[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will history look back on the death of the white race?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (76KB, 750x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 750x703px
How will history look back on the death of the white race?
>>
They will rejoice as their world burns
>>
The 'white' race is a fucking meme
>>
this prediction assumes a comstant rate of growth, which wont happen.
>>
> death of the white race
Even abbos aren't dead and they in far *worse* situation, than whatever your graphics picture.
>>
30 years later and they're still the most populous race in white countries. what's the problem?
>>
>>1785985
>>1786012

Really Corrects the Record

>>1786007

>trust me guys it'll stop

Not when we have open borders
>>
>>1786015
i never said it'll stop. look at the graph, even after 50 years they're still the majority
>>
File: 1471990630339.jpg (50KB, 549x515px) Image search: [Google]
1471990630339.jpg
50KB, 549x515px
>race
>political construction based on skin colour
>relevant analysis category
Please /pol/, gtfo
>>
>>1786027
you know what he's talking about, stop being retarded
>>
>>1786015
the rate of immigrants from china and india is growing rapidly each year, and the rate of mexicans shrinks rapidly. so in theory if I were to make a chart reflecting that then the US will be a chinese majority country at some point in the near future.

however we both know that would be bull shit. same thing with hispanic or black majority. in fact hispanics are getting close to stagnation in the us, and its only going downhill from here.
>>
>>1785967
>statistic for US only

who cares, you fell for the slavery meme and now are paying the price
>>
As a greatest triumph of black race, of course. Like white race doesn't care about genocide of American Indians.
>>
>>1786027
>biology is irrelevant
>humans are a magical step in consituent category for which it is impossible to draw a relevant subcategory

Rings are all that matters in group theory.
>commutative rings
>relavant analysis category

Really made me think. I am an intellectual now.
>>
>hispanics
>race

Bolivaroids are just a combination of all the other races
>black asses
>asian skin
>white faces

I really want to bang a qt latina
>>
>>1786010
>Even abbos aren't dead and they in far *worse* situation, than whatever your graphics picture.

They're being carried along by the White Australian population.
>>
>>1785967
blame the cucks

gas the cucks
race war now
>>
File: coffee.png (291KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
291KB, 500x640px
>>1785967
We'll never know because with Trump's victory the tides will change. Whites are becoming more redpilled about blacks, in light of BLM "protests". We can only hope are cars can run over enough niggers in time.
>>
>>1786043
>all americans were slave owners
>slavery only existed in america
you are literally a walking meme, memeboi
>>
>>1786103
>political subcategory
>relevant

almost. if only you had read the post
>>
>>1785967
Asians will miss us, the others will celebrate like the savages they are.
>>
>>1786183
If politics deals with friends and foes, and people gather by biology (yes they do, if only by families) then it's extremely relevant.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.