[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most credible conspiracy theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Amon Goeth.jpg (479KB, 947x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Amon Goeth.jpg
479KB, 947x1488px
A lot of alien and ufo stories of abductions seem very realistic and feasible. Personally I've had several nightmares since childhood about extraterrestrials. I think the 9/11 inside job is the least credible one.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
And Humanities
>>
>>1793746
>People aren't allowed to make jokes when in horrible combat situations
>>
The holohoax. Literally no evidence of a plan to genocide all jews, and no evidence of gas chambers
>>
>>1793760
>venture many several lightyears from nearest planet
>technology beyond the grasp of current physics

>come to earth
>avoided asteroids, other aliens and quantum fluctuation
>get shot down by fucking 44 flak

Fucking disgrace of an Alien anyway, I wouldn't even wanna talk to them, tell them to get me their smarter cousin or something
>>
>>1793650

>What's the most credible conspiracy theory

The conspiracy to assassinate Julius Caesar
>>
Pearl Harbour/9/11 prior knowledge
>>
>>1793746

thats a bad drawing of a fighter.

>>1793650

the only credible ones are the ones that are not conspiracy theories.

like how the cia worked together with ex-nazi officials and professional torture machines like klaus barbie to usurp latin american democracies.

how stalin acted like supporting republican spain in the civil war but made a conscious effort to have them lose just so he could bite time until Germany invaded.

or how the mujahideen was mainly us and gb sponsored and then through al zawahari and bin laden partially turned into al qaeda, which after the fall of the sowjet union just became the new scapegoat for neo conservatives to spread fear in their sphere.

you can find plenty of information like this, even on wiki, but you're clearly some kind of lunatic who just wants to believe every little bit of bullshit he can find on the internet without fact-checking.

>>1794305

>Literally no evidence of a plan to genocide all jews

"final solution" debated at the wannsee konferenz

source(s)

David S. Wyman, Charles H. Rosenzveig (1996). The World Reacts to the Holocaust. JHU Press. p. 99. ISBN 0801849691.

Browning, Christopher R. (1995). The Path to Genocide: Essays on Launching the Final Solution. Cambridge University Press. pp. 18–19, 127–128. ISBN 978-0-521-55878-5 – via Google Books.
>>
>>1795026
>"final solution" debated at the wannsee konferenz
You mean the one the only "reliable" record of which was "miraculously" found by a jewish lawyer in some random desk, years after the war?
>>
File: judenputsch.jpg (447KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
judenputsch.jpg
447KB, 1524x1262px
Judeo-Bolshevism is so evident from historical records that I can't even understand why it's considered a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>1793650
Bush along with Jews and Saudis did 9/11.
>>
>>1795040
Your meme shatters when you take into account Stalin, an anti-semite on par with Hitler.
>>
>>1795048
>le Stalin was an anti-semite meme
Just because most of the trots he purged were jews (like most of the bolshevik leadership at the time) doesn't mean he had any hatred for jews specifically. A lot of the guys he kept around were Jews too. Even if he was, there's no way he was on par with Hitler. Can you really imagine Hitler letting, say, Kaganovich in a position of power?
>>
File: 300px-Nike_warrior_Louvre_Ma969.jpg (32KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Nike_warrior_Louvre_Ma969.jpg
32KB, 300x273px
The Palladium, and the protection it affords empires, is real. Aeneas carried it out of the burning embers of Troy. He brought it to Italy, and it came into possession of his descendants, the Romans. It resided in Rome until Constantine moved it to Constantinople, placing it under his pillar in that city. There it resided for a thousand years, until the Ottomans were at hand, and then the last daughter of the last Roman Emperor smuggled it out of the city and secreted it away to Russia, where it has been ever since.

Hitler invaded Russia partially to secure the Palladium, and to claim for himself the blessings it bestowed.
>>
>>1795066
>it's a coincidence when trots are jews but it's a concerted conspiracy to enslave the goyim when Bolsheviks are jews
nice hand waving
>>
>>1795040

what exactly are you saying? that most German bolshevists were jewish? I don't get it, how is there a conspiracy?
>>
>>1793650
Nixon knew about watergate and tried to cover it up
>>
>>1795048
>when you take into account Stalin
Stalin came into power after the initial revolution though and Lenin really didn't want him to be his successor either.
>>
>>1795040
It's not a conspiracy, anon. Nobody denies that many early 20th century communists were Jewish.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.