[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more overrated Empire Protip you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: roman_empire_color.gif (162KB, 1116x893px) Image search: [Google]
roman_empire_color.gif
162KB, 1116x893px
Name a more overrated Empire
Protip you can't
>>
>>1794151
Both turkey and britain
>>
>>1794151
British Empire
>>
Ottoman Empire. What an uncivilized garbage heap those turds are.
>>
>>1794169
i^m sensing a butthurt here
>>
>>1794169
>>1794158
I said overrated
We all know t*rks are garbage
>>
>>1794172
Nope, I have no dog in this race
>>1794176
I concede, this is actually consensus. my mistake
>>
>>1794151
All empires are inherently shit and homosex Tbh
>>
>>1794151
Good point. Carthage should have been victorious.
Bongs desu. A bunch of autists who sperged out when muh balance of powers was in danger.
>>
>>1794151
Roman empire.
The most intriguing one is the phoenician empire.

There is an empire ive been told about. Its sort of like a mythical empire. But the person who told me is a proponent of a Mauritanian-Hispanic empire that was in the area before the phoenicians. A missing link. Nothing academic but it can be deduced from the geography and crossovers. Apparently when the mauritanians and iberians came to the america, they were questioning native tribes about caucasian people they have encountered. And they supposedly studied the land, natural vs unnatural formations. Apparently every time they encountered a tribe with an inclinating answer or an unnatural formation (river, mountain, lake etc.). Theyd basically red flag the area and named it, motherfucker was here.

The legend is that an ancient tribe in Mauritania and Iberia, were perfectionists when it came to hydraulics and irrigation systems. As confirmed by the Greeks. The legend is that this ancient empire divided europe from africa. Every time a prince came of age, their job to leave their mark in history was draw a line from east to west and striate the earth. Their line would be worked on once they came of age to fulfill their noble role. And this is how they marked succession and ancestry. So while in Egypt they were becoming master builders. This civilization learned the mastery of creating ditches, holes and aquifiers.
>>
>>1794706

Worse than kangz
>>
>>1794151
The British Empire is fairly overrated.
>>
>>1794724
They believed that the kingly line of succession depended on how they left the world. And not how the world left them nor the sound they made.

Apparently by the 1400s the Iberians were running crazy with distrust against the Italics and Eastern Muslim empires. And there was a lot of gossip going on. Especially with invasion of iberia and morocco. So they had an ear in every hole. They also had a lot of distrust in catholic information. They said their travels to the americas was focused around investigation, following a gossip trail. Rumor was that a kingly house may have gotten rich with smuggled spoils.
>>
>>1794747
They are thought to be dynasties of morrocan-iberian druid kings.

But going onto the story. The time leading onto 1492 the royal houses that actually made the voyage were hush. Because they had to kidnap several native americans and teach them their language for questioning. So they had to keep tabs of everyone make sure someone wasnt talking about it.
>>
Off topic, but does anyone know why the Romans never took the land between the Danube and Tisa rivers? It seems like it would be an easy place for expansion considering they control three sides and also wouldnt it make a stronger defensive border by making it much shorter?
>>
>>1794743

Actually, it's grossly underrated.
>>
>>1794282
Wow, a nation protecting its place in power. Shocking.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.