[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is USA to blame for WWII ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: The_Gap_in_the_Bridge.png (141KB, 2584x1829px) Image search: [Google]
The_Gap_in_the_Bridge.png
141KB, 2584x1829px
Is USA to blame for WWII ?
>>
File: kawks.jpg (752KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
kawks.jpg
752KB, 2048x1536px
yeah, they should have nuked the krauts instead of the japs instead of giving them time to birth another hellspawn
>>
Noted historian Adolf Hitler places the blame on the Jewish people.
>>
>Is USA to blame for WWII?
>what is the appeasement policy?
>>
>>1800926
>muh isolationism
>we will just sit and wait until they attack us like last time
plz
>>
If France had skullfucked Germany in 1936 the "war" would have lasted 3 weeks at the most and a couple thousand would have died.
Instead they tried to play nice and 60 million people died and half of Europe became communist shitholes.
>>
File: 1475571712413.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475571712413.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>yfw Germany will start WWIII
>>
>>1800942
Hitler would have backed down in 1936.
He knew he couldn't risk a war at the moment. I doubt it would have changed a lot.
>>
>>1800824
I'll go ahead and say a solid no, and even argue that the President Wilson tried to avert WWII 20 years prior.

When the terms were being drawn up, Wilson objected to the Treaty of Versailles and described as just an imperialist land grab, but was overruled by the British and French who went ahead with all the terms drawn up.

the US Senate even rejected signing the treaty as was written twice, citing the harsh conditions of the treaty and the amount of sovereignty it would sacrifice in joining the League of Nations.

Source: http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/19/march-19-1920-senate-rejects-treaty-of-versailles-for-second-and-final-time/?_r=0

As for closer to WWII proper, the US never enacted its early programs such as Lend-Lease or Cash Carry until well after Germany invaded Poland, I can't see any area where direct US influence played a decisive role as a catalyst for WWII, I'd sooner put the Wilson administration in the "Tried to stop it Tier"
>>
>>1801131
>refuse to enforce the treaty of Versailles
>caused a global crisis that made the NSDAP go from 2% to 30% in two year
>refuse to help France from stopping Hitler
>stayed neutral till the japaneses were bombing Hawaii
>>
>>1801146
bait, but I'll respond anyway

>refuse to enforce the treaty of versailles
Hindsight teaches us that this treaty was the keystone that made WWII a reality. enforcing it means to push Germany to the brink and imposing the conditions that made Hitler rise to power with promises to remove the terms of the Treaty. People like Wilson and Ferdinand Foch knew that this treaty is nothing better than a 20 year ceasefire, so no, refusing the enforce this treaty does not mean responsibility.

>caused a global crisis
yes, because the US government is directly responsible for shooting itself in the foot and crippling itself for 10 years. Herbert Hoover was directly responsible and wanted it to happen. Do you know how idiotic that sounds?

The only people to blame for the Great Crash was banks that distributed more banknotes than they could redeem once people decided to turn them in for cash.

>refused to help france in stopping hitler
The Neutrality acts prevented the US from participating at all, and even then Cash & Carry was enacted that France could've taken full advantage of during the Sitzkrieg.

but even then, your argument is that not participating equates to direct responsibility. Which doesn't hold up.

>stayed neutral until Pearl Harbor
again, you're arguing that having nothing to do with the war equates to being responsible for starting the war. You're contradicting your own central point.
>>
>>1801131
>US started eugenics program 60 years before Germans
>US oligarchs created nacho germz

>General Motors and Ford creates the motorized nazi war machine
>IBM partners with nazis to efficiently run the extermination of millions in Europe with IBM systems
>The Carnegie Institution and its sponsored movement spent millions to propagate American eugenic theories in post-WWI Germany, financing and directing race science programs in universities and official institutions. These included the idea that Jews must be eliminated.
>Rockefeller funded Hitler’s chief raceologist Otmar Verschuer and his insatiable twin experimentation programs.

>U.S. oil companies sold oil to Nazi Germany
the Rockfeller literally allowing Hitler to keep killing millions of Europeans by selling them oil (and being their main if not only provider for a while)

http://www.nazinexus.com/
http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=11168&pageid=&pagename=

b-but the sovietz were best budz w/ nachoz tooo
>>
>>1801206
>Ferdinand Foch
Foch only said to acknowledge that the treaty didn't inflict the due retribution Germany should've had.

Pitting him and Wilson in the same sentence is slightly strange.
>>
>>1800824
>America
>Was against the Treaty of Versailles and harsh punishments on Germany
>Gets blamed for WW2
huh?
>>
>>1801283
Here, for me not to sound too unfounded.

Foch considered the Treaty of Versailles to be "a capitulation, a treason" because he believed that only permanent occupation of the Rhineland would grant France sufficient security against a revival of German aggression.[32] As the treaty was being signed Foch said: "This is not peace. It is an armistice for 20 years".[33]

It's unbelievable that he's spammed by 9gag kiddos as someone who'd recogniezd that the treaty insisted on demands too harsh.
>>
>>1801288
>>Was against the Treaty of Versailles and harsh punishments on Germany
>>Gets blamed for WW2
That's precisely our point though.
>>
>>1800824
>Europe shoots itself in the throat for the eleventh time
>It's somehow America's fault

This is why America left Britain.
>>
No the jews are

>balder.org/judea/Important-Quotations-For-A-Better-Understanding-Of-WWII.php
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.