[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Adolf Hitler.jpg (18KB, 225x356px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.jpg
18KB, 225x356px
How the german veterans of the WW2 see Hitler in the days of today?
>>
>>1806621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
>>
File: great ottoman ally.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
great ottoman ally.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>sent all the able young men of pure aryan stock do die
>allowed women and children to be raped by slavs
>Germany today is now a complete clusterfuck of political spiel and disorder
Similar to all other great German heroes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M
>>
>>1806628
>we must stop bolshevism by conquering France and giving bolshevism half of Poland

Strike the colors, an old man has an overly generalist view of history

Next up, Japanese vet denies Nanking
>>
>>1806650
>lmao why didn't they just ignore france and britain and just attacked the soviets XD
>>
>>1806628
>"the Soviets didn't adhere to the Geneva convention!"
>"Why did you kill Dutch civilians?"
>"War has its own rules"
Q: can you make this shit up?
A: YOU LITERALLY CAN'T
>>
>>1807989
>we must end global trade dependence by... conquering the world and relying on trade that WE own

Germautists everyone
>>
File: 0fbezxrs.jpg (86KB, 529x627px) Image search: [Google]
0fbezxrs.jpg
86KB, 529x627px
>>1806628
>that entire discussion
>>
>>1806633
>>1806633
I like how you try to look smart by using unrelated random german words completely out of context
>>
>>1809217
>words
>not thinking spiel is from the yiddish shpil
>>
>>1806628
>the Russians did not follow the Geneva convention
>this why we let 3,5 million Russian prisoners starve and freeze to death while the Russians let less than 300,000 of our men die as prisoners

Both sides in that war were monstrous, but never ever should the Wehrmacht get to boast the moral high ground with all they did.
>>
>>1808010
To be fair: how are you supposed to react?

If the enemy doesn't fight openly but hides among civilians then the constraints of warfare change in the regard that the distinction between combatant and non-combatant cannot be clearly made any more.
>>
My great grandfather (would be 89 this month) loved Hitler.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.