[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of the three, is Martin Luther King the only one who actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Of the three, is Martin Luther King the only one who actually deserves his praise and respect?
>>
only ghandi tbqh
>>
>>1787899
None of them, we should be praising true patriots and liberators like Mugabe.
>>
File: Happy European.jpg (72KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
Happy European.jpg
72KB, 640x539px
Mandela

Noto nly did he manage to cuck white people and take a functional society they built up and destroy it while they get the blame for it decades later.
He was the only one to also avoid getting capped by an angry honkey and lived out a full life to see the fruits of his labour against the white cuck.
>>
Gandhi actually created a continental nation
>>
I don't know and don't care. The causes they championed are independent of whatever they were like in their private lives.
>>
>>1787974
This.
>>
>>1787899
I like MLK but I think Malcolm X is a little better.
>>
>>1787974
Not really the case with Mandela, who led a militant terrorist organisation that set up bombs throughout South Africa and whose wife routinely burned people alive.

Not to say that the Apartheid whites were any better but Nelson really doesn't deserve to be remembered as a hero.
>>
>>1787899
One was a true nationalist, the other two were communist stooges who relied heavily on their jewish handlers. Guess which ones!
>>
>>1788094
He separated from his wife and divorced her. He knew his wife was to extreme and his prison years turned him into seeking a reconciliation stance.

Also he took out articles in the newspaper telling people not to go to those targeted places.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.