[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

In guys opinion,who was worst?Himmler or Goebbels?

Ok,I know that the two we´re monsters.But,who was the true psychopath?
>>
>>1803888
As much as I hate the Nazis, it's unfair to see them as merely monsters or psychopaths. Himmler in particular can be argued to be a dutiful man who sought to purge his country of enemies. This vision was completely polluted of course.

Goebbels having his whole family committing suicide always sends chills down my spine, so perhaps the edge is given to him. Then again Himmler probably would have done the same thing.
>>
File: kuffir.jpg (22KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
kuffir.jpg
22KB, 250x201px
Goebbels

Volkssturm was a mistake
>>
>>1803888
Himmler was a neopagan psychotic fuckwad with constant genocidal fantasies. Goebbels was just trying to redpill people about the Jews and held really good speeches.
>>
those were normal mediocre middle class guys
Goebbels more the intellectual type and Himmler a bureaucreat
>>
>>1803932

Himmler absolutely adored his family by all accounts.He was also extremely weak willed about the methods of the extermination program he signed off on. At one point he fainted when a frustrated Einsatzgruppen leader decided to show how fucking awful it was to machine gun unarmed men, women and children was.
>>
>>1803952
this, himmler was a fucking pagan mongol
>>
File: 1449258471227.jpg (64KB, 494x211px) Image search: [Google]
1449258471227.jpg
64KB, 494x211px
Himmler was undoubtedly on the spectrum.
>>
File: 1446186953577.png (390KB, 1542x763px) Image search: [Google]
1446186953577.png
390KB, 1542x763px
>>1803952
>>1804075
>>
>>1803979

so basically he didnt have the stomach / was too chicken shit to face what he was doing
>>
>>1804110
because he was an autist obsessed with (((cleanliness)))
>>
File: 1409373057506.gif (50KB, 500x129px) Image search: [Google]
1409373057506.gif
50KB, 500x129px
>>1804116
Based Musso.
>>
>>1803979
>Himmler absolutely adored his family by all accounts
Sure. What Goebbels did I'd say was out of love. Russian soldiers storming the bunker would have raped and butchered anything in site.

> At one point he fainted when a frustrated Einsatzgruppen leader decided to show how fucking awful it was to machine gun unarmed men, women and children was.
That's hilarious in all the wrong ways. source?
>>
File: I fucking hate you Himmler.jpg (24KB, 504x368px) Image search: [Google]
I fucking hate you Himmler.jpg
24KB, 504x368px
>>1804129

I have an old biography on Himmler called 'Himmler.' by Alan Wyke. The incident occurred in Prague 15th December 1941, the Officer conducting the murder was Kurt Schact-Isserlis and with him was Reinhard Heydrich.

A paraphrasing:

>It was a horrifying sight. 2/3rds fell but clearly all dead. Some were shrieking, clawing their clothing. The gunner paused his sweep to wait for his next command, but there was a distraction... The Distraction was in the pavionion. Schact-Isserlis, sitting behind Himmler was aware his boss had slumped into his high back chair. One hand fell lifelessly over the arm. Beside Himmler, Heydrich curiously bemused at Himmler's chalk-white face, the rimless glasses askew, the lips drawn back from his teeth.

>Schact-Isserlis testified that Heydrich's interest was momentarily torn between the execution and the grand inquisitor who fainted at the sight of the execution he not only asked to see, but gave the order.

>"There was a look of utter contempt on Heydrich's face. Together with the Chief of Police, he caught Himmler's shoulders and thrust his head between his legs. His glasses slid off and sit the ground. as the machine gun fired another burst."

>As the execution ceased, Himmler slowly recovered and stood up with the aid of Heydrch. he needed "something to hold onto." and Heydrich had to oblidge, offering his arm to his boss.

>Deliberately not looking at the massacre in the square, Himmler climbed into his car, an utterly disgusted Heydrich at his side.
>>
>>1804247
>Schact
I schact yo momma
>>
>>1804247
Is the biography a good read?
>>
>>1803952
>himmler was pagan
dropped
>>
>>1804247
I always drop my sympathy for the suffering of German civilians during and right after world war 2 when I read things like that, is it a good thing or not?
>>
>>1805597
>atrocities carried out by soldiers at the order of officers
>let's blame the civilians
>>
>>1803888
>>1803952

Hitler, Himmler, and Speer were pretty badass.

Goebbels was a subhuman who projected his own insecurities onto Jewish people in a really disgusting way.
>>
>>1805544

It's a relatively rudimentary one. For those who are being introduced to the subject. It's not bad, and I did learn a few new things but it's shallow.

I guess it was a popular series because I got several from the same series including the ME-109, Stalingrad, the bocage fighting in France, and Otto Skorzeny.(which includes an actual Foreward from Skorzeny himself.)
>>
>>1805597
literally can't hold innocent people responsible for foreign policy, that's a basic universal tenet of laws everywhere
>>
>>1806460

The Skorzzeny Foreword:

I want to repeat what I have often said, that only with the help of al my subordinates during the war, by their complete loyalty to me by their high sense of duty right t the end of the war and their unbelievable bravery in following me and strictly obeying my orders, was it possible for me to succeed in my different war actions.

I will always keep alive the memory and reverence for all my soldiers, officers and staff officers who gave their livesin complete fullfillment of thier highest duty for our homeland.

All the honours I received were earned by all of us - to the last youngest soldier in our unit

- Otto Skorzeny, 1972
>>
>>1803888
>Goebbels
Some guy with a megaphone shrieking around

>Himmler
literally main man behind the holocaust

Easy pick.
>>
>>1803952
This

Himmler was a faggot who should've been shot
>>
Anyone read this? https://www.amazon.com/dp/0887407188/sr=1-1/qid=1476129012/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1476129012&sr=1-1

Should I buy it?
>>
>>1803888
Goebbells really didn't do anything wrong especially if you think he has a right to free speech.

He was mean to Jews but nothing more.

Himmler however was probably not smart enough to hold the power he did. Even Hitler regretted giving it o him by the end.
>>
>>1804116
GERMANY BTFO
>>
>>1803888
Stop using accents in place of apostrophes.
This is an acute accent. It is used above vowel letters: ´
This is an apostrophe. It is used between letters: '
>>
>>1807018
>Literally murders his children with his wife

He was a decent geezer
>>
>>1803888
Himmler was the worst. Just like, in every sense of the word. Even if Himmler was never a Nazi, you could say "Himmler is the worst."
>>
>>1804116
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE NAZIS, NOT ALLY WITH THEM!
>>
>>1804116
To be fair, that's the same guy who wanted a new Rome by invading Ethiopia...horribly.
>>
File: himmler.jpg (35KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
himmler.jpg
35KB, 462x700px
>>1805764
>Hitler, Himmler and Speer

One of these is not like the other ...
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>1803952

>Goebbels

>red pill
>>
>>1807018

>kills wife

>kills kid

Yeah top bloke that Goebbels
>>
>>1807258

was himmler a mongol wtf
>>
>>1807335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
>>
None, they were all saints. Except Himmler, he was too mean to the Jews. Goebbels and Hitler(PBUH) were true Heroes.
>>
>>1807190
>>1807275
you only give a shit because he "cheated the hangman"
>>
>>1803888
Himmler was an absolutely pathetic excuse for a human being. He had no real talents apart from his loyalty to the Fuhrer (he mostly took credit for the work of Heydrich and later Eichmann), but at the end even he turned on Hitler. He never saw combat but wore military uniforms all the time and thought of himself as a soldier. Believed in pseudo-historical bullshit that even Hitler thought was ridiculous and really wanted to kill Jews but was too much of a pussy to even look at executions.

Goebbels on the other hand was the closest thing the Nazis had for an evil/mad genius. He was a master manipulator, single handedly built the Nazi propaganda machine and created a basis of political and commercial marketing and media we still use today.He was famously charismatic and charming, women were all over him despite being and ugly manlet. He was a cynical liar but at the same time believed fanatically in the Nazi cause, going as far as murdering his own children when the war was lost.

I'm not saying anyone was worse, just stating the facts, it's subjective which of these traits you might consider worse.
>>
>>1805597
It's complicated.

On one hand the entire German population (and a lot of the non-Jewish/non-targeted occupied populations) were complicit and aware of the crimes of the Holocaust going on.

I say aware in that they knew there were mass killings on a factual level, I feel that it's pretty clear that they all didn't quite grasp or understand exactly what that all meant.

This is pretty bad, in a way they let it all happen even if they didn't oppose it.

But then it must be understood that suffering is suffering, and generally a good person will feel sympathy for suffering no matter what. And there are the questions about how much power they really had in the whole situation, it took eleven men to radically alter America's security and foreign policy, for instance.

It's too easy to say "All Germans are evil barbarians and deserved what they got" because it invalidates those Germans who did do good things which proved there was a choice in the matter, and removes too much guilt from the Germans who chose to do evil in the same way.

It's also too easy to say that they were all powerless worms going along with the Nazi plans, since that removes their capacity to ever do good.

The state isn't the people, and people have the power to oppose its will.

I'm not really giving you an answer, I guess, I don't know myself. I'd probably feel sympathy either way, but it's easy to make me feel emotional about those things.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.