith to begin with. The Pope seized the earth, an earthly throne, and grasped the sword; everything has gone on in the same way since, only they have added to the sword lying, fraud, deceit, fanaticism, superstition, villainy. They have trifled with the most holy, truthful, sincere, fervent feelings of the people; they have bartered it all, all for money, for base earthly power.
>>
File: 1462371850230s.jpg (7KB, 181x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462371850230s.jpg
7KB, 181x250px
>>1814785
Hehehehe... HEHEHEHEHHEHE
>>
>>1809151
In many ways Mormons are like Catholics and gnostics; they claim to apostolic, however once you examine their theological and historical beliefs, Mormonism doesn't hold much water.
BTW, when do you these pagans will say 'it's all a joke, bruh?'
>>
>>1814794
ST. AUGUSTINE (c. 354 - 430 A.D.)

"That Bread which you see on the altar, having been sanctified by the word of God IS THE BODY OF CHRIST. That chalice, or rather, what is in that chalice, having been sanctified by the word of God, IS THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. Through that bread and wine the Lord Christ willed to commend HIS BODY AND BLOOD, WHICH HE POURED OUT FOR US UNTO THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS." (Sermons 227)

"The Lord Jesus wanted those whose eyes were held lest they should recognize him, to recognize Him in the breaking of the bread [Luke 24:16,30-35]. The faithful know what I am saying. They know Christ in the breaking of the bread. For not all bread, but only that which receives the blessing of Christ, BECOMES CHRIST'S BODY." (Sermons 234:2)

"What you see is the bread and the chalice; that is what your own eyes report to you. But what your faith obliges you to accept is that THE BREAD IS THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE CHALICE [WINE] THE BLOOD OF CHRIST." (Sermons 272)

"How this ['And he was carried in his own hands'] should be understood literally of David, we cannot discover; but we can discover how it is meant of Christ. FOR CHRIST WAS CARRIED IN HIS OWN HANDS, WHEN, REFERRING TO HIS OWN BODY, HE SAID: 'THIS IS MY BODY.' FOR HE CARRIED THAT BODY IN HIS HANDS." (Psalms 33:1:10)

"Christ is both the Priest, OFFERING Himself, and Himself the Victim. He willed that the SACRAMENTAL SIGN of this should be the daily Sacrifice of the Church, who, since the Church is His body and He the Head, learns to OFFER herself through Him." (City of God 10:20)

"Nor can it be denied that the souls of the dead find relief through the piety of their friends and relatives who are still alive, when the Sacrifice of the Mediator is OFFERED for them, or when alms are given in the church." (Ench Faith, Hope, Love 29:110)
>>
>>1809151
Mormonism is like an unauthorized 3rd party spinoff to an established the series that starts off with the tag SEE THE TRUE, SECRET STORY THAT ""THEY"" D I D N ' T WANT YOU TO KNOW!
>>
>>1814299
>And that hell = torment/fire
>implying that that's wrong
someone hasn't read Revelations recently, I see
>>
>>1814338
In similarity of Scripture / Dogma you turbo faggot.
>>
>>1809151
Just a more radical group of protestants. They're all heretics but the Pope insists on making friends with people who call us the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>1809151
No, they don't believe in the trinity nor accept many of the key tenants that defined Christianity following the council of Nicea.
>Are they heretics
To a zealous Protestant, absolutely. That's largely why they were hated so much.
>Or something else
I think in 100 years or so people will consider them a separate religion entirely born of Christian teachings.
>>
File: Jesus2.jpg (64KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus2.jpg
64KB, 590x350px
>>1814482
>No man can find salvation except through the catholic church
I'm pretty sure the bible says that "thou shalt not murder". Then the catholic church did the crusades.
I'm pretty sure the bible also says: "no one can get to the father except through me" (jesus). The catholic church says you should pay them money to not burn in purgatory.
Perhaps think about what you are saying next time, brother.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As for not believing in the same things. We both believe the apostolic creed:

>I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
>Maker of heaven and earth.
>And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
>who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
>born of the virgin Mary,
>suffered under Pontius Pilate,
>was crucified, died and was buried.
>He descended into hell.
>On the third day He rose again from the dead.
>He ascended into heaven
>and sits at the right hand of God the Father >Almighty.
>From thence He will come to judge the living >and the dead.
>I believe in the Holy Spirit,
>the holy Christian Church,
>the communion of saints,
>the forgiveness of sins,
>the resurrection of the body,
>and the life everlasting. Amen.

We differ only in specifics, but we share the same God nonetheless. We are both different denominations of Christian, yet share the same God because we follow the same creed. Those who do not agree with the creed are likely not Christian.
>>
>>1814794
>don't believe in the true presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist
That is a general truth, not universal. So it may hold some truth, but there are plenty of exceptions.
>they also claim to believe in the bible but they pick and choose (quite wrongly) which books they keep and kick out.
What of the Gnostic Gospels? Catholics exempted those books because they teach things contrary to Jesus's teachings. As for the books you guys have that we protestants don't, those are not gospels, but divinely inspired books that are highly recommended. I plan to look at those books some time.
>protestants have no way of knowing with certainty which books even make up the bible
"Canon is a consequence of divine inspiration"(You)
The books selected for both the protestant and catholic bible are selected according to 2 characteristics:
1. Does it teach the same message as what jesus taught -or- is it in line with the teachings of the autographs
2. Is it divinely inspired
there are all sorts of Christian literature which could be argued to be divinely inspired, yet which is not in the bible.
>thus they know which books make up the bible and which don't belong.
"Yeah, except you didn't do that until 1541"(You)
same for you bub. The protestant church is derived from the catholic church. It was Catholics that selected the books of the bible and what is canon. Protestants have the same cannon, but catholics have additional books which are complementary (but not canon) in their bibles.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps do research or take a Religious Study's class. It helps you to learn about how canon came to be, and how the churches were derived from one another.
>>
>>1809151
Don't have much of a problem with them, but they're not Christians any more than the Muslims or Jews are.
>>
>Mormonism is crazy guys
>our celestial and spiritual events and beliefs are perfectly fine, there's are not
>>
>this is what mormons actually believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>1809151
Christians are inherently too retarded for their opinions to matter my dude.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.