[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Jewish people white ? How do they see themselves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Are Jewish people white ? How do they see themselves?
>>
>>1795495
They see themselves as chosen people and the rest of us as goyim sheep that are to be used and discarded.
>>
Depends on who you ask on both sides.

Everyone in the world besides Europeans consider Jews white.

Jews in the US save a few sparsely numbered conservative sects consider themselves white

Israeli's consider themselves "Western", but not necessarily white. They have a more national identity to Jews.

Anyway, there's your answer. In b4 the /pol/beards
>>
they're basically white but neither stormniggers or jews want to accept it
>>
File: belsen.jpg (737KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
belsen.jpg
737KB, 2000x3000px
They're Caucasoid.
These days, White generally means 'European and Christian', so to most they don't qualify. There are clear differences between ethnic Jews and European converts.
>>
>>1795495
They're mutts of Middle Easterners, Caucasians (Armenians, Georgians etc) and Central + Eastern Europeans (Germans, Poles, Russians).
>>
>Are Jewish people white ?
There is no "white" ethnoanthropological or ethnoreligious category, silly goy
>How do they see themselves?
A Light to the Nations
>>
Pretty much entire world besides Europe sees Jews as whites and westerners.
One of the fundamental problems with Israel Palestine conflict is that many in world see Jews as whites colonizing poor brow people, with that narrative, solution is hard.
>>
>>1795519

>filename

kek
>>
>>1795495
Depends on the context
>>
>>1795513
They're not though, look at Ed Miliband, he's an ashkenazi jew and look almost pakistanese.
>>
>>1795495
The term "white" is an americlap invention which basically means "I'm not a nigger".

It's of little practical use otherwise.
>>
>>1795519

she looks like the biggest jew/lebo/syrian, are you using her as an example of european converts who don't look ethnically jewish?
>>
>>1795495
White is pretty arbitrary, but I usually see Jews as white.
Jewish girls are qtiest too.
>>
It wasn't until college that I learned anybody didn't consider Jews white.

t. American Jew
>>
>>1795495
As an israeli, the more liberal israelis consider themselves white/western while the more religious ones have mixed feeligns and are somewhere between wantign to be western and wanting to be true to jewish traditions and customs.

In general Israeli jews do nto consider themsleves arab nor black but they dont have room to call themselves white because of white prid eand nazi movements that use whiteness as their moto.
>>
At this point we might as well merge this board with /int/.
>>
White does not mean caucasian.

White people are caucasian but not all caucasian people are white.

Plz merica understand that already.
>>
File: melanie-laurent2.jpg (230KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
melanie-laurent2.jpg
230KB, 1920x1200px
>tfw no qt kike gf
why even live
>>
>>1795495
they're white but not goy white
>>
File: Shapeshifter.gif (300KB, 168x152px) Image search: [Google]
Shapeshifter.gif
300KB, 168x152px
>>1795495
white when it's convenient, oppressed minority when it's not.
>>
>>1795495
They're white, but they're not Jews or related to Jews in any way but practice. They're imposters, essentially.
>>
>>1796233
blonde blue eyed....maybe 1% jew. Do jews even know where they come from. It seems to me like a big cult,
>>
>>1795495
The ashkenazi people consider themselves ashkenazi. Germans. However they see themselves as germans untouched by natural selection propagated by social propaganda. Remember how a lot of people say, that most germans a century or so ago were browned or black haired. And a minority were blondes. However 'blondness' became a propaganda tthat changed their societies enthusiasm.
>>
>>1796671
Judaism just being a spirituality as is every religion and relationship with God.

When you look at the priestly class of the orthodox churches. Look at their priests they are overwhelmingly brunettes. Whole a large percent of their society is full of blondes.
>>
>>1795495
They see themselves as a race, a "jewish race"
>>
Would interbreeding between a Caucasian and a Jew ensure success for their offspring?
>>
Race is ficcal, and subject to politics.

Better to organize them ethnically.
>>
>>1795566
>A Light to the Nations
2 Corinthians 11:14
>>
>>1796671
>we're the real indigenous people of the land, you're just fakers
It's just like what they do in Palestine.
>>
File: jewess.jpg (184KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
jewess.jpg
184KB, 1600x1066px
>>1795791
I'd say her look was pretty generic amongst Caucasoid people. You'll find people with similar features (though with varying shades of skin, eye and hair colour) from the British Isles to Bombay.
I always though of [pic related] as more typical of ethnic Jews
>>
>>1796504
the ashkanezi jews are, yes. they're a collective which started to call themselves jewish and the chosen ones even though they have nothing to do with the original jews.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.