[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devils advocate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (109KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 920x537px
>Daily Reminder that before Reagan sold and shipped CONTRA drugs sp he could try to destroy African Americans, drug use was virtually 0%

>Daily reminder that drugs are tearing apart the people who voted for him now.

Convince me and change my view, why should I feel sorry for the voters of the party who first brought hard drugs to America?

Besides West Virginia and Appalacia (who really aren't that racist) did they bring this on themselves?

>inb4 race is a way the elite keep americans apart
>>
> drug use was 0%
you should read Junkie by William Burroughs
>>
>DA WHITE MAN IS DA REASON WE SELL EACH OTHER DRUGS AND KILL EACH OVER DRUG PROFITS WE B STUPID ANIMALS WITH NO AGENCY N SHIET
>>
>drug use was virtually 0%

The 60's and 70's would like to have a word with you.
>>
> so he could try to destroy African Americans

This is Alex Jones tier conspiracy horseshit.
>>
>>1799763

>WE B STUPID ANIMALS WITH NO AGENCY N SHIET

yes, that is what hard drugs like crack cocaine generally tend to do to humans
>>
>>1799578
If he really wanted to kill all niggers he would've gone full Duterte during the drug epidemic.

Also the drug epidemic started in the late 60s, not during Reagan. It was Nixon who declared the 'War on drugs'.
>>
>>1799811
why doesn't "DA COMMUNITY" get together and kill all drug dealers then?

oh that's right black people worship their neighborhood crack dealer and start screaming that he dindu nuffin when the police finally come around to arrest him and they all collectively sue the city for police brutality because the hand cuffs were slapped on too tight.
>>
>>1799763
I had a nigger tell me that ghetto crime is a white man's fault since white people manufacture and sell all the guns, I shit you not. This is how fucking stupid these people are.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 490x368px)
image.jpg
35KB, 490x368px
>>1799578
We should end the war on drugs, put crack in every home and a meth lab in every garage.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.