[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he killed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3771.jpg (31KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3771.jpg
31KB, 220x281px
Why was he killed?
>>
>>1808742
Curtis LeMay didn't like him
>>
Jack Ruby, was a jewish gangster that worked under Capone in Chicago. During that period he was employed by the FBI to fight against German American NAZI groups.

Then he moves to Dallas. Where he deals Mexican drugs out of his night club. He also has a connection to a Cuban mob boss from pre Castro Cuba. Even took a trip to Cuba in 59.
>>
>>1808742

Oswald was a Marxist.
>>
>>1808781
That doesn't really explain the motive. Who wanted him dead and for what reason?
>>
>>1808742
CIA niggers
>>
>>1808742
Executive Order 11110
>>
>>1808742
he got shot
>>
He knew too much
>>
>>1808790

>Who wanted him dead

Oswald

>and for what reason?

Marxism
>>
He knew how bad things really were
>>
>>1808742
Bell wanted to sell more Hueys so they got him killed because he might've pulled out of Vietnam.

Alternately, it was probably the jews.
>>
>>1808781
Going on vacation in Cuba when Americans still went on vacation to Cuba in droves doesn't really count as evidence. It just means he did a popular thing.
>>
Cia had disagreements with him over nukes, so its theorized they put up jack and the russiaboo fuckboy to kill him.

Its really most likely because the russiaboo wanted to kill him because fugg ameriga.
>>
>>1808742
Probably the CIA would be my guess.
The CIA was insane when it came to wanting to take out Castro and fighting against all forms of communist aggression. Relatively there was also the whole thing Kennedy did where he wanted to work through the cuban missile crisis through diplomacy which he did beautifully but the CIA probably felt like for the sake of national security Kennedy was possibly a hinderance.

I wouldn't doubt it could of been the federal reserve also but I think the CIA would be the ones who could get away with it.
>>
>>1809114

>Probably the CIA would be my guess.

You'd be wrong.

>The CIA was insane when it came to wanting to take out Castro

They were desperate to take out Castro because they didn't want the Soviets to be able to able to use Cuba as a missile base. These fears were proven to be 100% justified.

>through the cuban missile crisis through diplomacy which he did beautifully but the CIA probably felt like for the sake of national security Kennedy was possibly a hinderance.

By getting the missiles out of Cuba, Kennedy helped solve the exact nightmare scenario that the CIA had worked so hard to try and prevent. The idea that they would hold this against him is baffling.

>I think the CIA would be the ones who could get away with it.

Except it was Oswald, a butt-hurt communist who hated Kennedy for the exact same reasons specifically because of the whole Cuba situation.
>>
File: Its all over.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
Its all over.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
Please post your best kennedy meme pictures. I need them for a report.
>>
>>1809145
t. CIA
>>
File: Wise man.jpg (85KB, 689x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wise man.jpg
85KB, 689x768px
>>
Tried to limit power of federal reserve but wasn't as based as Andrew Jackson. Assassination was orchestrated by fed

>>1808848
this
>>
File: Uh oh.jpg (143KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
Uh oh.jpg
143KB, 750x757px
>>1809145
>By getting the missiles out of Cuba, Kennedy helped solve the exact nightmare scenario that the CIA had worked so hard to try and prevent. The idea that they would hold this against him is baffling.

The only reason I can see the CIA getting pissed off at Kennedy was that Kennedy did not declare an act of war against Cuba to take out Castro. The CIA wanted Castro dead, even after Kennedy got his brains blown out. The CIA wanted to destroy the communism ideology in all nearby locations of the northern hemisphere and Cuba was a prime target. Hell, the bay of pigs was a huge fuck-up and Kennedy considered destroying the CIA at some point. They might still hold a grudge on that also. The CIA wanted a war on communism near the northern hemisphere and they might have done him in when it started to seem like Kennedy was going soft on the spread of communism across the world.
>>
He was sniped by a marxman.
>>
>>1809197
You
sweet
>>
File: 1474337518207.jpg (17KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1474337518207.jpg
17KB, 650x488px
>>1808742
He wanted to keep us on the gold standard
>>
Would we have been better off had he lived and potentially served another term?
>>
>>1809621

Maybe. LBJ got a shit-ton done because he used JFK's death to pressure Congress into doing stuff. Look up the amount of laws he passed during the 6-12 months after JFK got shot, its insane
>>
>>1809621
Its generally percieved that a president has to finish his own war, so not really. Plus losing in vietnam lowered cold war tensions.
>>
>>1808792
is this from that autist programmer?
>>
>>1808786
Patton Oswald is no commie
>>
Israel wanted nukes, if /ppl/ is right, and it always is
>>
>>1808742
I have always thought it was because he fucked the wrong man's woman.
>>
>>1809145
If JFK wasn't a weak piece of shit, the USSR would not have put missiles into Cuba in the first place.
>>
>>1809197
Audible kek
>>
>>1809197

Bravo.
>>
>>1811330
He wasn't weak, it was Kruschchev that believed he was weak. Kennedy proved him wrong with his firmness in the Cuban Missile Crisis.
>>
Assassinations always happen for a reason. Why is this one a popular exception?
>>
He was dangerous, sharing state secrets with hookers and random girls he banged on a daily basis.
>>
>>1808742
the destruction of the federal reserve
>>
he stood up to the johnson treatment
you don't stand up to the johnson treatment
>>
>>1808742
The FED,The mafia and The CIA (or the jews if you want) can't stand him. So they killed him because he knew the gravity of The situation
>>
He pissed off the true powers

Just listen to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

Do you really need to ask who arranged to blow his brains out?

No president after him dared to mess with real politics

also >>1808848
>>
File: Hals_0.jpg (436KB, 2970x3906px) Image search: [Google]
Hals_0.jpg
436KB, 2970x3906px
>>1809197
>>
>>1813779
Because people see Kennedy as something he wasn't. Most of Kennedy's legacy is in fact people claiming to do things in the name of Kennedy. Think of Kennedy as New Deal Democrat Jesus. He existed. He meant well. He did little to none of what his followers claim.
>>
He named the Jew
>>
>>1808879
kek
>>
>>1808742
He was a commie
>>
>>1814993
This.
>>
>>1814945
was Johnson our most alpha-male president?

I hear he had a big fat cock
>>
>>1808742
He was gonna make America more powerful without the Usual connections. People with money got too scared. That or some crazy guy just shot him because he was crazy.
>>
It was Israel

>Kennedy, while a Democrat, had a conservative voting record even supporting McCarthy's search for Communists, many of which were Jewish
>Kennedy had a strange relationship with American Jews, many of which were his supporters as Democrats and simultaneously Zionists. He had stated to his friend Charlie Bartlett "I went to this party, It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”
>JFK's relationship with the Israeli Prime minister was tenuous and often cold. “You know, I was elected by the Jews. I have to do something for them.” he had told them at their first meeting.
> Ben-Gurion described himself as “shocked” by Kennedy’s crudely political approach: “I’m a foreigner. I represent a small state. I didn’t come to him as a Jew, as a voter.”
>Kennedy was looking for allies in the Middle East to combat the USSR's influence, Gabdel Nasser's nationalism and openess to the US encouraged Kennedy to seek ties. As part of his all-out effort to win Nasser’s affection, Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council.
>>
>Kennedy had a level of sympathy for the Palestinian people, his Secretary of State Rusk wanted Israel to agree to take back at least ten percent of the total number of Palestinians who had been forced out by Israel since the creation of the state.
> The main dispute between the U.S. and Israel involved the development of nuclear weapons. In the last days of the Eisenhower presidency, the Americans had learned that a the supposed textile facility on the outskirts of the Negev town of Dimona was the words of CIA director Allen Dulles, “a nuclear complex that probably included a reactor capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium." Israel repeatedly denied that the facility was nuclear until enough evidence forced Ben Gurion to publicly announce in 1960 that Israel had indeed received a nuclear reactor from France
>Ben Gurion would lie of it's intent, stating that it would not be used for military ends.
>Kennedy, desperate to stop a nuclear arms race in the region used bargaining, promising Israel Hawk AA missiles if the Israelis would allow inspectors
>>
>Intent on hiding the true intent of the facility Ben Gurion would go through great lengths to hide the weapon development sections of the facility.
>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”
>Kennedy, suspicious that Israel was not complying based on CIA evidence threatened to end military aid to Israel if they did not comply.
Here is a copy of the letter Kennedy sent to Ben-Gurion regarding Dimona, I used a Jewish source so the authenticity isn't questioned.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/FRUS5_18_63.html

So that essentially was the motivation. Next I'll outline the methods that were used to ensure Kennedy's assassination was successful.
>>
>>1820114
Still waiting on those methods anon.
>>
>>1809343
Is this Europe when sea levels rise?

>tfw entire country has dissapeared
>>
>>1813779
>Assassinations always happen for a reason.
No they don't. When was the grand reason behind Garfield's assassination?
>>
>>1821099
Fucking anarchy man
>>
>>1821016
R.I.P anon
>>
>>1808742
He had information which could lead to the indictment of Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>1808857
Came to say this.
>>
>>1821270
The best assassinations are usually pulled off by anarchists. There is a purity to their act.
>>
NASA killed him because he knew they were going to fake the moon landing.
>>
>>1811227
Schizophrenic programmer, but yeah.
>>
>>1809049
The Russaboo went to Russia and found it so boring he returned to Murrica.
I don't buy the Oswald story.
>>
>>1823282
kek
my favorite thory yet

>>1823311
he didn't find it boring
he was a double agent for the CIA all along, but returned to America because the Russians wouldn't take the bait and hand him any privileged information
>>
>>1808742
Suicide, the presidency was taking a massive toll on his health and he wanted to be put out of his misery.
>>
>>1821054
Kanker :^)
>>
>>1808848
/thread
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.