[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your biggest political rival gets shot in a duel Amirite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 146[1].jpg (688KB, 2733x1250px) Image search: [Google]
146[1].jpg
688KB, 2733x1250px
>tfw your biggest political rival gets shot in a duel

Amirite?
>>
>>1808784

>Literally have the man who created the National Bank killed
>Still too incompetent to undo the National Bank

Is Jefferson the biggest cuck in American History?
>>
Dueling should be back for politicians, it was awesome. My country had it until 1992
>>
>>1808789

Jefferson had nothing to do with Hamilton's death, although he probably would have done it if he could have figured out a way to do it without getting caught.
>>
>>1808784

Hamilton supported Jefferson to be president, though, and was more or less out of power when he was shot. Jefferson may not have liked Hamilton, but he probably didn't want him dead.
>>
>>1808828

>Jefferson may not have liked Hamilton

Understatement of the century.

>but he probably didn't want him dead

Jefferson had three paintings on his wall. One of Bacon, one of Locke, and one of Newton. He showed this to Hamilton and said that they his "trinity": the three greatest men who ever lived. Hamilton immediately said that the greatest man who ever lived was Julius Caesar.

I'm not even kidding, that's literally how their feud began, arguing over their /his/ husbandos.
>>
>>1808842

>Saying the man who murdered the Republic was the greatest to ever lived

That's a damn good reason to hate him desu senpai
>>
>>1808852
>implying the Republican wasn't already dead
>implying Caesar wasn't an amazing leader
>>
>>1808842

You gotta admit that saying the greatest man to ever live was a dictator famous for putting the nail in the coffin of the republic the new nation was trying to model itself on was pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>1808878

I like to imagine Jefferson trying to maintain his composure. It's absolutely the most trollish thing that could have been said that that moment.
>>
File: LbDUJDk.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LbDUJDk.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
>>1808852
>Republics
>good
>>
>>1808784
>Be amerifat
>Get shot
AH HA HA! You can't make this shit up!
>>
>>1808852
Jefferson was a huge SPQRaboo which only makes things worse.
>>
>>1808896
especially given that jefferson was probably literally autistic
>>
File: Jefferson.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>1808842
>>1808878

>When Hamilton disses your waifus
>>
File: Alexander_Hamilton.jpg (84KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_Hamilton.jpg
84KB, 500x408px
>>1808896
>>1809300

And he's making that fucking face the entire time

God damn it now I hate Hamilton too
>>
>>1809330

>Hamilton = Smug Pepe
>Jefferson = Rage Pepe
>Franklin = Happy Pepe
>Washington = ?????
>Adams = Sad Pepe
>>
>>1809355
Washington is wojak
>>
>>1808791
>for politicians

For everybody senpai.
>>
>>1808842
Only redcoats will deny Hamilton is signalling his anti-republican attitude to Jefferson
>>
>the vice-president shoots the former secretary of treasure dead in a duel

those were the days
>>
IMA NOT GONNA MISS MAH SHOT

>>
>>1810410

>Famous actor shoots president at the premiere of his new play

Those were the days indeed
>>
>>1810447
>Famous
>>
>>1810410
>the autistic wife of an ex-president who cheated on her while in office is running against a failed businessman with fake tan and silly hair

those are the days
>>
>>1808842
Hahahaha wtf a picture of bacon? Amerilards really do love fatness hHahahahbabaha
>>
>>1808791
Wut country?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.