[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literal jews executed via firing squad >wehrmacht defectors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: spart8.jpg (94KB, 960x621px) Image search: [Google]
spart8.jpg
94KB, 960x621px
>literal jews executed via firing squad
>wehrmacht defectors hanged
The holocaust doesnt upset me, but small shit like this does.
>>
>>1807661
That's a fake pic.
>>
>>1807661
>wehrmacht defectors hanged
That seems counterproductive, GOD FORBID your soldier wants to settle down and have a family, thus making more Deutsche kinder, let's shoot them instead and exponentially decrease our people

What specifically upsets you anon?
>>
>>1807678
Hitler should have know you play reality or it plays you. I can understand fighting as hard as you can, but it was obvious that germany was going to be sacked and raped. Then the soviets and see hanging german soldiers as a welcoming gift.

That and the fact that hitler made soldiers swear loyalty to him instead of germany make me not respect him.
>>
>>1807756
Even in democratic nations the military swears an oath of loyalty to the president -- there's nothing weird about that
>>
>>1808090
>I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Because that's the delegated Commander in Chief of the military, this is in contrast to
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_oath
where
>personal loyalty to Adolf Hitler in place of loyalty to the constitution of the country
>"I swear to God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German Empire and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath."

>Service oath for public servants
>I swear: I will be faithful and obedient to the leader of the German Empire and people, Adolf Hitler, to observe the law, and to conscientiously fulfill my official duties, so help me God!
>>
>>1807661
Not a very safe distance to be firing full rifle rounds.
>>
>>1808111
Splitting hairs desu
>>
>>1807661
It's the basis for the Big Lie.

The bigger the lie, the more likely it is to be believed, because nobody could imagine themselves making up a lie THAT BIG.
>>
>>1808122
>splitting hairs
>Splitting atoms

delete this, it might offend our overlord Hiroshima
>>
>>1807661
That kid was killed for being communist, not for being Jewish.
>>
>>1808111
They're honestly not very different.
>>
>>1808485
Theyres actually a huge distinction

>swear loyalty to the consitution, obey the president
>swear loyalty to adolf hitler by name
>>
>>1808502
There's no tangible difference in the expectations that are implied by both.
>>
>>1808114
Safety is for faggots.
>>
>>1808419
Same thing desu.
>>
>>1807661
>literal jews
as opposed to figurative Jews?
>>
>>1808531
Yes there is. If the President issues an illegal order, then you have no obligation to follow it.
>>
>>1807661
That's from 1919, anon
>>
>>1808559
Additionally, if the president stops being president, you have to obey the new president.
>>
>>1807661

We here on /his/ are sorry to hear that you have hurt feelings.
>>
>>1807661
That's
a) shopped,
b) the squad is from WW1
c) you're an idiot
>>
>>1809649
>spartacist uprising
>ww1
Well memed.
>>
>>1808865
>doesnt get passionate over history
Why waste your time? Its a shit tier career on its own.
>>
>>1807661
Why waste 5 bullets?
>>
I mean gosh, I don't care if some guy is tortured and cut to pieces, but when they touch an animal...
>>
>>1807661

If it makes you feel better, there was an incident where Wehrmacht soldiers killed Waffen-SS mmen in the Halbe Pocket. The Army officers were disgusing their youngest members as sons of the civilians they were trapped in the pocket with. One Waffen-SS soldier attempted to fire a panzerfaust into a basement full of civilians and child soldiers and the regular soldiers shot him dead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.