[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think about the mouse utopia experiment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: CalhounJ.jpg (554KB, 1653x1110px) Image search: [Google]
CalhounJ.jpg
554KB, 1653x1110px
What does /his/ think about the mouse utopia experiment?
>>
gay and retarted
>>
>dude lmao this experiment that was never repeated on mice proves society begins to break down when people get too comfortable lmao like I'm sure the fact the mice ended up living literally on top of each other in a confined space isn't the reason they started acting funny at all
>>
As far as I know, it was never replicated, and its conclusions are both spurious and unable to be applied to human society.

But hey, it's awesome fodder for that brand of dork that insists on trying to turn their feelings of anomie into an ideology.
>>
>>1808922
the experiment was specifically about overcrowding and and population density
>>
Someone explain to me what this was in the least autistic way possible.
>>
>>1808932
I think he's referring to how it often gets used by the Alt-Right as proof that society is decadent and going to result in us all collapsing and refusing to breed.
>>
>>1808946

When the population density became too high, the mice began to exhibit self-destructive or apathetic behavior. Some would fight each other endlessly whereas others would just go hide in a corner and stop giving a fuck. None of these behaviors were present when the population density was lower.
>>
>>1808922

why wasn't it repeated? it's very easy to repeat.
>>
>>1808976

Cause it involves murdering literally thousands of mice. Good luck finding a university willing to touch that.
>>
>>1808910
spooked me desu
>>
>>1808976
it actually was repeated once with mice and again with rats with same results.

That dude is just a reddit faggot who thinks atheism is real, and masturbation is healthy
>>
>>1808910
I think it's true desu.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.