[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would would post WWII Germany look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hitler.jpg (366KB, 1350x1629px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
366KB, 1350x1629px
Does anyone have a map of what Germany was supposed to look like, say circa 1965 had they won WWII? Such as what European and Soviet territories were supposed to become part of the German Reich?
What would have been considered part of "GrossDeutschland" and what would have been set up as puppet states?
>pic not really related, but it's a start
>>
We need a alt-history /ahis/ general or something, this shit is getting is ridiculous

>what if X did Y?
>what if A actually B, and C?

fuck off, this isn't real history, it's literally nothing more than speculative fan-fiction
>>
>>1789677
Sorry, should I post this on another board?
>>
>>1789690
>>>/pol/ would love to talk about that until the thread hits bump limito
>>
>>1789677
I should also point out, I'm not asking about "alternative history"

I'm asking what did Germany plan on claiming as "GrossDeutschland" when it was all over. Surely, at the time, they had to have an idea of what they wanted. To me that's not really alternative history.
>>
>>1789690
no you shouldn't, just ignore that buttmad faggot
>>
>>1789677
This isnt really an alt history thread since hes just asking for maps that were actually made back then.
>>
>>1789677
You can't make a non-tautalogical historical statement that doesn't imply an alt history, deal with it.
>>
>>1789693
good luck with any intelligent discussion there
>>
>>1789672
If you're up for it, Norman Rich wrote two definitive volumes on it, both called Hitler's War Aims.

It's good stuff.
>>
File: 1446496942166.jpg (79KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1446496942166.jpg
79KB, 800x597px
>>1789722
>Hitler's War Aims
Thanks, I'll look into it

>>1789698
>>1789707
>>1789715
Thanks for the support, gentleman

Not sure how accurate pic related might be
>>
>>1789717
>implying there will be any here
have you seen the catalog? there more non historical threads than historical ones
>>
>>1789730
That one, if I recognize it, is from a memey alt-history fiction. A few things jump out at me as nopes:

-Italy has no territorial gains, including the ones it claimed during the war such as Nice and Dalmatia.
-No Slovakia
-No territorial gains in the west. Low countries and Denmark were slated for annexation, as well as more stuff slate to be pulled out of France
-Romania has no territorial gains in the east. They were planned to be given quite a bit in exchange for their territorial concessions to Hungary and Bulgaria. This is why the fought the hardest for the Germans, despite getting fucked over by them
-Switzerland Exists
>>
>>1789767
>No Slovakia
Wasn't all of former Czechloslovakia (including the puppet Slovakia) supposed to become "Germanized" in the end though?
>Low countries
Was it all of Belgium or just Flanders going to the Reich?
>more stuff slate to be pulled out of France
Do you know which states? I'm assuming at least Alsace.
>>
>>1789781
They wanted to restore the borders of the HRE
>>
>>1789801
That doesn't really make sense
>>
It would be the resurrection of Prussia.
>>
>>1789672
France would own all of her previous territory with the exception of Alcase Lorraine, which Hitler didn't really want very bad but did annex as a punishment to France for not accepting his peace offer before the war started and because of its long relation to the HRE and Germany.
. Germany would own all lebensraum to Moscow. East of that would be the USSR lead by Stalin.

The UK would exist unchanged with a guarantee of her colonial possessions from the UK.

Italy would control north Africa and a small portion of Yugoslavia.

Bohemia and Moravia would be integrated into Germany. Slovakia is a protectorate but may have been granted to Hungary.

The Baltics would likely have been restored.

Belgium would exist as an independant Facist state under the Rexist party.

Netherlands may have lost independence due to close german genetics.

Denmark would likely be granted independance and possible reunion with Norway.

Finland would have controled north of St. Petersberg.

The rest of the balkan states were discussed as being a 'restoration' of habsburg land under German or Hungarian control.

Lebensraum is really 'manifest destiny' german style. He had littel interest in French, US or British territory or non-german territory.

This is based off of less seroius discussion by Hitler and serious proposals and plans he had.
>>
File: Greater_Germanic_Reich.png (129KB, 950x785px) Image search: [Google]
Greater_Germanic_Reich.png
129KB, 950x785px
>>1789672
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.