[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nat Geo Education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 47

File: IMG_0831.png (514KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0831.png
514KB, 750x1334px
>Nat Geo Education
>>
>>1808237
I wouldn't put it passed him, he was a pretty big asshole to people he just met. But I wasn't there so I cant say for certain if he did or not.
>>
Was columbus actually an asshole? I thought king philips war was faught over geopolitics/a court ruling.
>>
>>1808486
Columbus was jailed for his cruelty on the natives against the queens wishes until he played on the needs of the crown and said they had shit tons of gold over there. Seems pretty assholish.
>>
>>1808237
>Indians massacring, torturing and raping each other for thousands of years
>white man comes along and joins in the fun
>people are still butthurt about this
>>
Say what you want about white apologists, but Christopher Columbus was a guy who could live during the Spanish Inquisition and STILL get arrested for cruelty.
>>
>>1808504
considering most stretches of land were accumulated through treaties and agreements that were broken, when you go back on your word people tend to be butthurt about it.
>>
>>1808237
He was literally arrested for his cruelty.
>>
>>1808507
Reddit fuck off.
>>
ITT: "muh cruelty"

fucking reddit
>>
The real question is why should you care about what some cracka did 500+ years ago
>>
>>1808237
It's true though
>>
>>1808503
>>1808486
>Columbus was such an asshole to indigenous people that he was too much of an asshole for people who were literally going around raping and conquering indigenous people
>>
>>1808237
>b-but he's a gud boy he dindu nuffin!
>>
Are you denying it? even the spainards were disgusted at his conduct
>>
>>1808475
>>1808503
>>1808507
>>1808918
It's not about that, it's about the emotive politicization of history. This is why no one takes the field seriously anymore.
>>
>>1808936
who gives a shit what people's moral characters were back then, he did what he needed to do

next people are going to throw a shitfit that Genghis Khan wasn't a gentle cuddly ruler
>>
File: imagen_portada.jpg (61KB, 960x390px) Image search: [Google]
imagen_portada.jpg
61KB, 960x390px
>>1808942
>who gives a shit what people's moral characters were back then, he did what he needed to do
>Suddenly forcing little girls into prostitution is necessary
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>1808942
>next people are going to throw a shitfit that Genghis Khan wasn't a gentle cuddly ruler

There's isn't a fucking American holiday to celebrate the Khan coupled with a previous propaganda campaign to paint him as a saint of explorers. If there was anything of that sort, you can bet your ass people would be up in arms about it. As it stands, people largely view Genghis Khan as a monster who did *some* good.
>>
>>1808937

How is this political? Columbus was a douchebag. That's not politics.
>>
>>1808965
>judging people of the past by today's standards

I agree that we shouldn't force little girls into prostitution in the present or future but to condemn people in the past who significantly influenced history is utterly absurd
>>
>>1808982
I think the point is that even by past standards he was pretty cruel.
>>
>>1808994

He was literally arrested for what he did. That pretty much shows that even by "past standards" people were horrified.
>>
>>1808942
Except he was an asshole and an awful father.

Next people might actually complain about lbj, or they might say the founding fathers were 1%er assholes.
>>
>>1808504
there was a huge imbalance of power when you added Europeans to the equation though
>>
>>1808978
>Columbus was a douchebag. That's not politics.
In this context, calling him a douchebag is highly political.
>>
>missing the point

You're a bunch of stupid faggots. We don't celebrate Columbus because we think he was neat. We celebrate him because he lead the first meaningful voyage to the Americas.

>the Spanish aristocracy said he was bad, and they were pretty much evil, so that means he was really bad.

I bet you faggots think 100,000 people were killed in the Spanish Inquisition.

You're bigger pseuds than /lit/.

Fuck off to reddit.
>>
He was a dick though. The whole muh 100 million genocide is retarded but i wouldnt think too many people in the know are going to defend christopher colombus.

People that think indians were just sitting around smoking that dank kush living in a utopia before whitey came can fuck off though.
>>
>>1808504
I don't see OP's pic saying the indians were pure and noble, you projected that onto it.
>>
>>1809149
explain
>>
>>1808937
How is saying someone who cut people's hands off because they didn't find gold or resource fast enough politicizing history

I think that's just like, an opinion? Observation?

Most of us who aren't total edgelords high off contrarianism would say cutting people's hands off is a bad call
>>
Just out of curiosity, what all texts did Columbus compile for his "Book of Prophecies?"

I can't find really find it only, and I'm not paying 30 bucks for it either.

How about his Book of Privileges?
>>
>>1808503
The natives thing was nothing but a pre-text to allow them to back out on the Capitulations of Santa Fe. The crown couldn't have given less of a shit about the natives, losing out on 10% of your revenue from a new resource-rich environment was unacceptable.
>>
>>1809248
*really find it online
>>
>>1809169
Nobody said we shouldn't celebrate.
>>
>>1809169
You seem pretty badly triggered there, buddy
>>
So a guy who cuts people's hands and body parts for not working fast enough and forcing indigenous children into sexual slavery and got arrested for it

All that should just be ignored because muh cololmbus day explorers elementary school made me feel good?

You have the right to point out he was a horrific bastard
>>
File: 1440185750172.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440185750172.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>1808907
>Was LITERALLY too edgy for the fucking conquistadores
>stop being such a moralfag
>>
>>1808237
You literally want to come across as a cartoon villain
>>
>MLK day
>today, America celebrates a communist alcoholic who cheated on his wife
>>
>>1809305
Forget cartoon villain. Columbus was like the BBEG out of an edgy 16 year olds D&D game.
>>
>>1809311
That's the same as raping little girls and massacring people for not giving you enough gold?
>>
>>1809311
In what world is that even close to as bad as cutting off people's hands and selling children into prostitution?

MLK was a flawed man but Columbus did some straight-up evil shit
>>
>>1809311
MLK wasn't a bad guy. It's people like Mandela that boils my blood. I got hushed by friends and family for 'talking too loud' because I was saying how backwards of a terrorist he was. That's my a family that knows and remembers he's a terrorist.
What a fucking world, that you cannot talk about the truth if it is counter to the narrative.
>>
>>1809311

>alcoholic who cheated on his wife

That's almost every guy who ever did something important.
>>
>>1809318
>In what world is that even close to as bad as cutting off people's hands and selling children into prostitution
If those two things are as bad as you're saying we might as well glass Africa and the middle east right now. They love that shit there.
Instead, you hear nothing about the ongoing shit and just hear about mean old whitey. Reality is more important than any interpretation of history, no matter how poignant.
>>
>>1809318
In what world is marching down the street with a bunch of blacks even comparable to discovering new continents?
>>
>>1809328
Good thing we're not talking about Africa or the Middle East

Nice attempt at deflecting though

>>1809329
>Columbus
>discovering America
wew lad
>>
>>1809328
>we need to put an end to mass killing by and genocide through mass killing and genocide
>>
>>1809332
Reminder that every individual has the same social potential as the next. Bullshit news stories wouldn't harm anyone if people were willing to think for themselves.
>>
>>1809329

You really think that Colombus would have realized he'd be in the history books and thus prioritized leaving a positive impression over simply getting gold at all cost.
>>
>>1809332
>Italians
>white
>>
>>1809297
>You have the right to point out he was a horrific bastard
But that's what made him great. His completely lack of out-group empathy makes him perhaps the greatest man to have ever lived, and the veneration of him is perhaps one of last remnants of health and sanity the west still has,
>>
>>1809340
Nice try Mordechai.
>>
>>1809149

So neglecting to call a spade a spade isn't political?

Ignoring aspects of history because you're worried knowledge of it might suit an agenda you don't like is also a political action (well, inaction).
>>
>>1809333
It's not a deflection, merely an appraisal of approach. Show me consistent examples of major media highlighting these things on a level comparable to this.

>>1809337
Conflating tools for actions and approaches for results makes you look super fucking stupid. The only way your argument has any merit is if we define both the action and reaction as those things and all other context, intent and details are thrown out.

"The things people do when they are alive are wrong says the guy who is still breathing"
Dilute any concept to a simple enough state and you can 'make' an 'argument'. Fortunately only 60% of the board is retarded enough for that pseudo-intellectual nonsense.
>>
>>1809348
Nice try Mario
>>
>>1809345
>heh, I'm not tied down by weaknesses like empathy or morality, just like my hero Columbus
>and Sasuke
>>
>>1809354
I am not Italian.
>>
>>1809345

If you want to idolize a cunt for being a cunt that's your call, but don't be surprised when people call you a cunt for idolizing a cunt.
>>
>>1809353
Was it autism?
>>
>>1809350
Well no. Calling him a dick ISN'T political if it's accurate. However, a concerted effort to call him a dick especially in the face of current events that mirror if not eclipse his actions, which go unmentioned, is political.
>>
>>1809359
Sure thing Luigi
>>
>>1809362
Are you implying that anyone smarter than you is autistic? Must be a scary world for you.
>>
>>1809367
Using big words incorrectly doesn't make you look smarter.
>>
Here we go with /pol/ going against academia again as the crusaders of truth and defending child sex trafficking and slave labor at point of having limbs and body parts cut off because "its Christopher Columbus I remember elementary school don't ruin my childhood :("

Fuck waaay off. This isn't about political correctness this is academic consensus for fucking 500 + years

Just stop. Really, just stop.
>>
>>1809332
I'm white and I feel pretty good about things. What is it with this victim mentality whites have these days? Are you retarded? A couple black Star Wars dudes don't change the fact that everyone in power is white you retard, stop being a faggot and go enjoy your life.

Unless you are fat or something.
>>
>>1809353
I'm pretty sure that most people are aware that bad things are happening in the Middle East right now, the fact that the whole region has been at war with each other for decades is something that the news hasn't made one big secret.

Columbus was an edgy retard who needlessly murded a shitton of natives and wasn't even a good navigator.
>>
>>1809370
Using broken logic does, however, disqualify you from intelligent discussion.
I could be a complete idiot and it wouldn't matter. You just made a fool of yourself. I think most people would have to be smarter than you, it's not an achievement by any means.
>>
File: 1393605665032.jpg (70KB, 508x523px) Image search: [Google]
1393605665032.jpg
70KB, 508x523px
>>1809377
>>
>>1809372
>everyone in power is white

Is this nigger serious?

>black president
>black attorney general
>the media and the financial sector completely controlled by Jews
>>
Why don't they stop crying about alit and try to change the holiday to "discovery day" or something
>>
>>1809386
This is your brain

And this is your brain on identity politics

Any questions?
>>
>>1809386
>>black president
Half white
>>
>>1809373
They're aware of it in passing. In that the place is a shit hole. It's no secret that colonial times weren't pleasant either. Why does one get the highly emotional campaign while the other gets passed over?
I mean fucking hell, England won't even pursue reported 'asian' raping of minors in their own country. Surely you aren't suggesting that there's no distinction in the attention to one historical figure versus a large group of criminals.
>>
>>1809390
Identity is the basis for literally everything you Marxist shit.

>>1809391
Identifies as black and espouses pro-black rhetoric.
>>
Well we don't wanna celebrate a guy who was not only an asshole, but one well-renowned for his assholish deeds and a particularly big asshole even for the kinda-jerk-ish time and place he came from, on the basis of one accidental achievement.
By all means dedicate a day to the first European colony in the Americas. Or the royalty of Spain that subsidized the expedition.
>>
>>1809360
>cunt
Thanks for the empty, moralistic insults. Have anything else to offer, or do you just not like meanies?

I idolize for taking actions representative of the greatest civilizational health and for spitting in the face of our society's most oppressive social construct: humanity.
>>
>>1808978
The common theme is an attack on White identity, symbols, and history.
>>
>>1809395

>Identity is the basis for literally everything

Identity is a spook.
>>
>>1809395
>Identity is the basis for literally everything you Marxist shit.

Remember kids. Identity politics, you'll end up like him. Jeesh.
>>
File: OkNX1pC.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
OkNX1pC.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>>1809395
>neo-liberals blame Marxists for identity politics constantly

>call others Marxist for being against identity politics
>>
File: 1458755738623.png (322KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
1458755738623.png
322KB, 416x431px
>>1809406
>implying I'm a neo-liberal
>>
>>1809400
>'HE MADE FUN OF CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS FOR THINGS HE WAS JAILED FOR FIVE HUNDRED YEAAARS AGOO ANTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE"

Jesus H Christ would you shut the fuck up
>>
>>1809401
No, that would be class.
>>
>>1809408
You're probably someone who thinks neoliberalism is left-wing.
>>
>>1809396
I would agree that celebrating assholes isn't great. On the other hand if you remove ass holes there would be few celebrations left. Ass holes get things done because they're willing to do so at the expense of others. They're often the ones remembered by history because they consumed the more peaceful competition, who might well have succeeded without the ass hole.

It's like, does pragmatic result matter or should we focus on the means of how they came to greatness?
>>
>>1809414
>Ass holes get things done because they're willing to do so at the expense of others.

RULLLLES OF NAAAATURE
>>
>>1809409
UGH ... WHITE PEOPLE JUST SHUT UP, LIKE JUST ZIP IT, LIKE SERIOUSLY! PEOPLE OF COLOR DESERVE A VOICE, NOT YOU!
>>
>>1809414
>On the other hand if you remove ass holes there would be few celebrations left
Which other ones would be struck out? There's MLK day, and... Maybe some President's birthdays, but literally no one cares about those days.
>>
>>1809413
You seem to be confused and quite thick to be honest. Where did I say anything about neoliberalism, let alone endorse it?
>>
>>1809418
>UGH ... WHITE PEOPLE JUST SHUT UP, LIKE JUST ZIP IT, LIKE SERIOUSLY! PEOPLE OF COLOR DESERVE A VOICE, NOT YOU!

That's not what I meant.

I meant you specifically stop talking. Stop posting.

Stop it. It's annoying me and other people. There are children on this board.
>>
>>1809416
Yes, in essence. Do you go full edge or do we temper things a little by measuring up means against ends? I sincerely doubt anyone will be brought to care purely about means because the greatest figures would come to include Rodney the labourer who gave his time off to build homes for the poor or something like that.
>>
File: 1472036679493.jpg (102KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472036679493.jpg
102KB, 600x480px
ITT
>>
File: 1456365007004.jpg (64KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1456365007004.jpg
64KB, 640x472px
>>1809421
>>
>>1809424
>Do you go full edge or do we temper things a little by measuring up means against ends? I sincerely doubt anyone will be brought to care purely about means because the greatest figures would come to include Rodney the labourer who gave his time off to build homes for the poor or something like that.
What's done is done
Survived to see another day
The dance of life
The hunter and the agile prey
No guarantee
Of which of them will succeed
Strong or weak

(yell)
>>
>>1809421
>President's birthdays

You mean like that racist Lincoln ?! Yeah he won the Civil War, but did you know he thought black people are subhuman? Ugh! This is problematic and we need to talk about it.
>>
>>1809423
Take your anti-white moronism somewhere else.
>>
>>1809422
>bitching about "muh anti-white rhetoric" and Marxists

I'll give you three guesses.
>>
>>1809429
Would you shut the fuck up and talk about history
>>
>>1809429
Again, literally no one cares about those days. Do you even get them off like Columbus Day?

Which actual holidays would be struck off the calendar if we removed ones dedicated to assholes?
>>
>>1809433
Leave my country.
>>
>>1809430
Where was I anti white

Is being against child sexual abuse anti white

Is being against cutting people's hands or ears off because they aren't finding resource fast enough

Cling to your elementary school memories and let the adults fucking talking sweetheart
>>
>>1809436
Lincoln's Birthday is a public holiday in certain states.
>>
>>1809437
Good job proving my point.
>>
>>1809440
>not even a Federal holiday

I said REAL holidays dammit.
>>
>>1809441
Well assuming your stance reflects your beliefs is there any particular reason why people wouldn't want you in a society you do not care for?
No one has the right to belong to a group. It is earned through contribution. Those who don't are not permitted entry or are internally starved and ostracised.
>>
>>1808982
Condemning his behavior is not absurd. Expecting that he have the same moral values of today is, yes.
>>
File: 1476050540022.png (521KB, 594x742px) Image search: [Google]
1476050540022.png
521KB, 594x742px
>>1809445
You need to see a psychiatrist
>>
>>1809446
That he was arrested and condemned by his fellow Spaniards show that his behavior was considered abhorrent by his contemporary standards too
>>
>>1809445
>No one has the right to belong to a group
Like you don't have a right to belong to non-autistic people.
>>
>>1809446
Just curious, you apply this same logic to Muhammad having underage brides and killing people?
>>
>>1809451
Except that was my first reply to you. Unless you believe that the statement was so outlandish by itself that it required therapy.
Show me the discrepancies in what I said. We're on a history board. I'm sure there should be a lot of examples if what I said was wrong.

>>1809455
>austism
Funny how neither of you refuted the point in any meaningful way. I suppose that other anon was right. You genuinely contribute nothing.
>>
>>1809459
>Unless you believe that the statement was so outlandish by itself that it required therapy.

Yes, actually.
>>
>>1809437
Make me.
>>
>>1809459
>Except that was my first reply to you
That anon isn't me.
>>
>>1809452
He was then released and allowed to return. It obviously didn't bother all that much.
>>
File: soon.jpg (28KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
28KB, 640x436px
>>1809462
>>
Columbus was so cruel and brutal that the fucking conquistadors and the inquisitors called him out on it and had him imprisoned.

Guy was a psychopath. It's not even about applying today's morals to the past.
>>
>>1809468
>the fucking conquistadors

You're saying that like the conquistadors were bad people or something. Just more anti-white lunacy.
>>
>>1809460
I am glad you're not in that field then.
I'm a bit disappointing you didn't provide historical examples of how I was wrong. It's almost as though you came here to shitpost a little harder than everyone else and don't even have a shred of genuine discussion in you nor the means to defend your stance.
>>
>>1809473
>You're saying that like the conquistadors were bad people or something. Just more anti-white lunacy.

The only lunatic posting here is you. Nobody is being anti-white just shut the fuck up and study your adult ed.
>>
>>1809473
>Just more anti-white lunacy.
Something tells me you think being anti-Hitler or anti-Nazi is also "anti-white".
>>
>>1809466
He was only released because the King and Queen bailed him out because
>muh gold
>>
File: 1455499392647.png (440KB, 484x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455499392647.png
440KB, 484x404px
>>1809473

>genocide, mass rape, forced conversions, and slavery is good

holy shit /pol/tards really are autistic edgelords
>>
>>1809481
Only when white people do it though
>>
>>1809474
I'm saying it because someone in the field would be diagnosing you.

Take a look in the DSM you'll find a journal of your character traits.
>>
>>1809481
>liberating people from murderous Aztec empire of evil makes you evil especially if you're white

That's some next level kulturmarxismus right here.
>>
>>1809483
but the spanish aren't white,
>>
>>1809485
Columbus had nothing to do with the Aztecs
>>
>>1808937

The retelling of history has always been political. It's practically an axiom that history is not objective, you triggered fucking faggot.
>>
>>1809485
>>liberating people from murderous Aztec empire of evil makes you evil especially if you're white

Hello? Nurse? Our patient is having a stroke, call the EMT stat
>>
>Mongolia made a giant statue of Genghis Khan
>White people are not allowed to celebrate the discovery of America because a guy did mean things hundreds of years ago to a people so uncivilized it was the norm
How will future historians view this age of western civilization suicide? stupid cuckhold whites, China is the future.
>>
>>1809479
>Highest authority in the land bails you out because they like the results of your actions.
So again, by the standards of his time, his were justifiable.
>>
>>1809492
>The thing is, anti-white hatred is encouraged

bluuuuuuhhhhhh

>Look at that new movie Nat Turner which is coming out.

What the FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS CUTTING PEOPLE'S EARS OFF AND ENCOURAGING HIS CREW TO FUCK NINE YEAR OLDS?

>You'll never see the same hate directed towards whitey as towards, say, MLK, although MLK liked to beat up white prostitutes.

Jesus Christ just study your adult ed you'll make a promising janitor someday
>>
>>1809497
>>Spaniards aren't white!
>>Italians aren't white!
>>Slavs aren't white!
>>Irish aren't white!
>>Finns aren't white!

That shit is literally /pol/ rhetoric, though
>>
>>1809492
>Look at that new movie Nat Turner which is coming out.

Don't forget about Django Unchained or pretty much anything Cuckantino is releasing these days.
>>
>>1809502
/pol/ is a jewish conspiracy
>>
>>1809502
I never brought up /pol/, I'm not even from there. That place is a shithole full of kike and CTR shills and I try to avoid it as much as possible.
>>
File: 1474235551534.jpg (146KB, 901x543px) Image search: [Google]
1474235551534.jpg
146KB, 901x543px
>>1809497
>Finns are white
>>
>>1809503
This is a thread about Christopher Colombus being or not being a fuckwad. I think you misread. Please, find another thread that matches your autistic drooling, thank you, god bless.
>>
File: 1461241240666.png (15KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1461241240666.png
15KB, 473x454px
>>1809504
>>1809506
We truly have come full circle when /pol/ is too Jewish
>>
>>1809506
>>1809504
You decided to fill the niche of a joke
>>
File: 1475615380243.gif (1023KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475615380243.gif
1023KB, 500x400px
>>1808237

He was seriously the worst person to ever live. He can't be defended, and I've tried. Fuck him. Two nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>1809503
>doesn't like Tarantino Tarankino's
Now you've gone too far.
>>
>>1809503
>tarantino movies
>mattering in academia.
>>
>>1809512
Even content aside, his movies have the worst composition and cinematography in mainstream cinema. Literally even capeshit is better.
>>
>>1809512
ITS ALL KEKOLDRY!
>>
>>1809513
They're studied in film classes, and for good reason, not much outside of that though.

>>1809515
Tasteless fucking pleb spotted.
>>
File: 1416942834404.gif (715KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1416942834404.gif
715KB, 266x199px
>>1809519
>>
>>1809496
nobody gives a shit about Mongolia anymore. We barely have any relatable culture or politics with our ancestors from back then.
>>
>>1809509
Have you actually ever been on /pol/? 50% of the posts are either trolls or genuine shills.
>>
>>1809519
>I'm guessing you're a low IQ moronic nigger. Arguing with you would be a waste of my time.

Where are you getting that. Because I encouraged you success in your post-high school drop out adult education classes?

It was a gesture of good faith, I don't know why you're mad at me
>>
>>1809521
>he thinks he's patrician by liking Tarantino

Millennials, everyone
>>
>>1809509
There's lot of Jews posting on /pol/ actually, even actual Israelis.
>>
>>1809530
>Millennials, everyone
What do you think you are?
>>
File: Hyde.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
Reading through this thread, /his/ is clearly up to its gills in the Christian morality of 'good' and 'evil'.
>>
>>1809533
Gen X
>>
File: 1380947261297.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1380947261297.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>1809534
>>
>>1809534
watch out guys, the nigger determination committee is here.
>>
File: 340031-large.jpg (52KB, 380x455px) Image search: [Google]
340031-large.jpg
52KB, 380x455px
>>1809534
>In the off chance that you're not actually black, I want to congratulate you for being an honorary nigger.

I lost it
>>
>>1809534
>Your posting style, your inability to use proper punctuation as well as your shitty ad hominem.

Did it hit a nerve? I didn't mean for it to hit a nerve.

>The hallmark of low IQ

I didn't know posts on 4chan were the hallmark of low IQ. You could be onto something, though.

>In the off chance that you're not actually black, I want to congratulate you for being an honorary nigger.

Thanks, please go back to studying your adult ed. Mother is proud of her little angel.
>>
>>1809537
That's not something to brag about
>>
File: 1433462121436.jpg (25KB, 446x478px) Image search: [Google]
1433462121436.jpg
25KB, 446x478px
>>1809534
Impressive form, I haven't seen someone this triggered in a while.
>>
>>1809546
And being a millennial shitter who thinks watching pozzed movies that are half cringeworthy homages to 70s grindhouse and half literal negrophiliac cuckfests makes you a patrician viewer, you think THAT is something worth boasting about?
>>
>>1809554
>negrophiliac cuckfests

My new favorite phrase
>>
>>1809554
A 30+ year old unironically saying words like cuck has to be the most pathetic thing I've seen.
>>
>>1808507
The Spanish Inquisition was necessary no matter how you feel about torture. Spain went through their renaissance and empire building after the expulsion of the jews and muslims. Never forget this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0LuS_gpj4

Anon, how can you not enjoy this patrician marvel of contemporary cinema? Both me and my wife's son love it!
>>
File: 1476065279078.jpg (32KB, 360x509px) Image search: [Google]
1476065279078.jpg
32KB, 360x509px
>>1809564
>The Spanish Inquisition was necessary no matter how you feel about torture
RUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLES OF NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATURE
>>
>>1809561
stop dredging up that poor guy's bad memory.

>>1809564
yes, the wealth of several south american colonies were not necessary. No Sir. All you have to do is get rid of the jews.
>>
>>1809569
Jackson's character was clearly just goading the old man on to get him to reach for the gun, just like the old man Gen Xer is getting goaded on.
>>
>>1809561
Certainly several magnituted less pathetic than actually being a cuck like you.
>>
>>1809569
Honestly laughed and had a good time watching it desu senpai
>>
>>1809561
>tfw listened to 70 year old David Duke on FTN last week calling everyone cucks

Good times we live in
>>
>>1809576
>I'm annoyed when niggers butcher the english language.
Like butchering the word "cuckold" to make "cuck"?
>>
>>1809575
I know anon, fantastic movie to watch when you're prepping the bull
>>
>>1809581
meme magic will be the defining feature of these times.
what a time to be alive lads.
We are the cultural vanguard for the rest of society.
>>
>>1809457
Yes.
>>
>>1809576
>s a matter of fact, yes. I'm annoyed when niggers butcher the english language

Why do you care about the english language when you're in adult education? I mean, think about your priorities son.

>Are you actually retarded? It's not posts on 4chan which are a hallmark of low IQ

I'm pretty sure it is actually.

>No problem nigger.

You're not 30 years old you're 14 years odl.
>>
File: 1428173973548.jpg (145KB, 936x728px) Image search: [Google]
1428173973548.jpg
145KB, 936x728px
>>1809576
>>
>>1809572
And the philosophical, cultural, and artistic renaissance?

Even with all that wealth political and social stability would not have been possible with a jewish populace.
>>
>>1809586
You're arguing with several different posters you cuckmeister.
>>
>>1809583
I'm not in a relationship don't worry, I have to worry about other things. Cute girl in my course though.
>>
>>1809589
No problem nigger.
>>
>>1809588
>social stability
>crashed their economy with no silvers.
>>
>>1809589
I'm not that anon.
>>
>>1809591
>I'm a lonely autistic virgin who loves watching movies about white dudes sucking nigger dick

Amerikwa, everyone
>>
File: that one guy without a lion hat.jpg (496KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
that one guy without a lion hat.jpg
496KB, 1920x1080px
>>1809594
das rite whitey, and while you scream cuck here, I will be impregnating another white bitch and then run away.
>>
>>1809601
we wuz lions n shit
>>
>>1809598
>But no, that is an acceptable abbreviation.
How convenient it's not butchering the language when you do it.
>>
>>1809598
>talking about bantz
>calls other niggers and cucks.
>>
>>1809571

>ressentiment
>>
File: 1475444554502.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1475444554502.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>
>>1809595
Social and economic are not the same framework or systems, you seem to be drawing on tangently related examples in order to make your own.
>>
>>1809598
>Jesus, you're really unimaginative when it comes to bantz.

Why should I try

>Well your posts, sure. But you shouldn't project.

No it's in general and you need to stop arguing everyone is laughing at you

>I'm 22 actually, where did you see me claim being 30?

Oh ok. Anyways, I'm a white lesbian who's into people outside of my own race. It's pretty fun.

You don't need to call me black I can be another stereotype entirely.
>>
>>1809598
>I'm 22
Millennial detected.
>>
File: 1470974626715.jpg (52KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
1470974626715.jpg
52KB, 480x328px
>>1809613
>Anyways, I'm a white lesbian

My condolences.

Also gynocide when?
>>
>>1809614
UGH WHY DON'T THESE KEKS JUST STOP. JUST STOP, OK???
>>
>>1809614
>That's the problem about arguing with niggers, the subtlety of your posts are lost upon them.

You seem like a self hating black man
>>
>>1809614
>That's the problem about arguing with niggers, the subtlety of your posts are lost upon them.
>nigger and cucks are subtle words.
>>
>>1809616
You don't have to give my condolences, I give mine.
>>
File: womane.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
womane.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>1809613
>>
>>1809622
>To try to not pass off as a dumb nignog?

No I want to do that.

>I think you should stop breathing.

I like oxygen it keeps me moist

>Women are the niggers of gender.

You are so smart and equipped to debate about history.
>>
File: 1404360667678.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1404360667678.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>1809614
>That's what spergs think is subtle
>>
>>1809627
You'll never know what a clitoris feels like. Sucks to be you senpai
>>
File: 1408639906865.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1408639906865.gif
1MB, 326x256px
>>1809622
>Women are the niggers of gender.
>>
File: 1396124911658.jpg (17KB, 664x492px) Image search: [Google]
1396124911658.jpg
17KB, 664x492px
>>1809634
>>
>>1809632
Clitoris is literally an undeveloped cock. So yeah you're right I'll never know what having a micropenis on top of a yeasty hole feels like.
>>
This is the thread about Christopher Colombus I wanted
>>
>>1809635
Guy on your gif is a heterosexual and thus implicitly a cuck.
>>
>>1809638
>Clitoris is literally an undeveloped cock

Has about 4,000 extra nerve endings too.

> yeah you're right I'll never know what having a micropenis on top of a yeasty hole feels like.

It feels amazing.
>>
>>1809638
Real men prefer real cock
>>
>>1809642
this.
which is why the meek inherit the earth.
>>
>>1809643
>You also want to suck my dick?
I don't suck oversized clits.
>>
>>1809643
>Sure you do. You also want to suck my dick?

mmm...daddy........

>Glad you finally acknowledge the truth.

I was being sarcastic you have the autism disease
>>
>>1809641
Like a premature ejaculation lol
>>
File: coopa.jpg (31KB, 393x320px) Image search: [Google]
coopa.jpg
31KB, 393x320px
>>1809641
>mfw prostate orgasm feels better than any clitoral fuckery
>mfw vaginal orgasm literally isn't a thing and women just made it up
>>
>Mohammed is an ebil warlord who engaged in pedophila.
>Christopher is a real hero because he engaged in pedophilia.
>>
>>1809657
>>mfw prostate orgasm feels better than any clitoral fuckery

I think at that point it starts being subjective. But the fact your gspot is in your anus is pretty amusing.

>>mfw vaginal orgasm literally isn't a thing and women just made it up

Don't knock it till you tried it
>>
>>1809658
>No shit. Whereas I was being totally non-sarcastic.

This is getting sad I want to stop.
>>
File: clitoris vs penis.jpg (21KB, 570x548px) Image search: [Google]
clitoris vs penis.jpg
21KB, 570x548px
Women on suicide watch
>>
>>1809664
Genitalia are different...oh fuk
>>
>>1809666
I feel immense pity for your mom & dad
>>
>>1809668
>have a not fully developed organ
>WEZ JUST DIFFERENT OKAY DONT BULLY
>>
>>1809670
Its not not "fully developed" its developed entirely differently. It has more nerve endings and is for a specific purpose.

You could make the same argument about men being inferior because they're a chromosomal abberation but that would be stupid because who really gives enough of a shit to argue about that.

Clits feel real good sorry bud.

Want to talk about Christopher Columbus? We could rp.

I could be the eight year old.
>>
>>1809672
They love me actually. I'm doing quite well.
>>
>>1809485
Are you baiting? Surely nobody is this stupid
>>
>>1809680
Not that guy but I feel glad you'll never reproduce and pass your faulty genetics onto the next generation.
>>
>>1809684
t. Quahtemoc Rodriguez
>>
File: 1350170850923.gif (498KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1350170850923.gif
498KB, 499x374px
>>1809686
>>
>>1809678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOxRoM-Q0E
>>
>>1809685
>Well he's good at hiding it but daddy's been hitting the bourbon pretty heavily ever since he's known...

Nah I'm the alcoholic of the family.

>>1809686
I'm actually planning on getting pregnant eventually sorry.

I'm gonna be a good mom. I may have my issues but deep down my heart is big enough.
>>
>>1809688
Me too, thanks
>>
>>1809694
I'm sorry roastie but getting your yeast juices slurped by a bulldyke is not how people reproduce.
>>
>>1809692
Not clicking
>>
>>1809698
>I'm sorry roastie but getting your yeast juices slurped by a bulldyke is not how people reproduce.

Are you seruous

do

do you not know how this works? Did you pay attention during sex ed?
>>
>>1809694
>being an alcoholic lesbian who's into interracial

Were you the one calling people pathetic earlier? Top kek.
>>
>>1809700
>I'll impregnate you for $50.

Sounds like Christopher Colombus
>>
>>1809702
Yes Amanda sorry to break it to you but carpet munching doesn't produce children.
>>
>>1809703
>Were you the one calling people pathetic earlier? Top kek.

That's actually the pinnacle of life.
>>
>>1809705
>Yes Amanda sorry to break it to you but carpet munching doesn't produce children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_insemination
>>
>>1809705
Just use a turkey baster
>>
>>1809706
>being a mentally ill person with damaged liver is the pinnacle of life

Haha
>>
>>1809712
Your forefathers did it, don't insult your elders.

Who needs a liver anyways.
>>
>>1809713
>The indians probably threw themselves at their feet, considering how subservient women are to anyone they perceive as more alpha.

Christopher Columbus was a chad too...fuk.....
>>
>>1809713
>implying Chaim Kolumbowitz wasn't a Haredim spice merchant
>>
>>1809718
>I doubt his forefathers were faggots

hmmm..........

>otherwise he wouldn't be here today now would he?

Great Uncle cletus probably did some butt stuff and told nobody about it.
>>
>>1809706
Lesbians aren't even a real thing unlike male homosexuals. It's literally just girls with daddy issues.
>>
>>1809718
>I doubt his forefathers were faggots
Yours obviously were
>>
>alcoholic lesbian who hates white people

I legit had no idea Rosie O'Donnell posted on 4chan
>>
File: 1436030472299.png (277KB, 442x243px) Image search: [Google]
1436030472299.png
277KB, 442x243px
Remember, people
>>
>>1809724
>Lesbians aren't even a real thing unlike male homosexuals. It's literally just girls with daddy issues.

Being a fantasy is cool too.

Like just being a big kink, I think I can live with that.
>>1809725
>He was 6 feet tall. When he arrived on the island populated by squatting 5 foot manlets he must've made quite the impression.

daddy......................

>>1809728
Where did I say I hate white people?
>>
File: fat dykes.jpg (111KB, 800x718px) Image search: [Google]
fat dykes.jpg
111KB, 800x718px
>>1809731
Do you look like this or are you one of those """lesbians""" with a penis?
>>
>>1809732
>Do you look like this or are you one of those """lesbians""" with a penis?

Awww they look happy together

You should stop being mean spirited and quit your addiction to Milo's cock.
>>
>>1809735
Daddy.....
>>
File: crispy bitches.jpg (532KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
crispy bitches.jpg
532KB, 1500x1125px
>>1809737
Daily reminder that a complete gynocide is the only solution to Die ewige Frau problem.
>>
>>1809742
Did you ever think your inability to pick up on jokes everyone uses is because you're socially isolated and sexually unsatisfied
>>
>>1809743
Alright neat.
>>
>>1809737
>bringing up Milo out of nowhere

I don't even like that faggot but holy shit did he make all of dykedom cunthurt for all eternity
>>
File: DschingisMongoliaStatue.jpg (79KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DschingisMongoliaStatue.jpg
79KB, 1024x683px
>>1808977
>There's isn't a fucking American holiday to celebrate the Khan coupled with a previous propaganda campaign to paint him as a saint of explorers.
That's because Genghis Khan didn't navigate to America, dipshit. It would be perfectly reasonable for them to celebrate him in chinky-dinky land or wherever.
>>
>>1809748
Out of nowhere?
>>
>>1809750
Yes. Do I need to spell it in Mexican or something?
>>
>>1809749
That's because Mongolians have no one else to celebrate.

What does it say about white Americans when Columbus seems to be the only one they have to celebrate?
>>
>>1809751
>I wonder what is humorous about repeating "daddy..."

You're out of the fuckin loop

It's for male doms. Male doms get off on getting called daddy.

They're all pathetic. It's funny,

That's the joke.

>>1809752
Spell it in Mexican
>>
File: captain ahab.jpg (65KB, 420x279px) Image search: [Google]
captain ahab.jpg
65KB, 420x279px
>>1809737
>doesn't deny she looks like them

THAR SHE BLOWS
>>
File: 1420469754594.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1420469754594.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>white """"""""""people"""""""""" giving out all these free (You)'s
>>
>>1809757
Eres puta
>>
>>1809758
I'm 900 pounds of fat your harpoons can't penetrate my hide my clit just eats it all alive

Like, truly
>>
>>1809764
>he's not a Dom
Is this one of them cucks everyone's been talking about?
>>
>>1809757
How would a carpet mower know what homos get off on?
>>
>>1809764
>Sorry for not being a sexual degenerate.

You sound a lot like masc doms. It's funny.
>>
>>1809767
I meant the straight kind. Which is even more pathetic.

Also how would a gay person know what gay people do? That's a really dumb question.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n2x2w7Fo9O1rghrc6.gif (970KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2x2w7Fo9O1rghrc6.gif
970KB, 320x240px
>>1809772
>You might be "out of the loop" about how normal guys are.

No it's a specific type.

See the little guy in pic related. He ran an entire blog for two years about being a daddy dom and pretending to be a businessman. Or at least role playing as one.

This is old shit.
>>
File: tip harder.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
tip harder.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>1809536
/his/ may not be a Christian board, but it is a mission territory.
>>
>>1809772
>he has a mother
Cuck detected
>>
File: 1472774474788.jpg (92KB, 634x341px) Image search: [Google]
1472774474788.jpg
92KB, 634x341px
>mfw an acetaldehyde-challenged whalekin butch polysexual anarcha-feminist gets snatchblasted to the troposphere over good ole Chris Columbus diddling some Caribbean fauna
>>
>>1809781
>>mfw an acetaldehyde-challenged whalekin butch polysexual anarcha-feminist gets snatchblasted to the troposphere over good ole Chris Columbus diddling some Caribbean fauna

Can you spell this in Mexican?
>>
>>1809781
COLUMBUS DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

HE WAS A GOOD BOY BOUTTA GET HIS ACT TOGETHA, AIN'T NEVA RAPED NO LIL GIRLS
>>
>>1809786
>why are you still here?
et tu?
>>
>>1809786
>I guess you're a poor judge of character.

No he was humiliated by thousands of people because he was embarassing and so are all daddy doms.

That's the joke.

Why are you so angry about daddy doms.
>>
>>1809794
>I don't even know what a daddy dom is so I doubt I can get angry about them.

giggling
>>
This is your thread on neoliberalism.

Any questions?
>>
>>1809787
DAS RITE HE NEED CHEDDA FOR DEM PROGRAMS
>>
>>1809797
Will daddy give his princess cummies and spankies?
>>
>>1809799
SPANISH PROGRAMS NAWMSAYIN?
>>
>>1809800
Yes.
>>
>>1809803
daddy................................................
>>
File: delly.png (300KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
delly.png
300KB, 600x337px
>>1809800
A man wasting his life giving sacred sticky spunk for a yeast demon is no real man.
>>
>>1809800
I dated a tranny who used to say shit like this
>>
>>1809812
BRANT???
>>
>>1809809
Isn't ova more sacred biologically speaking.

Anyways the male reproductive system is pretty gross. It's really gross actually. I don't like it that much. I don't think you should judge.
>>
>>1809812
Daddy?
>>
File: 1454084064637.jpg (49KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
1454084064637.jpg
49KB, 460x288px
>>1809814
>male reproductive system is pretty gross

As opposed to smelly meatflaps covering a gaping yeasty hole that oozes rancid discharge, mucus and liquified bloody remains of dead children.
>>
>>1809817
Nelly?
>>
>this thread is going to hit bump limit

Is /his/ the worst board on this site or what?
>>
>>1809828
Erin?
>>
>>1809827
>As opposed to smelly meatflaps covering a gaping yeasty hole that oozes rancid discharge

You have an ass. It's just as gross. In fact your gspot is in your ass.

Reproductive systems are gross in general, stop being juvenile.
>>
>>1809830
Mods have abandoned us
>>
>>1809835
>You have an ass.

I'm not sure what biology classes you went to but men don't reproduce through their asses. Are you from California or some other idiot state?
>>
>>1809832
Who the fuck is Erin? The tranny I fucked was called Nelly.
>>
>>1809838
>I'm not sure what biology classes you went to but men don't reproduce through their asses

Do you not know what a prostate is. It's integral to the function of your genitalia. Guess where it's located.
>>
>>1809839
Rachel?
>>
>>1809835
>You have an ass.

You do not?
>>
>>1809842
Kill yourself Melissa.
>>
>>1809843
Girls don't poop
>>
>>1809846
Melly?
>>
File: petrosyan.jpg (83KB, 290x392px) Image search: [Google]
petrosyan.jpg
83KB, 290x392px
>>1809843
Women don't have asses which is the reason why they're full of shit.
>>
>>1809848
Girls are poop.
>>
>>1809854
Men are piss
>>
>>1809855
Men = semen
Women = feces
>>
>>1809859
>Men = semen

This is the best thing I've read all week
>>
File: collinsworth.jpg (124KB, 970x1495px) Image search: [Google]
collinsworth.jpg
124KB, 970x1495px
>>1809850
>>1809842
>>1809832
>>1809817
What
>>
>>1809863
Brant?
>>
>>1809873
BANE?
>>
>post on this thread a half-second comment
>come back to it
>thread literally exploded while I was gone

whoa
>>
>>1809485
>Carribean
>Aztecs
wew
>>
>>1809484
He said erroneously
Political beliefs are specifically noted as not to be a disorder. Fuck off. You know nothing about what you're saying.
>>
File: hahahaohwow.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaohwow.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
So if you go back in time and kill Columbus you will save the Western Hemisphere from a bloody colonial European conquest.

AS IF NOBODY ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE IT

Fucking ridiculous. Shitting on Columbus when you should be shitting on Imperialism and Colonialism in general.
>>
>>1809227
>a reminder that Columbus day is a day about a man who did bad thingsā„¢
>ends it with IndigenousPeoplesDay

Where's the follow up post about how barbaric by our standards the Indians would be as well?
>>
File: Mods, Please do your job.jpg (29KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Mods, Please do your job.jpg
29KB, 600x337px
Well, this thread has gone to shit in a hand basket. Good thing it has auto-saged.
>>
>>1809323
ftfy
thats like every guy
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.