[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghandi is walking down a street, alone. A man jumps out of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1473615214747.jpg (142KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473615214747.jpg
142KB, 1024x720px
Ghandi is walking down a street, alone. A man jumps out of the shadows "I'm going to kill you!" the man says, brandishing a knife. Does Ghandi fight back or not? Assume that the attacker is weak and unskilled so that Ghandi would be able to defeat him but at the same time he is fast enough that Ghandi would be unable to run away.
>>
How is Gandhi to know that he could best the man in a fight? How is Gandhi to know that he could not run away?
He would probably try to reason with the man, because Gandhi did not possess a 6th sense to alert him to the presence of a metaphorical problem.
>>
>>1794327

>How is Gandhi to know that he could best the man in a fight?

The attacker is a midget.
>>
>>1794347
Well, if he's a midget, then Ghandi actually could just run away.
>>
>>1794795

>then Ghandi actually could just run away.

Nope. The midget was actually riding a motorcycle the whole time.
>>
>>1794805
How could a midget ride a motorcycle?
>>
>>1794858
Its a powerwheel dirt bike.
>>
>>1794868
kek
>>
/thread
>>
Ghandi trued to lead a country, not be a walking meme. Hed probably shobe the guys knife up his ass and get back to his job.
>>
>>1794904
>Ghandi trued to lead a country, not be raped with no lube by commie poland and his retarded tank spam. Hed probably shove a nuke up the poles ass and get back to wonder spamming.
FTFY
>>
>>1794304
He would probably throw shit and curry at the guy then run and hide
>>
Depends on his age, if he's at the same age as in the photo, he's just an old weak man.

During his 20s-40s he's more than capable of defending himself when tussle gets serious. He's had many run ins with angry white mobs due to his defiance against their discrimination in South Africa.
>>
>>1795578
based gandhi.

Is polen even in civ 6?
>>
>>1795691
I don't know because I haven't played VI, but they might add Poland as DLC if they aren't in vanilla, but with a historically irrelevant female leader and for ten sheckels
>>
I think that in a letter to his son or something, he said that it was okay to kick ass if you got attacked.
>>
>>1794304
This happened and Gandhi didn't fight back. Gandhi died.
>>
>>1795682
>>1794304

Gandhi was an incredibly short guy being approximately 1.64 m, in addition it is said that during the salt march as British Indian policemen beat him with their nightsticks he didn't raise a finger to defend himself.
>>
>>1797505

>in addition it is said that during the salt march as British Indian policemen beat him with their nightsticks he didn't raise a finger to defend himself.

Yeah but he knew they weren't going to actually kill him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.