[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unit 731

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: unit 731.jpg (103KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
unit 731.jpg
103KB, 800x451px
Without looking it up, does anyone here know what unit 731 is? I am considering writing about pic related for a writing class, and I want to gauge how commonly known it is.
>>
wtf i hate japan now?
>>
>>1804557
Of course.
>>
Most 4channers would know what it is because we like fucked up shit but I doubt "normies" would know
>>
>>1804557

Everybody knows about those freaks. Two bombs weren't enough.
>>
I think just about everyone on 4chan, besides the semi normal fag boards like /v/, /fit/, /fa/ ect know what it is.
>>
>>1804557
Even the goddamn medical suits look demonic and cult like.
>>
>>1804571
>>1804603
Yeah, I don't picture a normie knowing what it is.
>>
is this the camp where numerous war crimes for the sake of """"scientific progress"""" were commited by the japanese during ww2 all of which were pardoned by the us to gain rights to the newly discovered info

also
i dont think a history forum is a good survey sample to gather data from if you wanted to see how much the public knows about a historical event
>>
>>1804574
It was just banter.
>>
>>1804557
yes
>>
wtf nihon wa ima daikirai desu
>>
File: this is a japanese warship.jpg (246KB, 1039x1100px) Image search: [Google]
this is a japanese warship.jpg
246KB, 1039x1100px
>>1804652
本当にあなたが考えさせます
>>
>>1804603
If /v/ and /fa/ are normie, so is /tv/, and while you're at it you might as well throw in /b/
>>
when you write it, can you post it up here?
>>
>>1804557
/his/ is full of alliedboos who repeat every piece of American atrocity propaganda as fact, so there are probably people here who have smashed several keyboards in rage at "those evil Jap barbarians and their unforgivable Unit 731".

In reality it was a normal water treatment facility.
>>
>>1804694
/tv/ and /v/ are a bit more 4chan oriented but (post 2014)/fa/ and (post 2013) /b/ are absolute normie-tier desu
>>
>>1804783
>guaranteedreplies.txt
>>
>>1804557
And they all got immunity from prosecution thanks to the US govt
>>
>>1804783

(You)
>>
>>1804557
Performed vivisections, tested gases, and messured reactions to cold exposure with POWs
>>
Japanese War Crimes Haiku,

Unit 731
Bisect the chinaman now
We Dindu Nuthin
>>
Nips who liked murdering people for "scientific purposes".
Their research is useless.
So essentially they just killed a bunch of Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, and a few Russians for little to no purpose.
We pardoned them for their data then realized it had no value.
Some surviving members of the unit went on to kill more people.
Essentially the US's biggest failure regarding Japan.
>>
File: implying.jpg (19KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
19KB, 480x319px
>>1804629

>""""war crimes""""

I'll bet you think Human Rights exist too.
>>
>>1804996
I thought we gained a lot of knowledge about hypothermia from their experiments?
>>
>>1804783
>In reality it was a normal water treatment facility.
More like a chink-meant facility
Get it? Because they treated being Chinese with the plague and mutilation.
>>
>>1804557
Ofc.
>>
>>1804783
Tank you honorabbu weaboo San 1 glorious Nippon katana has been deposited into your anime account
>>
>>1804783
and in the gulags they were writing novels
>>
>>1805085
Fuck off Stirner poster.
>>
>>1804557

If you want a lesser known topic you could write about the IJN submarine operations in the Indian Ocean. Tons of war crimes there as well.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.