[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheists and redditors literally believe this image disproves God.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1470628459704.jpg (717KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1470628459704.jpg
717KB, 800x7200px
>There are hundreds of smug little shits out htere who believe they are very smart because they saw this image and no longer believe in god.

I don't even understand this?
1. There are many stars in large groups at that are organized by scientists
2. Jesus is very large
3. You shouldn't masterbate
conclusion: there is no god

I'm not sure i can follow the 'logic and reason' they say they used to make this.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1790249
It's a joke not a theological argument.

Chill you fucking autist.
>>
>>1790249

it doesnt disprove god

it just makes fun of the notion that, of all the things in the universe and how small humanity is in the grand scheme of things, christians are worried about people doing "small sins"
>>
File: theworldcirca8000bc.jpg (2MB, 6252x4087px) Image search: [Google]
theworldcirca8000bc.jpg
2MB, 6252x4087px
>>1792239
thanks for explain
>>
File: sultan bin baba.jpg (18KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba.jpg
18KB, 480x452px
>its another soon-to-be christianity vs atheism thread
This board doesn't even need my wisdom to keep the shitflinging going.
>>
>I'm not sure i can follow the 'logic and reason' they say they used to make this.

I'm not sure you can follow it in the first place
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 213x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 213x395px
>>1790249
You can't be serious.
>>
>>1790249
>smug little shits out htere

Sounds like youre projecting, friendo.
>>
It's not supposed to "disprove god," it's just making fun of how absurdly small-minded people like you are.
>>
>>1790249
Calm down. It's just a meme, friendo.
>>
File: 1443541971325.jpg (540KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1443541971325.jpg
540KB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: sultan bin baba II.jpg (46KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba II.jpg
46KB, 480x452px
IT BEGINS
>>
>>1792390
>>1792373
>>1792300
>>1792239
>herrrr its not actually smart and logic in this one.

I've seen the reddit atheist memes. That shit is retarded.

This meme could have Henry Ford saying 'chevy's aren't good' and it would make just as much sense as original post.
>>
>>1792509

>I've seen the reddit atheist memes. That shit is retarded.

Well congratulations, do you want a masters degree from St. God Tech for your amazing discovery?
>>
>>1790249
>Atheists and redditors

Redundant.
>>
File: cdn-media.nationaljournal.com.jpg (105KB, 930x524px) Image search: [Google]
cdn-media.nationaljournal.com.jpg
105KB, 930x524px
>>1790249

How does this disprove God? If anything the unbelievably grandiose scale and awe-inspiring nature of the cosmos is a humbling revelation to man. That we, as products of the universe, are even able to grasp this much about it is amazing to me.

I guess your problem is that it also humbles man's ideas, especially the earlier ones. How can talking snakes and walking on water possibly compare to black holes and the Great Attractor? It's just so banal by comparison, so uncreative and self-centered.

If anything, it belittles the atheist's view of a mechanical, uncaring clockwork universe just as much as the autocratic gods of bronze-age myths. Or maybe don't take things you see on the internet so seriously. :^)
>>
>>1790249
How do fedora memes prove God?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.