[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Joseph Goebbels a Jew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

He looks too Dinaric and too Mediterranean and too dark skinned to actually be a true German. And if you've heard him talk he has a negligible Jewish sounding voice. He probably had some Jewish heritage that he quickly tried to hid as Nazism became more appealing to him. Even Adolf was recently revealed to have some Jewish heritage. So probably Goebbels as well. Discuss.
>>
Him and Hitler were agents of the Eternal Anglo to ruin the Germanic people from within and give the Jews the leverage they needed for eternal rule.

Just look at the similarities. of him and Oswald
>>
File: IMG_1274.png (67KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1274.png
67KB, 900x300px
>>1807253
In order to beat the Jew you just become the Jew. It's all about jewception
>>
File: germans.png (261KB, 460x309px) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
261KB, 460x309px
Right: Richard Sammel, German actor
Left: Joseph Goebbels, "Jewish" (according to geniuses like OP) impersonator and fake German
>>
he kinda looks like Anne Frank sometimes I guess
>>
>>1807332
The guy on the right doesn't have a big nose and rat lips.
>>
>>1807332
He looks COMPLETELY different you retarded Naziboo
>>
>>1807332
the guy on the left looks like a rat
>>
>>1807332
100% aryan ubermensch!
>>
He isn't nordic, sure, but he looks nothing like the jew. He is original celtic.
>>
File: Skeletal class II.jpg (65KB, 673x819px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletal class II.jpg
65KB, 673x819px
Goebbels is not even jewish looking.

He has a prognathic maxilla though you would probably need to be a dentist or surgeon to see it.

See how he has to curl his lip down to close his mouth. See my pic related. The upper jaw grow more than it was supposed to due so based on his genetics. This causes the nose to also deform from its genetically prescribed shape. The soft cartilidge of the nose is pushed forward giving it a curve look that you mistake for jewish.

When the surgery is done to correct for this the nose shifts back with the upper jaw and looks like you'd expect of the Anglo-Saxon/Aryan style.

Today women often have this surgery done because it fixes big noses that aren't really big at all but just pushed farther forward then they should be. But this is distinct and radically different from performing a nose job where the nose itself is reshaped from its genetically predetermined shape.

This is probably due to the same birth accident that left him with a deformed foot but the oral surgery required to fix this was not perfected at the time of Goebbels life.
>>
>>1807422
Yeah, I see it now. Goebells looks just like this guy!
>>
>>1807400
>>1807441
They are very similar, only major difference is clearly based on food and posture of the modern man which is extremely inferior to our ancients.
>>
>>1807253
>>1807437
If I recall correctly, didn't Goebbels have a huge complex over his health and looks?
>>
>>1807253
He was born in Rheydt, which lies in the Lower Rhineland and is basically Belgium. People there have large Latin and Celtic admixtures and thus appear darker than North Germans and other groups.
He suffered from osteomyelitis and a club foot in his youth. He was referred to as "nachgedunkelter Schrumpfgermane", which means after-darkened shrink Germanic, by his political opponents and even other NSDAP members.
>>
>>1807272
Since when do Krauts need help to destroy themselves from within?
>>
>>1807332
>want to trap
>germanic face
Such a cruel world
>>
>>1807332

nordic = mediterranean depigmented, same basic facial / skull structure
>>
>>1807763
>continental celts
>dark
>>
>>1807779
Be a trap-trap
Wear a veil, seduce them and once their in bed, rip it off assume top-position and shout DEIN ARSCH IST MIR!
>>
>>1807253
Chin is too weak for him to be "Dinaric".
>>
File: pure europeans.png (456KB, 1167x428px) Image search: [Google]
pure europeans.png
456KB, 1167x428px
>>1807253
WE'RE THE MUSTARRACE XD

PURE ARYANS XD
>>
>>1810207
Look at some people from the Rhineland area and you'll know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>1810306
I'm actually surprised no one has posted the dark haired South Slavic manlet Hitler yet.
>>
File: 1469805686834.jpg (2MB, 3251x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1469805686834.jpg
2MB, 3251x2241px
>>1807253
reminder that German isn't an ethnicity

they're Celto-Slav-Nord blanda up.
>>
>>1810324
Yeah, just like Swedes are a Germanic-Finnic blanda upp, French are a Celtic-Italic-Germanic blanda upp and Brits are a Celtic-Germanic blanda upp. This is not news
>>
>>1810334
Western and South Germans tend to be swarthier, Eastern and Northern are pale with Blond hair and Blue eyes.
>>
>>1810322
Minimum South Slavic height is 175, the average height is around 181.
>>
>>1810346
t. Kraradzic
>>
>>1810346
t. South Slav

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>>
>>1807253

yosef goebbels, was of spanish Jewish stock, a morranos, a crypto Jew and called Rabbi in the school. the spanish Jews converted and fled spain to Holland, Germany and went global
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.