[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can /his/ tell me about gypsies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What can /his/ tell me about gypsies?
>>
You see, India has many traditionally nomadic peoples.

Some of these people wandered out of India proper and plague the rest of mankind.
>>
File: feel_computer.jpg (40KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
feel_computer.jpg
40KB, 452x363px
>>1794515
Ah yes, they wandered out of India on their own. British colonialism played no role in relocating Indians different parts of the globe.
>>
>>1794527
>british colonialism
>having anything to do with g*psies
This is a basic google search away.
>>
They bring their Dravidian squalor with them wherever they go.

It's insane how racism is so correct.
>>
>>1794508
From anthropology class (I can't remember the time the text was published, so it could now be inaccurate [I think the 70s]), the Gypsy has a whole different notion of purity based around the top and bottom of the body and basically how Georgio (?) you are.
The top of the body is good and pure, the lower part is gross and base.
Cats and dogs are repellent for this reason.
Women are particularly gross for this reason (they could be menstruating). Gypsy girls can wave their skirts at Gypsies to get them to stop fighting.
They refuse to poo in loo and indeed throw out their toilets when given housing because why would you shit inside your house, what's wrong with you?
The Georgios are gross because we do things like shit in house (which is pretty gross, IMO - a true southern gentleman before reconstruction used to poo in tree), and pet animals that lick their genitals, so we are more or less fair game.
>>
>>1794527
Gypsies were in Europe long before the Brits conquered India.
>>
>>1794527
Why do you feel the need to take ownership of every non-white's problems? You're not responsible for all the world's ills, whitey.
>>
>>1794508
Imagine if subhumans were real.
Now imagine we called them gypsies.
>>
>>1794534
They aren't dravidian though and dravidians are the "better" Indians.
>>
>>1794527
did this post just suggest that gypsies were located to Europe by the British empire?

is /his/ really becoming THIS stupid?
>>
IRL kender
>>
The traditional story is that some Indian king got real tired of these people doing (mostly)the same shit in India as they do today in Europe. The king kicked them out of his lands, which happened to be close to the boundaries of the Indian Subcontinent. The Gypsies were forced to migrate somewhere, and they decided to go North East through the Hindu-Kush. They got all the way out of India and then moved towards Europe.

Not sure how much of this story is believed by historians today

>>1795357
It's called bait
>>
Irish gypsies are trash too
>>
File: arisa smug.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
arisa smug.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>1794527
/pol/ here, I thought this was meant to be the history board?
>>
>>1794527
Try doing basic Google searches before running your mouth cucky
>>
>>1794508
you know /int/ and /pol/ banter about x nationality being subhuman?

gypsies are literally subhuman
>>
Pls don't even get me started
T: security guard
>>
>>1794527
please be bait
>>
>>1795411

get started you motherfucker tell us everything
>>
>>1795411
I know right
T. Clerk
>>
>>1794534
>Dravidian

Fuck off

North India is where Aryan savages shit in the street, rape children, and burn widows
>>
they are cunts's always steal metal and shit. They once robbed my friend's house. They literally stole the metal doorknobs but left the tv, laptop and such things.
>>
>>1794527
>British colonialism existed in 12th century

Bait or not, how come left wingers are usually the least knowledgeable people?
>>
>>1795444
North Indians are Dravidians too racially, this entire Aryan shit is a meme. Aryans haven't existed in India for the last 2000 years.
>>
>long time ago a buncha indians from the subcontinent were so shitty and disgusting that even the other indians had enough of them and kicked them out
>these vile and dirty people wandered around until they reached europe
>called themselves roma
Reminds me of the turks really
>called gypsies by other people
>nobody fucking wants them because they're utterly repulsive and behave like primates crossed with rats and then smeared in shit
>they wander around and steal everything that they possibly can to then break or sell somewhere else
>they'll probably rob you if you meet them on the road and may rape and or kill you and your companions
>eventually they ended up mostly in romania (poor bastards) because anyone with any sense with the power to do so expels them
>india is smart and says fucking no when anyone suggests that the gyppos go back because they've got enough serious problems as is without adding in the original niggers of europe
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.