[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many people support reals before feels. It seems like a sensible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1399037973259.jpg (408KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1399037973259.jpg
408KB, 768x1280px
So many people support reals before feels. It seems like a sensible position to take. However, in discuscussion beyond observation inanimate processes and interactions it seems to fall short. The second sentience and worse still, sapience comes into consideration that proposition, "reals>feels" can no longer be accurate. at lest in part.

Do not feels create reals? Are feels not a subsection of reals in the realm on intelligent interaction and prediction?

To deny the importance of feels is to eclipse even the deterministic ideal's diminshment of human agency and influence.
In short, as long as human perception plays a role in observation and biological activity powered by sentience (biosphere) affects the inanimate activity (geosphere): Feels=Reals
>>
File: koffir.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
koffir.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
Since when did phisolophy become a major part of ebonics?
>>
>>1800827
More like ebonics was subsumed by philosophy to make it more palatable.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Feels are basically a short cut in your brain. They are the quick and dirty solutions to life's most immediate problems

Pic very related
>>
>>1800819
I agree. I really think the worst STEMcucks are just not as conscious as most people
>>
File: 1414979689710.png (89KB, 259x344px) Image search: [Google]
1414979689710.png
89KB, 259x344px
>>1800836
I don't know about that. Emotion and mood encompass more than just schema heuristics.

All ideology is effectively feels too, given there is no logical or reasoned basis by which to establish their basis and goals.
If you want what is best for everyone and your logical reals lead you to egalitarianism that doesn't diminish the biologically ingrained feels that led you to consider community worthy of investment and happiness to be worth of pursuit over efficacy. Pure logic is tantamount to a "spook" (to use another popular phrase) because nothing in the human experience will ever adhere to it without the introduction of warrants based on idiosyncratic perspective (feels).

With the introduction of the Noosphere Feels have risen in import. Not all feels have anything to do with reals and those that do may not contain 100% truths, however all reals must acknowledge and account for feels.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.